The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Oh hello huge Misfits fan. Although I missed tonight.:redface: Will catch up on 4od. I reckon Simon takes Rudy's power so is able to clone himself then finds the power to go back in time and sends his clone back.:wink:
Original post by Beebumble
Oh hello huge Misfits fan. Although I missed tonight.:redface: Will catch up on 4od. I reckon Simon takes Rudy's power so is able to clone himself then finds the power to go back in time and sends his clone back.:wink:

OMG that's EXACTLY what I thought!! so he doesn't die but can go back and die - then he'll still be able to be in the cast!! :biggrin:
Reply 3602
Original post by Jackso
You have no idea what you're talking about. Plus, you are a woman, you wouldn't even understand the male mentality.

Yes they do rape random women! It happens all the damn time.

lolwut. male mentality =/= rapist mentality
Oh Kelly, I love you so much!

If tomorrow's episode has something to do with Jewish time travel guy, I reckon power dealer guy will get the time travel power shizzle, go save his gf :yep:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Oh Kelly, I love you so much!

If tomorrow's episode has something to do with Jewish time travel guy, I reckon power dealer guy will get the time travel power shizzle, go save his gf :yep:

I reckon he's looking for the power to bring back the dead. Cos that power hasn't turned up yet, but he's knows Curtis's power exists, and he said the thing in Episode 1 about sending someone to look for a certain power, because "every power known to man seems to be out there". He wouldn't say that if he was looking for the time travel power, would he? Maybe he would...

Yeah, I quote stuff a lot...:colondollar:
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
I reckon he's looking for the power to bring back the dead. Cos that power hasn't turned up yet, but he's knows Curtis's power exists, and he said the thing in Episode 1 about sending someone to look for a certain power, because "every power known to man seems to be out there". He wouldn't say that if he was looking for the time travel power, would he? Maybe he would...

Yeah, I quote stuff a lot...:colondollar:

Yeah I originally thought it was bringing back from dead...but from trailer seemed like he was in next week rather a lot...plus think the series of Misfits isn't normally that long so it's gonna have to work out soon...
Yeah I originally thought it was bringing back from dead...but from trailer seemed like he was in next week rather a lot...plus think the series of Misfits isn't normally that long so it's gonna have to work out soon...

Yeah. It's usually just 6 episodes. Although...maybe this one is 8. It happened on Being Human, after all. That's true, he is in next weeks episode a lot. Well, we'll see. Very much looking forward to it, I love Seth. :love:
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Yeah. It's usually just 6 episodes. Although...maybe this one is 8. It happened on Being Human, after all. That's true, he is in next weeks episode a lot. Well, we'll see. Very much looking forward to it, I love Seth. :love:

We can hope it's 8... :moon: but if we're going with each week focusing on a misfit (first week rudy, second curtis, last night simon) then maybe next week is probabtion worker, and the following weeks kelly/power guy and alisha I reckon will be final episode.
Reply 3609
There are 8 episodes according to wikipedia
We can hope it's 8... :moon: but if we're going with each week focusing on a misfit (first week rudy, second curtis, last night simon) then maybe next week is probabtion worker, and the following weeks kelly/power guy and alisha I reckon will be final episode.

I think it must be. Joe, the guy playing Rudy, is down on the internet as being in 9 episodes. The vegas one plus a series of 8 would be about right. :biggrin: Yay!! And a probation worker episode is long overdue.
Original post by hobo06
There are 8 episodes according to wikipedia

YAY :woo: :kiss: you always bring me good news :yep:
Reply 3612
Original post by Retrodiction

Original post by Retrodiction
lolwut.

...? What?
male mentality =/= rapist mentality

No.
:gah: Next week looks good. :biggrin:
Misfits is amazing! The writing is so clever, there have been some awesome plotlines and twists that really grip me. Like others I thought that it wouldn't quite be the same without Nathan, but I haven't been disappointed so far - Rudy is quite funny and I find his 'power' really intriguing, love the scenes where there are two of him.

Also the last episode was good, how they put the scenes of the acting and drawings together was pretty cool imo. Not looking forward to when Alisha finds out Simon lied to her though!
I've finally gotten up to the latest episode and I'm loving the show more and more as it goes on. My favourite characters are Nathan, Simon, Kelly & Rudy. Does anyone know what crime Rudy committed?

Still missing Nathan but I think Rudy fills his shoes quite well and there's an excellent opportunity for jokes between him and Kelly. I kinda want Kelly to get with the guy who dishes out the powers but he has to be evil.
Reply 3616
Original post by hannah_dru
I've finally gotten up to the latest episode and I'm loving the show more and more as it goes on. My favourite characters are Nathan, Simon, Kelly & Rudy. Does anyone know what crime Rudy committed?

Still missing Nathan but I think Rudy fills his shoes quite well and there's an excellent opportunity for jokes between him and Kelly. I kinda want Kelly to get with the guy who dishes out the powers but he has to be evil.

Good question, I don't think it's actually been revealed. If it has I missed it
:ditto: Can't recall it being mentioned...
Reply 3618
I must admit, Misfits is awesome even without Nathan.
Original post by T-Toe
I must admit, Misfits is awesome even without Nathan.

where is the cat????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending