The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

There hasn't been a bad episode so far this season :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 581
Original post by The Stig
There hasn't been a bad episode so far this season :smile:

Spoiler

I agree tbh about both bits.

This HIMYM season has actually revived my genuine interest in the show rather than it being a weekly chore which I watched out of habit.
Don't open spoiler if you haven't watched the latest episode:

Spoiler

Reply 583

Don't open spoiler if you haven't watched the latest episode:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm ****ing hooked! I watched seasons 1-7 in 3 months... which means I'm failing my AS levels (getting Es atm) but I'm addicted!
I'm completely up to date now so I can start doing some work!
Original post by Mess.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 588
A pretty brilliant episode in my opinion, though a little slow paced.

I think that the next episode should be good, especially as Ted caught Barney putting out the candles.

My opinion is that Barney and Robin will of course get back together and i imagine that it will be due to a fairly direct confrontation from Barney.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quite liked the past 2 episodes, the whole Ted and Marshall eating Subs and all that happened after was pretty funny, it's getting better. S7's been a bi up and down though aand

Spoiler

Reply 592
Original post by lukejoshjedi
Quite liked the past 2 episodes, the whole Ted and Marshall eating Subs and all that happened after was pretty funny, it's getting better. S7's been a bi up and down though aand

Spoiler

Not really out of the blue, in seasons 5 and 6 there were odd episodes where Barney made his feelings clear still.

I think its great, like the Ross and Rachel but better.
How I Met Your Mother bummed me out. That's not supposed to happen.

Still good, though.
I hate Kevin :frown:
Reply 595

Spoiler

Original post by nyan~

Spoiler

kevin is quite sweet tbh, although it is funny the way he just does NOT fit in with the group
Reply 597
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
kevin is quite sweet tbh, although it is funny the way he just does NOT fit in with the group

i guess so, i actually do like kevin , but ive been rooting for barney and robin to end up together from the start, so its kind of annoying
Original post by nyan~
i guess so, i actually do like kevin , but ive been rooting for barney and robin to end up together from the start, so its kind of annoying

I guess being a big fan of the harold and kumar things im a bit biased towards liking him, not sure about the whole barney robin thing tbh
Reply 599
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
I guess being a big fan of the harold and kumar things im a bit biased towards liking him, not sure about the whole barney robin thing tbh

theres a new harold and kumar film coming out, personally i havent seen any of them but my friends have :dontknow: id love for them to end up together but i can see why people dont like the coupling.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending