The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Organ
Is this still going on? I don't give a **** about it all to be honest.

If being surrounded by exclusively white people is so amazing then go live in ultra-dynamic Northern Ireland (which is 99.99% white).

I'm glad the UK is not a dying and decaying nation of xenophobes like Japan.

Respond to my post!!!! :colone:
Original post by Ice Constricter
I'm black, but doesn't the UK belong to whites, so of course they will feel uncomfortable being a minority in their home country you damn hypocrite :rolleyes:

You're an idiot, and either a self hating black or a white racist pretending to be black.
Reply 522
Original post by perfectsymbology
You're an idiot, and either a self hating black or a white racist pretending to be black.

Isn't it racist towards whites if you don't want them to be the majority in a country they always have been?
Original post by Jim-Jam
Isn't it racist towards whites if you don't want them to be the majority in a country they always have been?

First of all, it's not possible for non-whites to be racist towards whites. Racism is believing that one's race is superior and that is not possible when all the economic, educational and political institutions are dominated by whites. Secondly, as per the first point, the country is still majority white populated/owned/controlled.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 524
old thread, but very relevant to what I've been saying about the UK. The UK is a very racist society full of oppressed minorities. It stems back from their rise and fall as an empire. They hold on to racism because they are trying to keep what little power they have left.
Reply 525
Original post by Sharri5
old thread, but very relevant to what I've been saying about the UK. The UK is a very racist society full of oppressed minorities. It stems back from their rise and fall as an empire. They hold on to racism because they are trying to keep what little power they have left.

Aye course it is.

Like to see what you think of Italy, Spain, Sweden etc.

Idiot.
Reply 526
First of all, it's not possible for non-whites to be racist towards whites. Racism is believing that one's race is superior and that is not possible when all the economic, educational and political institutions are dominated by whites. Secondly, as per the first point, the country is still majority white populated/owned/controlled.

Are you for real?

'It's not possible for non whites to be racist' - LOL.

So what happens if black people believe they're superior? If that's not racism what is it?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Jim-Jam
Are you for real?

'It's not possible for non whites to be racist' - LOL.

So what happens if black people believe they're superior? If that's not racism what is it?

It's possible for non-whites to be prejudiced, but not racist. Minorities are not in a position to practice racism, denying white people jobs, or refusing them loans, or focused targetting by police, do you see?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 528
It's possible for non-whites to be prejudiced, but not racist. Minorities are not in a position to practice racism, denying white people jobs, or refusing them loans, or focused targetting by police, do you see?

This is the mentality that's ruining the country.
(edited 12 years ago)

You're one of the very few people on here that understands the proper definition of racism. However, anyone can be racist to anyone of another race; if you discriminate on the grounds of race then that is racism, no matter which way round.

We know the murder of Stephen Lawrence to be a racist crime. If the killers were black and the victim was white it doesn't make it any less of a racist crime, just the liberal pillocks start jumping up and down crying that the attackers were 'misunderstood' or 'oppressed' :rolleyes:

Pretending to be black? What a joke!

Blacks like you are the reason why whites constantly accuse us of always pulling the damn race card. If this said "73% of Nigerians would be unhappy if Nigeria became a black minority state" the hypocrites like you would be the last ones on earth to cry racism, so drop it.

And also drop the old 'you're self hating' crap and use it on someone who actually fits the meaning of the phrase since I'm a damn proud black man dumbass.
Don't ASSume. I'm not black. I'm a liquorice all sorts btw.
Original post by Sharpshooter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1334271/Eight-want-tighter-controls-immigration---Lib-Dem-voters-want-cap.html

(Here's the poll in full)

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/excel/YouGov-Poll-Restricting-NonEC-Mig301110.xls

A YouGov/Migration watch poll has recently shown that 73% of British people conducted in their poll responded to being unhappy at the prospect of Britain becoming a white minority state by 2066.

The poll also showed that 81% of British support the immigration cap introduced by the conservatives.

Tbh I'm quite disgusted at this poll. Regardless of what you say about YouGov or Migration Watch it shows that there are clearly a lot of people do not like this. Britain has about 11-12% of ethnic minorities as it's population not to mention and I'm pretty most of those didn't respond to being unhappy. Which doesn't say much about everyone else in the poll.

It's clear that white Britain is still quite racist. This is supposed to be good thing for the country for christ sake!

Shows how **** it is to be a minority doesn't it fml
Original post by Aj12
Why are you disgusted? At the end of the day no one wants to be a minority in what they precieve as their home country. Look at some of the threads on here how some people find it hard at uni because they are the only asian of whatever.

It has nothing to do with racism at all

No one wants to be a minority period it suckks
Reply 534

the majority of racist victims are white.

in fact, its comments like this that tell me black people are the most racist people.

Why do you think the Police are targeting you? It's because you're the ones who commit the vast majority of knife/gun crimes. Simple as that. It has nothing to do with poverty or lack of education. It's all abouth genetics.

Now when you look at the black crime statistics in London, ask yourself, why the **** would we want to let any more of you in our country? I'm glad 73% don't want Britain to become a white minority state. Shows there are still some sane people out there.
Original post by alphabet
i say we kick 'em all out, keep the place pure

this is disgusting

The family of Kris Donald would disagree:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6123014.stm
Reply 538
Time to call an end to this thread I think, as the original data from the article that started this debate is months old, it's therefore no longer breaking news. If anyone wants to continue a debate about the pros and cons of white people becoming a minority in the UK, start a thread in Society.

Latest

Trending

Trending