The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

All the stuff has been sent off for my unis, so just need to wait. I'm worried about the whole "recorded delivery" thing. I haven't done it for any of my stuff so I'm just hoping everything will be okay.

Anyone applying/applied to the UEA A104 course? Does anyone know if they send forms for checking eligibility like Southampton does? - because on their website it does say proof needs to be provided.
Original post by Ally312
All the stuff has been sent off for my unis, so just need to wait. I'm worried about the whole "recorded delivery" thing. I haven't done it for any of my stuff so I'm just hoping everything will be okay.

Anyone applying/applied to the UEA A104 course? Does anyone know if they send forms for checking eligibility like Southampton does? - because on their website it does say proof needs to be provided.

yeah I believe they do - but i havent received anything yet
Reply 982
Original post by Ally312

Original post by Ally312

Yeah I haven't received anything from UEA yet either, just a confirmation email after I sent my application :s-smilie:
Original post by IamBeowulf
yeah I believe they do - but i havent received anything yet

Original post by tobnot
Yeah I haven't received anything from UEA yet either, just a confirmation email after I sent my application :s-smilie:

Okay, at least I'm not the only one waiting for something :s-smilie:

And same, just got a confirmation e-mail from them a while ago, which my hotmail helpfully put in the Junk folder. :rolleyes:
hello

just poping in to say hi
Reply 985
Original post by bubble3004
hello

just poping in to say hi

Hi!
Original post by infernalcradle
haha, no problem

and likewise, jazni tosh piroz be

Kaka choni tosh kurdi iraq? I applied to BM6 :biggrin:
Original post by SuperSon1c
Kaka choni tosh kurdi iraq? I applied to BM6 :biggrin:

haha, yep :biggrin:

I'm from slemani, how about you? *I won't bother with kurdish in english as it takes too long for me to write*
Reply 988

I'm from slemani, how about you? *I won't bother with kurdish in english as it takes too long for me to write*

hahah sam! Didnt know you were still stalking the student room!
Just a random fact for everyone.. Sam and myself met on here frantically asking questions! We both got in and now we're getting a house together next year.. this could happen to you!! :P
Alsoo feel free to ask me any questions :smile:x
Would it be ok to email admissions and ask if they have received my questionnaire or is that too pushy?
Original post by Tinsleyj1
hahah sam! Didnt know you were still stalking the student room!
Just a random fact for everyone.. Sam and myself met on here frantically asking questions! We both got in and now we're getting a house together next year.. this could happen to you!! :P
Alsoo feel free to ask me any questions :smile:x

haha, I do come on for a quick stalk every now and again tbh....mainly to keep in touch with various people, but also for a quick looksie at this thread :colondollar:
Original post by oliviaw1677
Would it be ok to email admissions and ask if they have received my questionnaire or is that too pushy?

I would ring the admissions department instead, theres no problem is asking.. Btw, do we get some sort of confirmation when they receive our questionnaire?
Original post by cobra2k10
I would ring the admissions department instead, theres no problem is asking.. Btw, do we get some sort of confirmation when they receive our questionnaire?

yeah you do i got mine a couple weeks back now.
Reply 993

Nope I don't think we get any confirmation when they receive it, well I didn't get any!

haha Yh im from Slemani too :biggrin: BRAAAP LOL :P I was actually born there. :cool:
How's medicine at southampton? I'm really nervous and i hope i get an interview.
haha Yh im from Slemani too :biggrin: BRAAAP LOL :P I was actually born there. :cool:
How's medicine at southampton? I'm really nervous and i hope i get an interview.

haha, me too :biggrin:

*immigrants ftw :colone: *

it's really good and I have no complaints, except that I wish I had a better work ethic :frown:

right now, it's just a waiting game....

when you get an interview, PM me and I'll help where I can
haha, me too :biggrin:

*immigrants ftw :colone: *

it's really good and I have no complaints, except that I wish I had a better work ethic :frown:

right now, it's just a waiting game....

when you get an interview, PM me and I'll help where I can

Thanks man for the support :smile:

Do you have facebook?

Do you have facebook?

PM me your name

Do you have facebook?

yo supersonic whats good man you applying to BM6 too?

had any notifications from them yet?
Original post by kurdishboy94
yo supersonic whats good man you applying to BM6 too?

had any notifications from them yet?

Hey what's up my fellow Kurd :biggrin: Na just had the form to fill in and that's it? What about you? You got FB?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending