The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
in between the two

shame for me my face is ugly, so my body won't do me much good

shame i had no hand in this=p

oh well, hope i helped OP
I go for slimer and more toned guys who can wear skinny jeans :p: however my housemates like proper rugby players and the like.

As per every single one of these threads: some girls prefer the former, some girls prefer the latter. Some girls like Peter Andre. There really is no accounting for taste. :p:
musclar, but not too muscly

i mean you can still be hot without muscles (david tennant and rob patz even though i don't think the latter is that hot a lot of girl do)... it's not a turn OFF it's just muscles is definitely a turn ON if you understand what i mean... but not over the top.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
I'd go for this type:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Kl7yL_h95qc/SXt0h-QilXI/AAAAAAAALz0/MH2dkZnwgHA/s400/clarke+michael.jpg

With probably a bit more muscle on the arms :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by Med_Geek
I'd go for this type:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Kl7yL_h95qc/SXt0h-QilXI/AAAAAAAALz0/MH2dkZnwgHA/s400/clarke+michael.jpg

:O, that's Michael Clarke! (Yes, I'm an Australian :yep:).

I think most girls like guys with at least a little bit of muscle, and if you notice: Slim guys all have slight muscle definition. Having really low muscle definition is what people would call "skinny".
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Med_Geek
I'd go for this type:

why do you like Michael Clarke? He's a bellend and he has a sqeaky voice, I dont think his balls have dropped yet!
Reply 7
Slim and toned.
slim + toned
Reply 9
Skinny = no
VERY muscular = no
Some hybrid of a little slim & muscular = YES
Chunky (chub) & muscular = YES
Reply 10
Slim and toned!
Reply 11
Skinny. I don't like muscular people. :/
Personally I prefer slim but toned guys. Overly muscley just isn't attractive, neither is being really skinny.
Reply 13
Too much muscle is ugly so I'll go for slim and toned, however personality plays a big part for me so if I met Mr Muscles and he had a gorgeous personality, I'd take him :tongue:
Oh and I absolutely hate leggings on guys or anything extremely tight-fitting because it justs gives off the impression that you love yourself, amongst other things (no offence to any guys on TSR who dress like this)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 14
it depends on the individual
and how muscly/skinny are we talking?
body builder types with insane amounts of muscle and veins popping out all over the place are unnattractive imo
however i also think boys are more attractive with a bit of weight on them so reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally skinny boys are not attractive either imo

is just a happy medium ok? lol

umm negged because... can't help it if i dont find certain people attractive can i...!?
(edited 12 years ago)
Slim and toned. Not skinny. But not muscular...
Reply 16
Original post by No Future
Skinny = no
VERY muscular = no
Some hybrid of a little slim & muscular = YES
Chunky (chub) & muscular = YES

we appear to be greatly out numbered...
Without a doubt slim and toned.
Gotta love a bit of muscle!
What?
You must be very insecure about your sexuality if you truly believe that.