Original post by Long Time Coming
When did the BMAT results come out?

23rd November.
Original post by cz100
23rd November.

I see.

How did you do?
Original post by laurie:)
logged in to my email today to see 3 unread emails.

COULD IT BE AN INTERVIEW? A REJECTION? AHHHH I DONT WANNA LOOK!!!!!!!!

1 from ucas and 2 from microsoft. dammit.

oh yeah?
Unread email = 1

... OFFER!!!

...from Sports Direct :s-smilie:
Reply 9503
Original post by Doctor.
Someone is so going to run into your class naked and shout your TSR name and wait for your response. I can see it happening :colone:

All he's got to do is act like the person screaming "Penguinsaysquack!" is crazy. :redface:
Reply 9504
Original post by Besakt
All he's got to do is act like the person screaming "Penguinsaysquack!" is crazy. :redface:

Original post by Doctor.
Someone is so going to run into your class naked and shout your TSR name and wait for your response. I can see it happening :colone:

And you'll go home, turn on your computer and find out you have received a warning on TSR. :tongue:
Reply 9505
Original post by Long Time Coming
I see.

How did you do?

I got 7.2 7.7 4.5A, quite happy :smile:
Original post by cz100

:mad:
Reply 9507
Original post by cz100

Holy moly, well done!
Reply 9508
Original post by cz100

That is insane!
Reply 9509
YAYAYAYAY interview at Cambridge :biggrin:
Reply 9510
Original post by pianoboe
YAYAYAYAY interview at Cambridge :biggrin:

Well done! What college? I would +rep your post but i've run out for today :frown:
Reply 9511
Hey! Anyone in here applying for Pembroke College, Cambridge? I haven't heard from them and every other cambridge college seems to have invited its applicants for interview
Reply 9512
Original post by YesDoc
Well done! What college? I would +rep your post but i've run out for today :frown:

Thanks - St John's :smile: Aha no worries, I don't understand the +/- thing anyway yet since I'm still new :frown:

And kostas93, keep calm and patient, I only heard back today and I thought that seemed late so I'm sure you'll hear soon!
Reply 9513
Thanks - St John's :smile: Aha no worries, I don't understand the +/- thing anyway yet since I'm still new :frown:

And kostas93, keep calm and patient, I only heard back today and I thought that seemed late so I'm sure you'll hear soon!

Thats cool :smile: haha yeah, its strange :L
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
I shouldn't laugh but :rofl:

Fair enough. Course choice is obviously up to you :tongue:
You have an offer for chemistry (that's C700 right?) so maybe a course other than chemistry :dontknow:

Well it varied a lot last year by the sounds of things.. some people talked lots about the article, others talked lots about work experience, others apparently just talked about random things :lol:
Not a helpful answer but be prepared to talk about all sorts :redface:
Make sure you have enough points about the article that are decent in order to talk for a good 3 minutes or so. They might prompt you with questions about it though. They'll be interested in your opinion so make sure you mention it and back it up in some way.
They don't care what you think, they care HOW you think :wink:

Afraid not.. I'm in microanatomy from 2 till 3 30 so if they show you the computer room on the ground floor of the garrod after your interview then I'll be in there. Unless they're delayed with the tours in which case I might be floating around :smile:

C700 is Biochemistry but you were close! I dunno what course I should say, help? Do they do BioMed?

Okay I will prepare to talk about a lot of things then..

Oh that's crap :frown: But yeah I'll try pop in and holla :wink:

P.s. this quote :rolleyes:
Original post by ViceVersa

C700 is Biochemistry but you were close! I dunno what course I should say, help? Do they do BioMed?

Okay I will prepare to talk about a lot of things then..

Oh that's crap :frown: But yeah I'll try pop in and holla :wink:

P.s. this quote :rolleyes:

Pretty sure they do biomed :yep:

You have a bit of time to decide, but doesn't really matter :tongue:

See that you do. I'll be the one playing on games near the back :yy:

And sorry for not replying sooner, had FunMed to revise for :tongue:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Pretty sure they do biomed :yep:

You have a bit of time to decide, but doesn't really matter :tongue:

See that you do. I'll be the one playing on games near the back :yy:

And sorry for not replying sooner, had FunMed to revise for :tongue:

Yeah ima think about it and then reply to them, also asking why I was rejected :/

Haha I play games too :colone:

Hope funmed went well btw :yy:
Reply 9517

Ahh ok! Kinda hard to keep calm and patient but I'll try! By the way congrats for the interview and the best of luck!:biggrin:
Reply 9518
Original post by Nash24
Hey..my interviews on the 5th so I'm in the same boat..I literally feel like I have no time to prepare for this :frown:

I feel like I'll be so unprepared once I go in! not to mention the fact that I have to travel for almost 2 hours to get there, but hopefully I don't screw up, since no other uni has got back to me!
Original post by cz100

Blimey. Well done!

Latest

Trending

Trending