The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5040
Original post by ...mo...
hi. Can anyone recommend good AAB uni's or even AAA that is not as competitive
Thanks

Royal Holloway :wink:
Reply 5041
Unsuccessful from Manchester... weird as I'm predicted A*A*AA and have AAA and like 7a*s and an a at gcse... oh well, let's hope somewhere else wants me right?
Original post by llama67
Unsuccessful from Manchester... weird as I'm predicted A*A*AA and have AAA and like 7a*s and an a at gcse... oh well, let's hope somewhere else wants me right?

BSc or BA?
Original post by llama67

They're doing it because they know you'll reject them anyway. People who have good predicted grades (more than 1A*) and applied before Oxbridge deadline seem to be getting rejected. They're being a bit paranoid about this. :P Don't worry. You will go somewhere better with those grades. :smile:

May I ask if you have an insurance? I'm struggling to find one for myself so I was wondering what are good insurance choices :smile:
Original post by MWM
I think the additional questionnaire from LSE is only for home students, so international ones don't need to be worried.
Has any international student got the form ?

I talked to a few and none of them got the questionnaire. So I also think it's only for A Level students.
Original post by nightmare91
I talked to a few and none of them got the questionnaire. So I also think it's only for A Level students.

Unless they have different questionnaires, it would appear to be only for three courses as well :holmes:
Reply 5046
Original post by azure.skies
They're doing it because they know you'll reject them anyway. People who have good predicted grades (more than 1A*) and applied before Oxbridge deadline seem to be getting rejected. They're being a bit paranoid about this. :P Don't worry. You will go somewhere better with those grades. :smile:

May I ask if you have an insurance? I'm struggling to find one for myself so I was wondering what are good insurance choices :smile:

manchester was my insurance. it has now changed to amsterdam international course and tcd.
Original post by llama67
manchester was my insurance. it has now changed to amsterdam international course and tcd.

I've heard of terrible student experiences for Manc Econ students and really that is perhaps why it does so badly in league tables. You have really good grades. You'll get into your other choices definitely :smile: Are you talking about Uni of Amsterdam?
Did anyone else receive an email from Nottingham reguarding them holding onto applications untill the UCAS deadline is passed?
Original post by Mousebudden
Did anyone else receive an email from Nottingham reguarding them holding onto applications untill the UCAS deadline is passed?

I did :erm:
Got the case study for F585 the other day..anybody else got it yet?
Reply 5051
Original post by Mousebudden

Think everyone did.
Original post by Tateco
Think everyone did.

I didn't :cry2: Guess I should be expecting a rejection then
Original post by DylanLJG

You'll get one on Monday, dont sweat it :h:
Reply 5054

Dude relax. Your grades are sick. :wink:

Neither did I :frown:
All i got was the acknowledgement email, but then again i only sent off my UCAS a few days ago.. maybe i'll get it later :L
Reply 5056
anyone thinks there will be activity tomorow?
Reply 5057
Does anyone know whether York plan on giving out offers early, or are waiting for the UCAS deadline?
Original post by bretters
I've got unconditionals from Birmingham and Leeds, I can't choose between them though :frown:!

congratulations! what were your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Nadine10
anyone thinks there will be activity tomorow?

Probably with Cambridge interviews and some other uni offers

Latest

Trending

Trending