Original post by EternalDoom
Still no interview :frown:

same here.
dw, just be patient. Its only a month. :smile:
Original post by apple17
same here.
dw, just be patient. Its only a month. :smile:

You could be hearing from HYMS in a few days :afraid:
Is anyone else feeling completely bogged down by all this Medicine malarky? There isn't a moment when I'm not thinking about it - the application, interviews, interview mistakes, research, what-ifs, what-happens-if-i-get-4-rejections, etc. I feel so drained by all of it :frown:
Original post by instrumentalist
Is anyone else feeling completely bogged down by all this Medicine malarky? There isn't a moment when I'm not thinking about it - the application, interviews, interview mistakes, research, what-ifs, what-happens-if-i-get-4-rejections, etc. I feel so drained by all of it :frown:

That's how I'm feeling atm too :sad:

I've been non-stop thinking about it all for about the past year and a half, it's all just background noise by now :colone:
Reply 9385

You speak for me and probably most people on here as well. But we're getting to the end of the tunnel!
Original post by cz100
You speak for me and probably most people on here as well. But we're getting to the end of the tunnel!

Are we? Or are we just reaching the beginning?
Reply 9387
Original post by ViceVersa

Original post by cz100

Nah. You've just arrived at the toll gate :smile:
Reply 9388

It's like the summer leading up to results day, just live happily in ignorance for the time being.
Original post by Vulpes

Well at least we still have the possibility of having the ecstatic few months between receiving offers and actually starting med school to look forward to...
Reply 9389
Original post by cz100
It's like the summer leading up to results day, just live happily in ignorance for the time being.

Ignorance is bliss.
Original post by Vulpes

Original post by cz100

Original post by Besakt
Ignorance is bliss.

Yupppppppppppppp.
Original post by cz100
Well at least we still have the possibility of having the ecstatic few months between receiving offers and actually starting med school to look forward to...

Oh no we don't, we have the crippling fear of not getting AAA and both missing the offer and making reapplying incredibly hard.
Reply 9392
Original post by Normandy114
Oh no we don't, we have the crippling fear of not getting AAA and both missing the offer and making reapplying incredibly hard.

Shall we start holding candle lit vigils for each other?
Reply 9393
You could be hearing from HYMS in a few days :afraid:

I know. scary stuff.
they are pre strict with PS marking etc.
Original post by apple17
I know. scary stuff.
they are pre strict with PS marking etc.

I'm also worried about the other things they're strict with :afraid:
Original post by cz100
Shall we start holding candle lit vigils for each other?

We'll see, the end of August will involve either getting drunk in celebration, or drowning of sorrows.
Reply 9396
I'm also worried about the other things they're strict with :afraid:

You only need 32/60 to get an interview so it must be pre rigorous. "so annoyed" and on top of that, interviews aren't easy either. whoever said HYMS is a sucky med school thought wrong.
Original post by apple17
You only need 32/60 to get an interview so it must be pre rigorous. "so annoyed" and on top of that, interviews aren't easy either. whoever said HYMS is a sucky med school thought wrong.

I know right :frown:
Reply 9398
I know right :frown:

Fingers crossed for the two of us. :smile:
Original post by apple17
Fingers crossed for the two of us. :smile:

Yep :crossedf: and for the rest of our choices :sadnod:

Latest

Trending

Trending