The Student Room Group

UCAS grades

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SpicyStrawberry
It's quite worrying how wrong some tutors are when it comes to giving advice on UCAS applications. They need to do a course in it or something to stop people putting the wrong info down and panicking when they find out it's incorrect.
UCAS do run courses, but they're expensive.

Original post by alittlehelp
That's not true, I had a mistake on my application, where I entered the wrong grade for a module, I called up and UCAS changed it for me, they updated my application after it was sent off but they did advise me to verify the change with universities individually so I did that too.

Which is what I said :rolleyes:
Original post by Juno
UCAS do run courses, but they're expensive.

Which is what I said :rolleyes:

You said you can only change choices and earlier you said you can't change this kind of information but I got it changed? :rolleyes:
Reply 22

You said you can only change choices and earlier you said you can't change this kind of information but I got it changed? :rolleyes:

No, you didn't get it changed. That's why you needed to notify the unis too.
Original post by Juno
No, you didn't get it changed. That's why you needed to notify the unis too.

Thank you for your email.

Your application has been amended as requested.

Copies of the amended application will be forwarded to the universities concerned. You may wish to also inform the universities directly, quoting your UCAS id number and course code(s) applied for.

Please note that you will be able to view the changes on UCAS Track, but not on UCAS Apply. The original application submitted via Apply does not change. You may notice a slight difference in the format of the amended qualifications, but please be assured that everything is in order.

Did I not? No need to get rude about it because you haven't seen it happen before. Don't assume things thank you.
Reply 24
Thank you for your email.

Your application has been amended as requested.

Copies of the amended application will be forwarded to the universities concerned. You may wish to also inform the universities directly, quoting your UCAS id number and course code(s) applied for.

Please note that you will be able to view the changes on UCAS Track, but not on UCAS Apply. The original application submitted via Apply does not change. You may notice a slight difference in the format of the amended qualifications, but please be assured that everything is in order.

Did I not? No need to get rude about it because you haven't seen it happen before. Don't assume things thank you.

Who did you email?
Original post by goku12345
Who did you email?

[email protected]

I explained what the problem was and they changed it for me without much hassle and sent me the response above, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending