The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5600
Original post by JMusson
Oh we're all short, that's why we're B's and C's not A's :biggrin: and it's the 6 reps that makes it hard

There's always lightweight rowing :awesome:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5601
Original post by Planar

Original post by Planar
There's always lightweight rowing :awesome:

and 6 reps? what?

Take the average 500m split over 2 minutes. Then 2 minutes rest, then go again. 6 times. That was my Wednesday evening :biggrin:
Original post by fluteflute
It's a responsibility I'd rather be without...

wth, it's so easy for men. They mostly get the better parts of having kids:rolleyes:
Original post by Niki_girl
:laugh: only on TSR will this be believed :wink:

admittedly though when I think of the future I don't think of children? Maybe it's just my age/ current ambitions though...

The worst thing is that once you have one you are basically stuck with it for the next 2 decades...

When I think of the future, I imagine myself having an awesome rewarding career, going out to restaurants/bars/the theatre/opera a lot, travelling, lovely relaxing weekends...

Waking up at 4am nightly to soothe inexplicable crying and existing in old t shirts for fear of destruction at the hands of puke, tripping up on nefarious debris of lego bricks and playmobil... just doesn't do it for me
Original post by 4 I Murder Carrots Fun
They are so grosssss and bald and sticky and look like tiny fat men

:rofl:
I, for one, really like babies. My career plan before wanting to be a doctor was to be a nursery nurse :mmm:

:awesome: They're just all so ickle!
Original post by Devil_in_disguise
Yeah, maybe you'll meet the love of your life and decide to have an experimental child, just to see how your chromosomes combine:biggrin:

Perhaps :holmes:

Still not sure about the relative loss of independence and freedom having a child would entail tbh.

Though, if I were in a relationship with another woman, if we got a sperm donor she would be one carrying the child, not me :colone:
Original post by manic_fuzz
I, for one, really like babies. My career plan before wanting to be a doctor was to be a nursery nurse :mmm:

Are you interested in going into paediatrics? :beard:
Original post by Planar
I think I'm more maternal than the women. I should love to have a son when I'm older

:five: but... you're very particular about gender! Girls are cool too yknow :huff: But I would love to have both :h: eeeee :heart:

Original post by 4 I Murder Carrots Fun
They are so grosssss and bald and sticky and look like tiny fat men

:no: :no: :cry:

0. Not that I'm worried))

I don't have any either :biggrin: I get excited about confirmations tbh...

Original post by JMusson
It doesn't get better.. Mechanics gets better! You should have done that. Stats in A level aren't even maths.. its learn a formula.

Ah well.. that's highly upsetting for you. Lucky the sharks are friendly really :smile:

Maths and phil and physics phil are much more viable really. As y'know.. actual subjects..

Haha sneaky sneaky. Though they never seem to have muggle friends :frown:

Ermmm.. occasionally... It's ok as long as I cite it :wink: or something like that

et ca

haha

it doesn't want to be Google

But... when am I ever going to need to drop a particle, or calculate the acceleration of a car. Probability :yy: haha erm I guess that is somewhat true but... so is mechanics, and the rest of A level maths tbh.

Hmm, until they bite my leg off

Are you saying philosophy isn't a real subject!? Huh :huff:

Hermoine... probably does, JK just doesn't mention it.

"Dear Wizard Community, It has come to our attention that a Dark Wizard has made an Inferi of Cedric Diggory, now going by the name of Edward Cullen. He is known to be running around with an unregistered Animagus, Jacob Black. If you have any information about their whereabouts, contact the Ministry of Magic. Sincerely, Minister for Magic." :lol:

You cite in Maths... where there goes my whole view of the subject.

The 1st and the 3rd are the same! and I already did the 2nd one ): come up with some original ones!

Original post by JMusson
I didn't get a single offer until after my Oxford one, don't fret :smile:

Really? Not even Warwick?

Hmm strange, must be different for this year then

And their voices are so cute! and when they say your name ^^ bless their lil tiny shoes. :rolleyes:

prsom, go for it!:woo::giggle:
Reply 5610
I saw the title 'sex talk steams up Wadham' and had to have a look, pahaha.

http://oxfordstudent.com/2011/11/10/sex-talk-steams-up-wadham/
Original post by Brand New Eyes
:five: but... you're very particular about gender! Girls are cool too yknow :huff: But I would love to have both :h: eeeee :heart:

:no: :no: :cry:

I don't have any either :biggrin: I get excited about confirmations tbh...

But... when am I ever going to need to drop a particle, or calculate the acceleration of a car. Probability :yy: haha erm I guess that is somewhat true but... so is mechanics, and the rest of A level maths tbh.

Hmm, until they bite my leg off

Are you saying philosophy isn't a real subject!? Huh :huff:

Hermoine... probably does, JK just doesn't mention it.

"Dear Wizard Community, It has come to our attention that a Dark Wizard has made an Inferi of Cedric Diggory, now going by the name of Edward Cullen. He is known to be running around with an unregistered Animagus, Jacob Black. If you have any information about their whereabouts, contact the Ministry of Magic. Sincerely, Minister for Magic." :lol:

You cite in Maths... where there goes my whole view of the subject.

The 1st and the 3rd are the same! and I already did the 2nd one ): come up with some original ones!

Really? Not even Warwick?

Hmm strange, must be different for this year then

And their voices are so cute! and when they say your name ^^ bless their lil tiny shoes. :rolleyes:

Lol you're clearly going to be like my grandmothers and have like 12 children :colonhash:
Original post by medbh4805
Perhaps :holmes:

Still not sure about the relative loss of independence and freedom having a child would entail tbh.

Though, if I were in a relationship with another woman, if we got a sperm donor she would be one carrying the child, not me :colone:

We are so different from most females, where are our maternal instincts? :biggrin: :biggrin:

What? Another woman? :confused: I didn't know you were into that kinda creepy s**t. :biggrin:
Lol you're clearly going to be like my grandmothers and have like 12 children :colonhash:

Never! :awesome: two max tbh

a) I won't be able to afford more than that
b) I have a very low pain threshold

Also 12... ouch and :lolwut: ahem.
Are you interested in going into paediatrics? :beard:

:yep: I plan on stealing all the little children, and once they're like 6 i'll take them back to the hospital and their parents can have them back then :K:

Awww yes tiny shoes! If i have a child then they're going to have sooo maaany shoes and clothes because i'll obsessively buy like little Jimmy Choos :awesome:

prsom, go for it!:woo::giggle:

I'm going i'm going for it :tongue:

I'm going i'm going for it :tongue:

Moreover, you're going to Oxford for it:cool:
Moreover, you're going to Oxford for it:cool:

Oh i wish! :rofl:
Original post by Doojam
I saw the title 'sex talk steams up Wadham' and had to have a look, pahaha.

http://oxfordstudent.com/2011/11/10/sex-talk-steams-up-wadham/

Reuben Walsh, a second-year from Teddy Hall who attended the event, reflected that it was a “very educational experience” for those with “little or no knowledge of the sex industry”. He described the talk as “helpful in releasing us from the insular Oxford privilege, a position from which it is very easy to become patronising or even condemnatory toward aspects of the industry.”

:lolwut:

I'm sorry, but there are many, many aspects of the sex industry that deserve to be criticised. One french chap who finds that kind of work "liberating" doesn't change the fact that a considerable proportion of prostitutes in this country are men, women and children who have been trafficked and coerced into sex work.
We are so different from most females, where are our maternal instincts? :biggrin: :biggrin:

What? Another woman? :confused: I didn't know you were into that kinda creepy s**t. :biggrin:

:sexface:
Never! :awesome: two max tbh

a) I won't be able to afford more than that
b) I have a very low pain threshold

Also 12... ouch and :lolwut: ahem.

You could just have like four of them sleeping in one bed like my parents had to :colone:

Oh, Catholicism :daydreaming:

Latest

Trending

Trending