The Student Room Group

Peninsula Medical School Applicants thread 2012 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by twelve
True, but surely the fact that there's a possibility of A*AA offers might mean less applicants?

Well I hope so, I've applied there. :smile:
Original post by telephone
Well I hope so, I've applied there. :smile:

I thought you were a dentistry applicant?
Original post by joemullally
I thought you were a dentistry applicant?

No :smile: What gave you that idea?
Original post by telephone
No :smile: What gave you that idea?

My bad lol, I don't know tbh.
Reply 264
Got a rejection from peninsula on Friday after my application was 'received by them late'. It wasn't late so not sure whats going on there. Some sort of bug in their system that UCAS are sorting out now for me. All a bit strange...

Did anyone else have this problem by any chance?
Reply 265
The interviews at pms, are they the same questions each year or do they change?
Original post by hopes
The interviews at pms, are they the same questions each year or do they change?

The questions differ the interviews are generally structured in the same way i think
Reply 267
Original post by PeaceFreak
The questions differ the interviews are generally structured in the same way i think

As in the concept of the question is the same but the way it's worded or asked is different?
Original post by Albion91
Got a rejection from peninsula on Friday after my application was 'received by them late'. It wasn't late so not sure whats going on there. Some sort of bug in their system that UCAS are sorting out now for me. All a bit strange...

Oh that's not cool :/ I haven't heard of this happening to anyone else... Hope it all works out okay.
Original post by Albion91

That's awful When did you actually send it?
Reply 270
hey can anyone tell me how current and accurate this information on peninsula interviews is?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/What_you_should_expect_at_a_medical_school_interview

thanks! and anyone had an interview yet?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 271
how's everyone preparing for any possible interviews from this university?
Reply 272
hey can anyone tell me how current and accurate this information on peninsula interviews is?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...hool_interview

Very accurate representation of my experience last year. Good luck.
Original post by fdecas150

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/What_you_should_expect_at_a_medical_school_interview

Our UKCATs were only just sent to unis today so hopefully we'll start hearing things in the next 2 weeks
Original post by fdecas150

Pretty much spot on
Reply 275
getting real nervous now! ukcat finally sent! as time goes on, I wanna' go to PMS more and more!
Reply 276
Original post by PeaceFreak
Pretty much spot on

thanks for the clarification bud
Reply 277
So you know how he interviews are only in December or February (I think), do you still get asked to interview from now?
Reply 278
Original post by Seb
So you know how he interviews are only in December or February (I think), do you still get asked to interview from now?

I think they said that everybody would hear about interview dates in December - or it might have been before the end of December. So they could come anytime really...
Reply 279
hmm, although this thread doesn't seem to be very active, I thought I'd share that I am going on a tour of the Exeter medical school campus next Tuesday. Anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending