The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Last time I don't set an alarm. Got up 15 minutes ago. FU body
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Hello :colone:

Are the RUMS fresher rowers ready to be beaten by BL?

[insert friendly banter here]

And how are the BL rowers after Henley? Do they still have all their teeth? :colone:
Original post by Becca-Sarah
And how are the BL rowers after Henley? Do they still have all their teeth? :colone:

Presuming this is a joke at my expense :facepalm:
Original post by Becca-Sarah

I'll let one of them answer for himself :colone:

But the majority of them seem fine, just one nutter as per usual.

Original post by a moist feeling
Presuming this is a joke at my expense :facepalm:

You knew this would have to happen on here at some point too :tongue:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
I'll let one of them answer for himself :colone:

But the majority of them seem fine, just one nutter as per usual.

You knew this would have to happen on here at some point too :tongue:

T'is true I am an idiot :tongue:

On another note, I hate funmed :h:
Original post by a moist feeling
T'is true I am an idiot :tongue:

On another note, I hate funmed :h:

You said it...

And I could not agree with you more :noway: :work:
Exam results out today. Passed my exam 6th in the year (out of 226) with a score good enough to pass if I were a fifth year. Pretty much doubled my score from the end of last year. Am ridiculously, bouncing off the walls supper happy but can't tell anyone here because I am not a gunner and don't want to be seen as gloating. I'm really not one of the clever people in our year, not sure where I pulled it from. So I shall tell you lovely internets people instead who don't know who I am :biggrin: :woohoo:
4 days before exam and just when I am trying to get through my revision, I suddenly feel really ill, exhausted, bad fever, weak, severe headaches, neck pain, shaking at night, can't concentrate when trying to read as I feel cold and weak and awful, throat hurts so much I can't swallow. Apparently, it's a toss between glandular fever and tonsillitis. FML. Don't even know if it's worth sitting the exam as I feel so ****.
Reply 6568
Original post by No Future
4 days before exam and just when I am trying to get through my revision, I suddenly feel really ill, exhausted, bad fever, weak, severe headaches, neck pain, shaking at night, can't concentrate when trying to read as I feel cold and weak and awful, throat hurts so much I can't swallow. Apparently, it's a toss between glandular fever and tonsillitis. FML. Don't even know if it's worth sitting the exam as I feel so ****.

Tell them. Seriously. Now.
Original post by SMed
Tell them. Seriously. Now.

Head of year didn't reply yet and student support tutor at the med school didn't say much but reading between the lines is saying "just sit the exam, I'm sure it'll be fine, let's meet after the exam". Great.
Reply 6570
Don't you have a mitigating circumstances email/form you can submit/send?
Whew, another week over. The speed at which we're covering material is mind blowing.

What really makes me piss myself is the fact that I am essentially a third of the way through the non-clinical part of my course before we hit the wards.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Whew, another week over. The speed at which we're covering material is mind blowing.

What really makes me piss myself is the fact that I am essentially a third of the way through the non-clinical part of my course.

50p says that in a decade you're working in public health. :ahee:
Original post by Fission_Mailed
50p says that in a decade you're working in public health. :ahee:

One of our public health lecturers is a spitting image of Angelina Jolie, so it would have its perks tbh.

But no, thanks.
One of our public health lecturers is a spitting image of Angelina Jolie, so it would have its perks tbh.

But no, thanks.

All you do is bitch about PH. Methinks he doth protest too much.
Original post by Fission_Mailed
All you do is bitch about PH. Methinks he doth protest too much.

Haven't mentioned public health in ages :dontknow:
Haven't mentioned public health in ages :dontknow:

Maybe it just happens to coincide with when I come online. :ninja:
Karma's a bitch. Ankle gave way going down the stairs to open the door. Badly sprained anterior talofibular ligament and crutches for me. I shan't excitedly tell internet people my awesome news again. Was looking forward to going to a day of Podmedics lectures tomorrow as well. Shall have to spend the day on bed with Kumar and Clark instead. Poo. :erm:
FUUUUU. Last three servers I tried to play Black Ops on I got ****ing banned for "hacking". This almost makes me want to do my PBL.

Sigh.
Had a really good night at the RSM specialty careers fair - it's a lot more meaningful at this point compared to earlier.

Also a certain UCL fourth year was printed in the Student BMA news survey thing :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending