The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
cheesecakebobby
Of course she isn't shallow, that's the whole problem.

If the silly woman took my advice there would not be a problem :p: :rolleyes:
Reply 121
MNBStyle
If the silly woman took my advice there would not be a problem :p: :rolleyes:

which bit of advice?!
Reply 122
Anonymous
well, that puts it pretty much beyond all doubt.

just so you know, we're finished.

what?!
Reply 123
Anonymous
what?!

He's a bit younger than you.

He is (possibly) not attracted to you.(?)
Reply 124
Anonymous
which bit of advice?!

1. Doing a search on google about it, there will be plenty of advice sites there

2. Trying out different sexual styles and positions, and see if it improves things.
Reply 125
V.P. Keys
He's a bit younger than you.

He is (possibly) not attracted to you.(?)

he is a month younger than me... he likes me more than i like him... he persued me
Reply 126
MNBStyle
1. Doing a search on google about it, there will be plenty of advice sites there

2. Trying out different sexual styles and positions, and see if it improves things.

yea well im gonna take that advice but i cant act it out now coz he's at home for xmas lol so phone calls and msn just dont do it...
Reply 127
Anonymous
he is a month younger than me... he likes me more than i like him... he persued me

He 'perused' you?

What a novel euphemism. I shall have to write that down.
Reply 128
Profesh
He 'perused' you?

What a novel euphemism. I shall have to write that down.

well he did... i was unintrested and thought it was just a drunken kiss then he phoned and txt and txt and phoned until i agreed to see him...
Reply 129
Anonymous
well he did... i was unintrested and thought it was just a drunken kiss then he phoned and txt and txt and phoned until i agreed to see him...

:rolleyes:
Reply 130
Anonymous
bollocks did I.

lol i dunno who you are but ur not my bf as he is drunk and passed out in a nightclub where he lives (how lovely i know lol)
Reply 131
Anonymous

I hate to break up relationships, so I won't say the obvious.

*refrains.*
Anonymous
bollocks did I.

WTF?
Reply 133
V.P. Keys
I hate to break up relationships, so I won't say the obvious.

*refrains.*

???what??
Reply 134
Anonymous
lol i dunno who you are but ur not my bf as he is drunk and passed out in a nightclub where he lives (how lovely i know lol)

He passed away in a nightclub? :eek:
Reply 135
V.P. Keys
He passed away in a nightclub? :eek:

PASSED OUT! as in very drunk... his brother informed me lol
Reply 136
Anonymous
yea well im gonna take that advice but i cant act it out now coz he's at home for xmas lol so phone calls and msn just dont do it...

Oh i dunno, i have my ways of making a girl go wild with pleasure on msn in the past :p:
Wait, he has a small what?
Reply 138
MNBStyle
Oh i dunno, i have my ways of making a girl go wild with pleasure on msn in the past :p:

Oh dear.
Reply 139
Anonymous
PASSED OUT! as in very drunk... his brother informed me lol

Oh, pardon my impolite comment. - It's the short term memory - I forget the start of the sentence once I come to the end of it. :redface:

So, how 'hot' is this brother of his?

I think you should have a (fake) affair with his brother and make him jeolous. After he is jeolous, his penis size will increase at somewhat an exponential measure.

problem solved?

Latest

Trending

Trending