The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9120
Original post by lizzy999
I haven't heard from anywhere at all other than the emails about student financing :tongue: I hope to get everything over with by my second midterm :smile: its gonna be troublesome to explain to the dean as to why I would be absent for my exams lol :rolleyes: it's uoft

when are your second mid-terms btw?
Yeah, UFT is def not the place to be. noone understands u :s-smilie:
Reply 9121
Original post by ViceVersa
Indeed I have :biggrin: I think its so nerve-racking that we'll ALL know by the end of nov :eek:

I know. Its so scary but the wait is killing me.
I have another set of apps due next month for my own country's universities so if I don't get any info, i will burst. :eek:
Original post by apple17
I know. Its so scary but the wait is killing me.
I have another set of apps due next month for my own country's universities so if I don't get any info, i will burst. :eek:

It's killing me too haha :tongue: When they say end do you think it could be anytime from next week or literally the last week of november?
Reply 9123
Original post by laurie:)
i walked up to a majorly stressed friend today who screamed at me "we're not going to get into uni!" :frown:

and then a couple of other people in my year started panicking.

It was just a seriously negative day for the medics in my year for some wierd reason :frown:

YOU'rE GOING TO GET INTO UNI :smile:
Reply 9124
It's killing me too haha :tongue: When they say end do you think it could be anytime from next week or literally the last week of november?

Hm I think anytime from next week cuz doing all of them the last week of november will be brutal. :rolleyes:
Gah, so scared. Hope we get an interview. :smile:
Original post by apple17
Hm I think anytime from next week cuz doing all of them the last week of november will be brutal. :rolleyes:
Gah, so scared. Hope we get an interview. :smile:

Maybee they like to be brutal :|

Hope we do too! Good luck to the both of us :afraid:
Reply 9126
Maybee they like to be brutal :|

Hope we do too! Good luck to the both of us :afraid:

They seem to be a really friendly school :O
Thanks, might need help in interview prep cuz their questions aren't standard and quite different apparently.
Original post by apple17
They seem to be a really friendly school :O
Thanks, might need help in interview prep cuz their questions aren't standard and quite different apparently.

They do you know, I even spoke to one of the admissions lady and she was really nice. Their acknowledgement email was good too :yep: maybee from next week then :afraid: ?

I need help too haha :tongue: heard their interviews are difficult :\
Original post by Vulpes
YOU'rE GOING TO GET INTO UNI :smile:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

i will stay positive!!!

... but but but king's is already giving out offers :frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 9129
They do you know, I even spoke to one of the admissions lady and she was really nice. Their acknowledgement email was good too :yep: maybee from next week then :afraid: ?

I need help too haha :tongue: heard their interviews are difficult :\

Yeah I was pretty surprised cuz whn I called cardiff, they were pretty snappy and stuff. Fingers crossed for next week
It is a lot of unusual questions that adds additional pressure so I think it more random and spontaneous as compared to prepared. def a bad thing fro people like me. :O
Original post by apple17
Yeah I was pretty surprised cuz whn I called cardiff, they were pretty snappy and stuff. Fingers crossed for next week
It is a lot of unusual questions that adds additional pressure so I think it more random and spontaneous as compared to prepared. def a bad thing fro people like me. :O

:crossedf:

Apparently it will boil down to the day and how it goes/you perform. I need all the help I can get to be honest...hope they post some tips on their website.
I'm just so worried at the moment. So many people here have interviews already *sighs*
Reply 9132
:crossedf:

Apparently it will boil down to the day and how it goes/you perform. I need all the help I can get to be honest...hope they post some tips on their website.

Yeah thats what i heard too. pretty freaky.
Same, plus schoolwork is keeping me so busy: i have no time for prep. :mad:
I'm just so worried at the moment. So many people here have interviews already *sighs*

just what i was thinking :frown:
Original post by apple17
Yeah thats what i heard too. pretty freaky.
Same, plus schoolwork is keeping me so busy: i have no time for prep. :mad:

I don't either :frown: I've not done any prep whatsoever
just what i was thinking :frown:

*sighs*
Hey, just in case anyone was interested, here are the UKCAT percentiles and stuff :smile:

http://www.ukcat.ac.uk/pages/details.aspx?page=news

I'm generally a laid back guy, I normally don't have to resort to anxiety, I can control it etc. At the moment, one of my universities is interviewing, but is expected to continue until March, another doesn't have the BMAT results yet, the other two haven't said a peep to anyone. No reason to be worried? Obviously not, I'm ****ting myself, can't think about anything else, didn't receive a letter addressed to me for a week or two, got 4, yes 4 letters this morning, I had the audacity to think that one of those white envelopes could have the letter of my dreams, and yeah, you guessed it, two from my dental practise, one was a spam getting me to buy an elderly person's shopping trolley and the last one was from HSBC, telling me something they told me on the phone two weeks ago, and at the same time, I have to answer some stupid ill-thought out questionnaire from Birmingham because they're confused over whether I'm and international or home candidate (home before you ask, I don't know how they could be so moronic). For ****s sake

#anxiousmedapplicantranting
*sighs*

:frown: i want an interview so badly and yet i dont think im ready for one so i don't want one right this moment :tongue:
:frown: i want an interview so badly and yet i dont think im ready for one so i don't want one right this moment :tongue:

Haha we're the exact same :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending