The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

I have a feeling Misfits is going to get even weirder tonight.

Ooooh Stephen Fry rip-off much?!
What. WHAT?
Oh come on, this is ridiculous
What kind of dumbass takes a mobile phone with them to kill Hitler.

You see, this is why time travellers should have to take a course first :facepalm2:
Original post by History-Student
What kind of dumbass takes a mobile phone with them to kill Hitler.

You see, this is why time travellers should have to take a course first :facepalm2:

And how does ONE piece of equipment lead to the Nazis winning the war?! What use is a mobile if there is only one in existence?!
Oh it's the hot dealer guy
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
And how does ONE piece of equipment lead to the Nazis winning the war?! What use is a mobile if there is only one in existence?!

Reverse engineering smaller, lighter, generally superior technology than was available at the time & developing other, military applications for such advancements?

Maybe the phone had some apps on it, like a Wikipedia one that told them all about what happened & how to avoid making those mistakes this time around?

Maybe it was an ass-pull to facilitate the episode?

We'll never know for sure I guess.
Reverse engineering smaller, lighter, generally superior technology than was available at the time & developing other, military applications for such advancements?

Maybe the phone had some apps on it, like a Wikipedia one that told them all about what happened & how to avoid making those mistakes this time around?

Maybe it was an ass-pull to facilitate the episode?

We'll never know for sure I guess.

But how could it connect to the internet if it didn't exist?!

In the first series they explained plot holes, now they're just not bothering :colonhash:
"Download our app and do some community service of your own"

Worst. App. Ever.
Power guy is SO hot!
But how could it connect to the internet if it didn't exist?!

In the first series they explained plot holes, now they're just not bothering :colonhash:

Ok, not Wikipedia then. I've got a "what happened on this day" app that doesn't need the internet to work. It tells you all the battles that happened in WW2 and who won, could be something like that.
Reply 3651
I missed the first few minutes...are they in current time with Nazis? How are they there? Why is Simon helping them?
Original post by hobo06
I missed the first few minutes...are they in current time with Nazis? How are they there? Why is Simon helping them?

Jewish guy went back, tred to stab Hitler but was overpowered & stabbed himself.

Hitler found his mobile, the technological advance turning the tide & Germany wins the war.

Jewish guy returns to the present, where the Nazis are in charge.

Simon was conscripted according to him. Alisha is a secretary of some sort & lets the community service guy kiss her because he's a Nazi Sturmführer (according to Wikipedia's Nazi ranks article at least). Kelly delivers food to prisoners.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Power guy is SO hot!

Mmmm hmmm.
Ok, not Wikipedia then. I've got a "what happened on this day" app that doesn't need the internet to work. It tells you all the battles that happened in WW2 and who won, could be something like that.

My phone isn't as fancy as that so I wouldn't know :emo:
How creepy must it be to wear a Nazi uniform?
Reply 3656
Jewish guy went back, tred to stab Hitler but was overpowered & stabbed himself.

Hitler found his mobile, the technological advance turning the tide & Germany wins the war.

Jewish guy returns to the present, where the Nazis are in charge.

Simon was conscripted according to him. Alisha is a secretary of some sort & lets the community service guy kiss her because he's a Nazi Sturmführer (according to Wikipedia's Nazi ranks article at least). Kelly delivers food to prisoners.

Cheers
Whhhyyyyyy is the community centre now some sort of Nazi headquarters?

And an Irish Nazi?!
Whhhyyyyyy is the community centre now some sort of Nazi headquarters?

And an Irish Nazi?!

Not everyone will fit in the camps, even the Nazis need a community service programme. Just so happens this was where they found power-transfer guy/where most of the powers are located, so it's where all the action is atm.
"Desperate Scousewives"? Why does British TV hate people with regional accents so much? :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending