The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Original post by roar558
Wow it's been ages since i've come on here. Sounds like everyone's already starting to panic for the interviews.

oooh you're applying all the same places as me :colone:
except your ukcat is much higher :nooo:
Original post by atomos
oooh you're applying all the same places as me :colone:
except your ukcat is much higher :nooo:

How'd you do? I'm guessing you're a Scottish applicant like me.
Original post by roar558
How'd you do? I'm guessing you're a Scottish applicant like me.

667.5, better than i did last year though!
and i am indeed :smile:
Original post by atomos
667.5, better than i did last year though!
and i am indeed :smile:

Well on the bright side I believe that's just in the top 25% so you should do well in terms of ukcat for those unis.
Original post by laurenl93
Liverpool City :lovedup:

Liverpool FC however.....

"Please rate some other members before rating this member again."
you know how it goes by now surely.
Reply 4685
I went on a bit of a detox repping you guys recently, and now I think I might be back to full repping power for all my reapp buddies :biggrin: You're all just too funny!
Reply 4686
Original post by twelve
I went on a bit of a detox repping you guys recently, and now I think I might be back to full repping power for all my reapp buddies :biggrin: You're all just too funny!

I can't rep anyone at the moment either :frown: I don't even do it that often!!
Reply 4687
Original post by Tinth

If you're a stingy bastard like me, there is no such problem.
Original post by Tinth

Can anyone (other than Twelve) rep anyone anymore? lol We're all such generous people :tongue:
Original post by Quackers93
Can anyone (other than Twelve) rep anyone anymore? lol We're all such generous people :tongue:

just tested on you, i can still rep :colone:
Reply 4690
Job interview tomorrow. :/
Original post by atomos
just tested on you, i can still rep :colone:

I keep getting "Please rate some other members before rating this member again" :frown: Will it ever go away. I might have to try Twelve's detox idea

Original post by Medican
Job interview tomorrow. :/

Good luck! :biggrin: What's the job? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
I keep getting "Please rate some other members before rating this member again" :frown: Will it ever go away. I might have to try Twelve's detox idea

haha, i'm obvs just a stingy bastard when it comes to giving rep
Reply 4693

Good luck! :biggrin: What's the job? :smile:

Telephone charity fundraising. :s-smilie:

Awesome pay, not so sure about the work.
Original post by atomos
haha, i'm obvs just a stingy bastard when it comes to giving rep

hahaha you probably use it more sensibly whereas I'll just use it when I find someone funny or if they've just owned someone lol
I've just caught up on the last three or so pages and probably attempted to rep all of you, but apparantly I +rep too many of you medicine re-apps

Anyway, off topic but i got an email for a biochemical engineering interview at UCL!
Obviously I'm happy but also a bit worried, my PS was ENTIRELY medicine
Apparantly I can send a seperate one to UCL but I really don't want to because it would be MAJORLY awkward.. :colondollar:
Reply 4696
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek
I've just caught up on the last three or so pages and probably attempted to rep all of you, but apparantly I +rep too many of you medicine re-apps

Anyway, off topic but i got an email for a biochemical engineering interview at UCL!
Obviously I'm happy but also a bit worried, my PS was ENTIRELY medicine
Apparantly I can send a seperate one to UCL but I really don't want to because it would be MAJORLY awkward.. :colondollar:

hmmm...just talk about the actual course and what you like rather than the career prospects. Try as hard as possible to avoid that. :smile:
Original post by Medican
Telephone charity fundraising. :s-smilie:

Awesome pay, not so sure about the work.

Ah cool :smile: I'd want to do something like that apparent from I don't like talking on phones... lol Good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 4698
I don't quite get the limit on the + rep. I mean what is the worst that can happen if I + rep 40 people in the one day? They +rep me back or + rep marathons on TSR?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by RO'Gara
I don't quite get the limit on the + rep. I mean what is the worst that can happen if I + rep 40 people in the one day? They +rep me back or + rep marathons on TSR?

It's like money... rep would become meaningless and uncontrollable :tongue:

If you could rep loads of people per today then there would be rep wars where people continually pos and neg certain people :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending