The Student Room Group

Nee-Naw-Nee-Naw! Food Crimes we Cannot Abide!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
Eating meat.
Reply 761
Brace yourselves because this is quite shocking.

Cadbury's Heroes used to consist of the following:
Dairy Milk
Dairy Milk with Caramel
Dairy Milk Whole Nut
Fudge
Twirl
Crunchy Bites
Nuts about Caramel
Time Out
Picnic
Dream

This years box contains:
Creme Egg Twisted
Dairy Milk
Dairy Milk Caramel
Eclairs
Fudge
Twirl

They should add Bournville and Creme Egg Twisted to the original line up and give us a decent selection once more.
Original post by bax121

Dairy Milk
Dairy Milk with Caramel
Dairy Milk Whole Nut
Fudge
Twirl
Crunchy Bites
Nuts about Caramel
Time Out
Picnic
Dream

This years box contains:
Creme Egg Twisted
Dairy Milk
Dairy Milk Caramel
Eclairs
Fudge
Twirl

They should add Bournville and Creme Egg Twisted to the original line up and give us a decent selection once more.

Was thoroughly disappointed with the lack of variety in this years box. There's not even a standard nutty offering!
People who get jam in the butter :angry:
Original post by Rant
Eating meat.

I hear you. Have you read Elizabeth Costello?
Reply 765
At the weekend my younger (uncouth and uncultured) sister wanted something to drink, and all I have is Chivas Regal Malt, and she asked if I had anything to mix it with.

NO.

NOT EVEN IF I HAD EVERY MIXER ON THIS EARTH.

NO.
Reply 766
Original post by bax121

Original post by bax121

Dairy Milk
Dairy Milk with Caramel
Dairy Milk Whole Nut
Fudge
Twirl
Crunchy Bites
Nuts about Caramel
Time Out
Picnic
Dream

This years box contains:
Creme Egg Twisted
Dairy Milk
Dairy Milk Caramel
Eclairs
Fudge
Twirl

Thanks for this. I realised they are now my favourites all in a box, so I bought some - although they are now out of the box and in my tummy
Reply 767
A food crime is Kelloggs still getting to call Kelloggs Variety, "Variety".

Three different boxes of Coco Pops (and variants thereof), Two Frosties, a cornflakes, Rice Krispies and random other does not constitute "a variety of eight" cereals.
Original post by Juno
Thanks for this. I realised they are now my favourites all in a box, so I bought some - although they are now out of the box and in my tummy

You like to eat mediocrity in a box then.
I just opened my tube of salt and vinegar Pringles to find that they're not actually salt and vinegar inside, but some kind of barbeque meat flavour.

Not only a food crime, but a massive let down! :biggrin: Good job I'm not vegetarian...
Reply 770
Original post by tehforum

Original post by tehforum
You like to eat mediocrity in a box then.

Nah, I just hate nuts and have food allergies :hand:
Reply 771
I tend to cover my fish fingers in tomato ketchup :colondollar:

I also tend to cover my scampi in tartar sauce. You can't see the food for the sauce I put on them, haha! :biggrin:

One last one, you might as well ask me if I want chips with my vinegar :biggrin:
Reply 772
Original post by bax121

Dairy Milk
Dairy Milk with Caramel
Dairy Milk Whole Nut
Fudge
Twirl
Crunchy Bites
Nuts about Caramel
Time Out
Picnic
Dream

This years box contains:
Creme Egg Twisted
Dairy Milk
Dairy Milk Caramel
Eclairs
Fudge
Twirl

That should be criminal how they get away with that :eek:
ordering a pasta or curry dish in a restaurant and then sorting through it to take out mushrooms.
Original post by LouboutinLove
I just opened my tube of salt and vinegar Pringles to find that they're not actually salt and vinegar inside, but some kind of barbeque meat flavour.

Not only a food crime, but a massive let down! :biggrin: Good job I'm not vegetarian...

Meat flavoured crisps generally are suitable for veggies anyway. Makes me wonder what's actually in them...
Original post by conway!
Ahh that's like at uni, when you start typing in the library and realise your fingers are sliding about everywhere because someone before you's been eating crisps :'( Worse if when you actually witness them eating crisps and realise they're licking their fingers and then typing, and all I can think is my hands are covered in someone's spit and grease... explains why I now bring my own laptop in!

That's why I take my netbook to University now... It's ridiculous the amount of dutty keyboards :<
Original post by ccfcadam36
ordering a pasta or curry dish in a restaurant and then sorting through it to take out mushrooms.

agreed!
putting brown sauce on beans on toast.
Reply 778
Original post by ohvalentine
putting brown sauce on beans on toast.

Rep for this. I can't understand this, personally! The two sauces don't compliment each other, they fight!
Original post by TotoMimo
Rep for this. I can't understand this, personally! The two sauces don't compliment each other, they fight!

Like putting a cat in a hot dog.

Quick Reply

Latest