The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just got an offer from Imperial for G100, over the moon! A*A*A with 2 A*'s in Maths and an A in Physics
Original post by lifesabeach
Just got an offer from Imperial for G100, over the moon! A*A*A with 2 A*'s in Maths and an A in Physics

Also just got an Imperial offer for G100! Got my A* in Maths last year - now they want A*AA in Further Maths, Physics and Further Additional :biggrin:

No STEP! (Even though I was stupid enough to put it on UCAS :rolleyes: )
Original post by goldfish134

Also just got an Imperial offer for G100! Got my A* in Maths last year - now they want A*AA in Further Maths, Physics and Further Additional :biggrin:

Gahh, look at those grades. I think... I'm going to get rejected by Imperial. I can imagine it being that way.
Original post by Edwin Okli
Gahh, look at those grades. I think... I'm going to get rejected by Imperial. I can imagine it being that way.

Think positively! You'll get an offer :smile:

Are you going to the Imperial Open Day in December? I want to go, but am waiting on Emmanuel to let me know if/ when I have an interview first in case it clashes..

Well done! I am soo happy and even more so at the fact there is no STEP :smile:

Think positively! You'll get an offer :smile:

Are you going to the Imperial Open Day in December? I want to go, but am waiting on Emmanuel to let me know if/ when I have an interview first in case it clashes..

Probably not since I know nothing about it....
Original post by Edwin Okli
Probably not since I know nothing about it....

It's open to everyone:

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/mathematics/admissions/ug/open_days

Edit: Might be able to train it on my own but yeah, I ought to wait.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by dom bradbury
In my physics class there are 23 guys and 1 girl!

in my physics class there aren't any girls! might be because i go to a boys' school though
Original post by SParm
No girls in my physics class; or my chemistry one; or my maths one actually O.o.

Although tbf I go to an All Boys' School. That might be why I reckon...

didn't see this before i posted. well played.
Original post by jilebinator
yeh.
they asked me a proof question. it wasnt that bad.

When was your interview?
Offer from Nottingham :biggrin:

A*AB or AAA
:woo: Conditional from York! :woo:
It might have taken a month, but it's nice that the offers are beginning to come in! :biggrin:
Original post by derangedyoshi
I'm intimidated by the fact that people are starting their physics investigations... I barely know what mine is about. Just a distraction from maths...

Yep, our school seems pretty organised about physics. Can't say I am, though. I know the topic I'm doing it on, and have ideas about the different experiments but couldn't possibly start it soon. And we need a first draft of the whole thing as soon as we come back after Christmas! :eek4: So I'd better get a move on. I hate experiments, they never work and they're pointless because you can just prove things mathematically anyway.
Reply 3214
Original post by theharrovian
didn't see this before i posted. well played.

Haha cheers =P...you know what they say...great minds think alike :smile:
Reply 3215
Got my first offer today!!!! Nottingham - Mathematics, Conditional, AAB! :biggrin:
Original post by Rahul.S
:sexface:

OMGGG rahul i need help sending an F64 for my bitch of an ex. Come jam we'll write some bars.. you in?
Reply 3217
Original post by carlos the third
Offer from Nottingham :biggrin:

A*AB or AAA

I got my offer from Nottingham today too, SO HAPPY =D
I got my first offer yesterday from Heriot Watt :biggrin:
I was sad to hear M6 no longer exists:frown:

Latest