The Student Room Group

Embarrassing things in every day life

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460

:rofl:
Reply 461
When you drink with some guy in the inn, then next thing you wake up in the Temple of Dibella after smashing the place up. Oh gods!
Original post by Curzon
When you drink with some guy in the inn, then next thing you wake up in the Temple of Dibella after smashing the place up. Oh gods!

Yeah I mean it's not like we haven't all done that at some point or another, if we're honest with ourselves. I know exactly where you're coming from.
here is a series of embarrassing events in one crappy morning

-toppling over in a packed out tram due to sudden braking in the am rush trying to get to theory test
-strangers pushing you back up to vertical position
-being very late for theory test but begging they let you in
-being freezing and ill and having them make you take your jacket off incase of cheating and you have a bright pink kermit tshirt on underneath
-you go in, everyone else has their jackets ON
-you fail the theory test by 1 mark. (got 42/50)

um more recently... walked around with fly undone for hours but not sure it was noticable

ohh and accidentally grenaded myself in mw3 after flashbanging myself lmao :biggrin:
Living with other people"
Today I went to my old school they have a new extension at the entrance part . I went in then didn't know how to open the door , then someone let me in. Then on the way back I didn't realise there was a button which says "press here to release the door" . The door wouldn't open, I tried to open it a few times before I realised I needed to press the button.

Oh and someone sneezed loudly in the canteen , it scared my friend, me and my friends couldn't stop laughing. I was on the opposite side of the table facing the person I just couldn't stop laughing , it looked like I was crying. I had to cover myself I tried to hold the laughter in it didn't work.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 466
running for a bus after it has left, the bus stopping by the road to let you on, getting on said bus only to find out its the wrong bus.
Reply 467
Acting akward around certain people I've just met and will only see once.
Reply 468
shouting out to someone you haven't seen in a while in the street only to find out that its not them its someone with an identical back of head!

*keep walking and pretend you called out to the person walking down the street in front of them to cover tracks*
Reply 469
Holding a random mans hand when your little because you thought it was your dad and you were too little to see if it was him. I died inside every time I did that..
Original post by Hi_:)
Holding a random mans hand when your little because you thought it was your dad and you were too little to see if it was him. I died inside every time I did that..

I once followed a random woman halfway down the road because her coat was the same colour as my mum's :colondollar: This was back in the days were adult's faces were too far away for me to see them properly :teehee:
Reply 471
Hold on, this is embarrassing-

How do you start a new thread?

seriously
Go to the relevant forum section e.g. "Advice on everyday issues" for this one - and you have a "create new thread" button up at the top.
multiple times - rang my dad up at work and started the phone call being like SUP FATHER or something really stupid and then theres an awkward silence and some colleague tells me he's away from his desk...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 474
-Oggling two girls before I walked down the stairs while the bus was still moving then falling down the stairs smashing my head on the bottom step, and the bus doors closing just as I got to the door to get off after recovering.

-Going shopping with my ma and little brother and telling my mum to calm down because she is getting angry with my younger brother's complaining of doing women shopping for too long and then getting told to shut the f**k up by her in peackocks :frown:

-Taking my mates hat and running away from him letting him give me chase due to him being plum, then tripping on my own feet in front of everybody and ripping my school trousers on my arse area

-Taking a piss in the cubicles in the boys toiled and thinking my friend was in the cubicle next to me and saying hey rico dont you hate when your finished but wee still trickling out even though youve shaked it five times man, no reply from him whilst washing my hands 1.Its not rico 2.Im wondering why my ict teacher is in the same toilet as me.

High school was eventful ill give ya that
Reply 475
Original post by Hi_:)

Well that's not as bad as the drunkenly hugging a random girl from behind in a club/party/derp thinking she's your girlfriend, then recoiling in horror as she jumps out of her skin and turns around terrified. I'm sure we have all done that...
Falling down the stairs in the cinema on my first date, then tripping over on the escalators outside.
Having one of your therapist's colleagues finding your blog, and telling said therapist everything you have written about her.

:getmecoat:
Reply 478
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
Falling down the stairs in the cinema on my first date, then tripping over on the escalators outside.

lol:biggrin: wat did your boy friend do?
Original post by eyre2
lol:biggrin: wat did your boy friend do?

He told me he thought my clumsiness was cute, not sure if I believed him though :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest