The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joseppea
Isn't the max heart rate ~ 220? :smug:

(I got all excited too when I saw that email though :getmecoat:)

Lol dunno about that one, I have been a nurse in Aed for eight years, and I have deffinately saw a heart rate over 220. Don't believe all u read in a book. :wink: the waiting is killing me. I spend my whole day refreshing my email. Good luck to everyone :smile:
I have blackberry and iPad email constantly on the go...

Don't know why as not expecting anything soon anyway!!

I got my postcard from Soton today :biggrin:

Does anyone know when we're likely to hear from Bristol?? X
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8882
this wait is like torture but apparantly if you havent heard anything by christmas its good news because all of the rejections come first!
Original post by Loulibelle

Original post by Loulibelle

I got my postcard from Soton today :biggrin:

I got the postcard today too! :biggrin:
Reply 8884
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

BMAT discussion is banned again? Seems very late to be notified now.
Reply 8885
Original post by NutterFrutter
I got the postcard today too! :biggrin:

Me three! :tongue:
can anyone tell me how accurate, current and reliable this webpage is to use to prepare for 5 yr interviews? )particularly keele, peninsula and BSMS)
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/What_you_should_expect_at_a_medical_school_interview
Thanks
Original post by cz100
BMAT discussion is banned again? Seems very late to be notified now.

Afraid so. There was slight delay in conversation between TSR and Cambridge Assessments I'm told but we're enforcing the rule again for your benefits.

Might not seem that way but this is what needs to be done. Hopefully the no discussion time will pass soon, mainly so I can stop getting negged for preventing it! :lol:
Reply 8888
Afraid so. There was slight delay in conversation between TSR and Cambridge Assessments I'm told but we're enforcing the rule again for your benefits.

Might not seem that way but this is what needs to be done. Hopefully the no discussion time will pass soon, mainly so I can stop getting negged for preventing it! :lol:

Don't see why people are negging you. I'm just surprised that Cambridge Assessments have taken so long to notify you again about the delays after the initial announcement.
Original post by cz100
Don't see why people are negging you. I'm just surprised that Cambridge Assessments have taken so long to notify you again about the delays after the initial announcement.

It just happens.. you just get used to it :redface:

Not me personally :ninja:

But yeah, just how it went I guess :moon:
So many people seem to be getting interviews :frown:
Reply 8891
Hey guys :smile:
I'm new around here, med applicant for next year like the rest of ya (Cambridge, Birmingham, Newcastle and Edinburgh...) and playing the waiting game just as much! Had an interview at Birmingham last week, so waiting to hear back from that, but nothing from anywhere else...
Reply 8892
It just happens.. you just get used to it :redface:

Not me personally :ninja:

But yeah, just how it went I guess :moon:

Of course I didn't mean you personally, they were aware of TSR before to have asked for exam discussion to be delayed so don't know why they took so long to contact again.

I'm yet to hear anything about interviews :emo:
Original post by cz100

First I wasn't bothered. But now..
Original post by cz100
Of course I didn't mean you personally, they were aware of TSR before to have asked for exam discussion to be delayed so don't know why they took so long to contact again.

Still very early days atm cz, try not to panic too much.. as hard as that is :console:
Reply 8895
Original post by ViceVersa
First I wasn't bothered. But now..

I was the same, until so many people started getting Birmingham interviews.
Still very early days atm cz, try not to panic too much.. as hard as that is :console:

Not panicking, just getting impatient. You know me and waiting :redface:
Reply 8896
Awkward hello rejection...

I'm pretty sure Kings, Birm and Brighton and Sussex are the only people who've given out med interviews so far :smile:
Reply 8897
Original post by pianoboe

I'm pretty sure Kings, Birm and Brighton and Sussex are the only people who've given out med interviews so far :smile:

Yeah, Birmingham was one of my choices, hence the *ahem* slight impatience
Original post by cz100
I was the same, until so many people started getting Birmingham interviews.

Not panicking, just getting impatient. You know me and waiting :redface:

I know right :\!! and I'm a lil bit of both impatient and panicked
Original post by pianoboe

Wow first rejection I've heard of. I'm so sorry :frown: where was it for and how are you feeling?
Reply 8899
Original post by ViceVersa

Wow first rejection I've heard of. I'm so sorry :frown: where was it for and how are you feeling?

Paha I meant I said "hello, new here etc" on the previous page and you all ignored me! As far as I know nobody's been rejected from anywhere yet...

Latest

Trending

Trending