The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey 2012 Applicants Thread!

Let's start a proper one for our year instead of recycling the last!

As with most of these, post your subject and how your application is going and whatever ramble we fancy.

Best of luck all :smile:

Applying for Computer Science myself, going to the ucas day this wednesday 16th, anyone else got a ucas day yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Applying for economics, only an acknowledgement so far!
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Applying for Adult Nursing - nothing as of yet but the waiting game begins..

If you have not seen or been to the university yet, it is rather nice and is my top choice at the moment pending on decisions on their part of course.

Good luck to everyone applying :smile:
Reply 3
good luck everyone. surrey is beautiful and if any perspective maths students want to know anything about the course then PM me,
Original post by xcoral23
Applying for Adult Nursing - nothing as of yet but the waiting game begins..

If you have not seen or been to the university yet, it is rather nice and is my top choice at the moment pending on decisions on their part of course.

Good luck to everyone applying :smile:

Im applying for Adult Nursing here as well, so nervous with waiting, Good luck :smile: xx
Reply 5
Original post by chloelouise_1
Im applying for Adult Nursing here as well, so nervous with waiting, Good luck :smile: xx

Aww excellent! Is it your first choice? What other universities have you applied for?

Thank you. Good luck to you to :smile: x
Aww excellent! Is it your first choice? What other universities have you applied for?

Thank you. Good luck to you to :smile: x

Its joint first with southampton haha they both look like good unis :smile: and the others are bournemouth, UWE Bristol and oxford brookes :smile:
What ones have you applied too?
x
Reply 7
Its joint first with southampton haha they both look like good unis :smile: and the others are bournemouth, UWE Bristol and oxford brookes :smile:
What ones have you applied too?
x

Ha, Southampton is my second choice. Are you stalking me? Jokes :smile:

You basically copied me in all fairness

I've applied to:
Surrey
Southampton
Bournemouth
UWE
Northampton

Which course did you apply for at Southampton? I applied for Adult and Child Nursing..

Do you live in the South West by any chance?

x
Reply 8
Hey, i got a letter from Surrey saying i got an offer for Economics but it hasn't updated on track or come through as an e-mail. Has anybody had this experience and knows how long it takes to update on track?
Ha, Southampton is my second choice. Are you stalking me? Jokes :smile:

You basically copied me in all fairness

I've applied to:
Surrey
Southampton
Bournemouth
UWE
Northampton

Which course did you apply for at Southampton? I applied for Adult and Child Nursing..

Do you live in the South West by any chance?

x

Just the adult nursing at southampton, haha great minds think alike and all that :smile: and yeah in Portsmouth, how about you? xx
Reply 10
Just the adult nursing at southampton, haha great minds think alike and all that :smile: and yeah in Portsmouth, how about you? xx

Aww that sucks lol.

Ha yeah, I guess they do :smile: lol

Ohh yeh that makes sense.. I live in Somerset :smile:

What are your academics/work experience?

xx
Reply 11
Applying for Dietetics :biggrin: Only just sent off my application, so just waiting right now. Really nervous! :s-smilie: Good luck to all of you :smile:
Aww that sucks lol.

Ha yeah, I guess they do :smile: lol

Ohh yeh that makes sense.. I live in Somerset :smile:

What are your academics/work experience?

xx

Im doing an Access course at the moment and volunteering at a bereavment charity and waiting for my CRB to come back so i can work at my local hospital :smile: anythings better than my job in retail atm lol how about yours? xx
Got an offer for Music... and I think I might put it as my firm :biggrin: Surrey ftw! Was really impressed when I visited it in the summer :smile:
Reply 14
Got an offer for Biomedical Sciences of AAB, although this is pretty high for me, so really unsure whether to put it as my firm choice or not. Haven't been to see Surrey yet though, so might just go for it, and put loads and loads of revision in! Good luck to everyone applying!
Reply 15
I got an offer for Chemistry AAB, and I think Surrey will be my firm choice. Although I haven't been to see the university yet, I seem to really like it.
Reply 16
applied for international hospitality management!
Got offered an interview for the Adult Nursing degree today am well happy but also worried, anyone else got one too?
Original post by silver0
I got an offer for Chemistry AAB, and I think Surrey will be my firm choice. Although I haven't been to see the university yet, I seem to really like it.

I've seen it many times, have stayed there and have volunteered there. It's such a lovely place (campus and town). My firm choice too if I get an offer.
Original post by KingGoonIan
Got offered an interview for the Adult Nursing degree today am well happy but also worried, anyone else got one too?

Imstill waiting to hear from them :frown: dont worry, you one of the lucky ones, when did you send off your UCAS xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending