The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by calamitysarah
Got an interview for Human sciences at Mansfield :smile:
arrived during my media class! :tongue:
Me : MISS I GOT AN INTERVIEW FOR OXFORD
Her : Thats great, now put your phone AWAY.
haha :redface:

Original post by The Fez
Just got invited to an interview at St. Catherine's for Law!!! I originally applied to Queen's though. I'm still very happy though!!! :h:

Well done guys! :smile:
Are there any prospective Hertford PPEists around?
Original post by punctuation
What about on the facebook group? :wink:
I have no idea... :tongue:
Reply 8143
PPE @ Exeter
Original post by digestives
oh my god! I'm doing Spanish at LMH as well :ciao:

Hi! :smile:
Did you hear anything about interview yet?
Reply 8145
Just received an email that informed me that I was not shortlisted for an interview... :frown:
Well I have learned a lot from this experience, and want to wish the best of luck to all of u who haven't yet received an invitation (or have been shortlisted) :biggrin:
Reply 8146
Original post by Emgrace
I'm applying for Biology! :smile:
What about you Locket? (Feels silly saying your usernames :P)

Xalziz and jaekco are law right?

Lol I've gone months on here only seeing one other Merton applicant, and now suddenly here you all are! :P
Merton = <3

Haha... I'm applying for Law :smile:

One of my friends got rejected without an interview today and I nearly had a breakdown... This waiting is definitely not good for me...
Original post by Grenville
*She :P

Yep. :five:
Reply 8148
Heyooooooooooooo!

Any English students with an offer? :smile:
Original post by latela

Original post by latela
Just received an email that informed me that I was not shortlisted for an interview... :frown:
Well I have learned a lot from this experience, and want to wish the best of luck to all of u who haven't yet received an invitation (or have been shortlisted) :biggrin:

sorry to hear it. where/for what were you applying? I hope I'm as gracious as you when I get my rejection.
Reply 8150
Original post by Kelly-Leigh
'party college' haha
i heard that too, helped me make my decison :wink:

us potential oxonians got our priorities straight :smile: :smile:
Original post by Loeszie.
Hi! :smile:
Did you hear anything about interview yet?

Nope.. Just casually checking my email every 5 minutes :cool:

Really hope I get at least an interview...
Original post by cloudstr1f3r
Just out of interest, is anyone applying for PPE at Queen's here?

I am. Duh duh duh duh.

This is literally the second time I have ever been compelled to write on here....
Reply 8153
Original post by Doojam
Because it gives her the opportunity to endlessly spew crap. And that's what she loves to do.

She once sat at the front of the class and said "How can birds fly?" She followed this by flapping her arms vertically and asking why birds are propelled forwards rather than constantly ascending. Lord :colonhash:

We were analysing poetry, and our English teacher tried to convince us that if we turn the poem on its side, it looks like flames (there was a fire in the poem)...
Reply 8154
I have an interview for Classics. It's not much of an achievement given they interview 96 percent or something, just letting other classics applicants know that they should expect their invitations soonish.
Reply 8155
Original post by Locket
We were analysing poetry, and our English teacher tried to convince us that if we turn the poem on its side, it looks like flames (there was a fire in the poem)...

Your teacher should get in touch with mine. They would love each other. I know that English teachers are notorious for extracting more meaning than the writer intended, but that is ridiculous! :giggle:
Any offers for E&M/PPE yet? This wait is killing me. My fb newsfeed is literally full of people getting interviews. I have a hotmail tab open as I speak. Uggghhhh...
Reply 8157
I have my mock interview tomorrow :facepalm:

I'd really hoped that my rejection would come through beforehand so I wouldn't have to go through the torture. Damn.
Original post by sweetascandy
Any offers for E&M/PPE yet? This wait is killing me. My fb newsfeed is literally full of people getting interviews. I have a hotmail tab open as I speak. Uggghhhh...

Oh my god the agony. I can feel the apparitions of past interviews crawling upon my skin.
Original post by sweetascandy

I feel the same. I'm thinking of disabling the e-mail function on my phone, as I have a mini heart-attack whenever I get an e-mail... and it usually turns out to be a Superdrug newsletter or something :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending