The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nyan~
theres a new harold and kumar film coming out, personally i havent seen any of them but my friends have :dontknow: id love for them to end up together but i can see why people dont like the coupling.

NPH was good in the films too.

The way they were together first time they were pretty bad, but they've had some good chemistry between them this series, especially the dance in episode one, just don't know!
Reply 601
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
NPH was good in the films too.

The way they were together first time they were pretty bad, but they've had some good chemistry between them this series, especially the dance in episode one, just don't know!

i think they suit each other pretty well. i have to say im pretty surprised that a metal lover likes himym, thats what i get for stereotyping :teehee:
Original post by nyan~
i think they suit each other pretty well. i have to say im pretty surprised that a metal lover likes himym, thats what i get for stereotyping :teehee:

tbh i dont really count myself as a metalhead anymore, if you look at my last fm (somewhere in my sig) you can see that lately i dont listen to much metal, last few weeks I have definitely been a shoegaze afficiando, I listen to as much metal as non metal I would say, if not more non metal. In fact on my last 6 months chart there are no metal bands in the top 15, assuming that grindcore is punk and not metal, and that the gathering dont count as metal, seeing as their last metal output was 1997

I'm on my third time going through all the episodes, i got into it around february and watched them all, then when series 7 started i watched it in the front room, and my housemates decided they wanted to watch it all from the beginning, so i started watching it again, but they took so long, so I watched it all again, now I'm watching it all for the third time, they are still funny though. It's quite a clever program, I enjoy the way all the flashback and time stuff works, especially on episodes like ted mosby, architect, and the pineapple incident.
Reply 603
tbh i dont really count myself as a metalhead anymore, if you look at my last fm (somewhere in my sig) you can see that lately i dont listen to much metal, last few weeks I have definitely been a shoegaze afficiando, I listen to as much metal as non metal I would say, if not more non metal. In fact on my last 6 months chart there are no metal bands in the top 15, assuming that grindcore is punk and not metal, and that the gathering dont count as metal, seeing as their last metal output was 1997

I'm on my third time going through all the episodes, i got into it around february and watched them all, then when series 7 started i watched it in the front room, and my housemates decided they wanted to watch it all from the beginning, so i started watching it again, but they took so long, so I watched it all again, now I'm watching it all for the third time, they are still funny though. It's quite a clever program, I enjoy the way all the flashback and time stuff works, especially on episodes like ted mosby, architect, and the pineapple incident.

third time? woah. i caught up to date with america when e4 was on about series 4 or something like that and i watch it when its on tv, but youre right, it doesnt stop being funny.
Original post by nyan~
third time? woah. i caught up to date with america when e4 was on about series 4 or something like that and i watch it when its on tv, but youre right, it doesnt stop being funny.

4 times watching the same episode quite quickly is when i seem to kill it off for a while, i rarely watch it crowd or peep show anymore as I've seen them too many times
Reply 605
4 times watching the same episode quite quickly is when i seem to kill it off for a while, i rarely watch it crowd or peep show anymore as I've seen them too many times

hmm there are certain shows that you cant really watch too many times, ive only ever seen episodes of it crowd once and ive never watched peep show but four times in a short period of time for any program is just killing it. saying that, ive seen every episode of friends at least four times, that is until the contract with channel 4 finished.
Original post by nyan~
hmm there are certain shows that you cant really watch too many times, ive only ever seen episodes of it crowd once and ive never watched peep show but four times in a short period of time for any program is just killing it. saying that, ive seen every episode of friends at least four times, that is until the contract with channel 4 finished.

i cant get into friends, everytime i try and watch an episode i get so bored i turn it off half way through. I tried watching the pilot yesterday and it just seemed rubbish, i gave up and watched the new episode of family guy
Reply 607
i cant get into friends, everytime i try and watch an episode i get so bored i turn it off half way through. I tried watching the pilot yesterday and it just seemed rubbish, i gave up and watched the new episode of family guy

loool friends is classic :colonhash: but you cant beat family guy. which one was it? i think im upto date :curious:
Original post by nyan~
loool friends is classic :colonhash: but you cant beat family guy. which one was it? i think im upto date :curious:

the one where they go back to the pilot. It was on sunday i think, just took me a few days to remember about it.
Reply 609
Holy Moley (last scene of episode 11).
Reply 610

Spoiler

Original post by Mist786

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 612

Spoiler

Waaaaarghhh!!

Spoiler

Reply 614
IMHO, this took a turn for the worst, only because it took a turn to quickly and rolled over. Just about when things got really good ffs :facepalm2:
Reply 615
Not on again until next week is it?

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 617
I'm going to watch the new episode within the next few hours (as soon as i can find an episode) so i hope it is a good one.
Reply 618
I don't like how the seasons headed now ffs :no:
Reply 619
Original post by S-man10
I don't like how the seasons headed now ffs :no:

on't suppose you have the link for last nights episode?

Quick Reply

Latest