The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saraaaah

Blaine & Kurt are favourites by far.. And there is something about Sebastian which I love too, eek.

Original post by Rickkkkk
Thanks for the rep :biggrin:

:hat2:

Blaine & Kurt are favourites by far.. And there is something about Sebastian which I love too, eek.

I really wanted to not like Sebastian because Kurt and Blaine are so cute together, but:

Original post by museobsessed

:sogood:
Original post by TheCrackInTime

I really wanted to not like Sebastian because Kurt and Blaine are so cute together, but:
:sogood:

I don't actually like Sebastian that much. I mean Sebastian and Blaine would have been hot if Kurt didn't exist. I'm too much of a Klainer to like him now Klaine are such an epic couple
Reply 8923
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 8924
Original post by Rickkkkk
Haha, I'm not the biggest fan of Blaine (though I love Darren), but there are many who are huge Klaine fans on here.
You'll fit in well :biggrin:

Yay go Klaine! :biggrin:

Original post by Hravan
Ooo... Fresh meat :colone:

:tongue:

Welcome! :hi:

We're all mad here. :yes:

Blaine is perfect, I do agree. You'll fit in well here. :crazy:

Hahaaa, so glad to have more people to share my obsession with!

Sebastien is sooo attractive omg :redface: I can't wait to see more of him and his villainous ways :wink:
Reply 8925

ah good old tumblr gif :P ahaha. there's just something there about him.. plus he's super sweet as himself which makes me not hate all of his blaine stealing ways quite as much atm unless something does happen.

Same but I went on a twitter/youtube/anything online hunt for Grant and found a video of him singing Run Away With Me and just fell in love with him completely.. However, if anything were to actually happen to Klaine because of him I would swiftly change my opinion on him haha. :smile:
Guys, feel free to use tumblr gifs as much as you like. I do
Reply 8927
I want Kurt back at the top :frown:
Original post by Tom_Sg
I want Kurt back at the top :frown:

Eww at the image conjured up :frown:

Replaces image with Sebastian :smile:
Reply 8929
I find Sebastian hot.

But Klaine .... so cute :love: i felt bad for Kurt when I saw seb' :frown: so seb' pliz GTFO. :biggrin:

Original post by Skip_Snip
Eww at the image conjured up :frown:

Replaces image with Sebastian :smile:

I mean, I want kurt back in the top in the show :frown: we haven't see him since agessssss :mad:
Original post by Tom_Sg

I mean, I want kurt back in the top in the show :frown: we haven't see him since agessssss :mad:

Surely that's a good thing, he is soo annoying and there are other characters
Reply 8931
Original post by Skip_Snip
he is soo annoying

No.

:biggrin:

Ok, I like the way they put up (im not sure of this sentence sorry for my english) Santana ! She's a really good singer (specially in the adele matchup. :smile:) And Blaine - Last friday night :love:
I've watched Mash Off at least 6 times since Wednesdsay. :awesome:-ness
Why is there a 2 week break before the next episode airs? :frown:
Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher

Fox is airing the US version of The X Factor instead.
Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher

A Two week break is nothing compared to how long the show may not be on for in the spring. Sometimes a series may take another break between mid-February and mid-March. I can't see that happening this season with the way the writers are trying to set the season out, but Glee is not the only show that this happens to. It happens to pretty much all the major US shows.
"have relations on a dewy meadow of lilacs with Taylor Lautner before he gets fat"
"have relations on a dewy meadow of lilacs with Taylor Lautner before he gets fat"

LMAO!

:rofl2: :rofl2:

I think Rory is really cute, love his cheesy grin and sexy Irish accent. I never watched the glee project and all I know is that there was more than one winner, is he the one who won the most episodes?
Original post by Spectrum~

Original post by Spectrum~
:rofl2: :rofl2:

I think Rory is really cute, love his cheesy grin and sexy Irish accent. I never watched the glee project and all I know is that there was more than one winner, is he the one who won the most episodes?

there were two winners and two runners up. One winner was Damian who is Rory, the runner up we've seen is Harmony from the purple piano project. The other winner is called Samuel (we don't know his chararcter name yet) and hes not been shown yet. The other runner up is called Alex and I think he might be in the next episode (again we don't know his character name)
Winners get 7 episodes, runners up get 2

Quick Reply

Latest