The Student Room Group

On the Graduate Scrapheap - 23 with a 1:1

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
hi well all i can say is that recruiters are idiots! and dont knowck yourself its a tough in world of work at moment for everyone and eventually you will get a break even if you have to widen your search critereia a bit............. you know what other things could you do?

try direct applicatons to companies who need your talents ............

keep you chin up it will come good

good luck
Reply 121
Original post by Jonesy12

I have an idea!

How about we create "special" Universities, just for people like you. Where a whole multitude of ignorant people can rant all day long and live a life of blissfull ignorance paid for by Daddy.

I'd rather have rich parents paying for education as opposed to the current 'loan' system. Universities can cater for the academically gifted (not ABB students) and the super rich, who can afford a better life.

You jelly of the rich, brah?
Reply 122
Original post by fourskin
I'd rather have rich parents paying for education as opposed to the current 'loan' system. Universities can cater for the academically gifted (not ABB students) and the super rich, who can afford a better life.

You jelly of the rich, brah?

Jelly of the rich? No. I had the option to go to private school, not for me. Stop acting like a "Rah" and grow up, K?
Original post by Tommyjw
No you didn't, no such thing, i do hope this isn't on your CV's and such.

And you go into a 'well regarded university'with these grades, how?

Thats just silly, your grades were WELL below getting say, CCC, which your saying you shouldnt bother with. Your mistake , not everyone else's.

If you'd actually read properly, he said that he'd obtained a first class undergraduate degree. The MSc is a postgraduate course.
Reply 124

Jelly of the rich? No. I had the option to go to private school, not for me. Stop acting like a "Rah" and grow up, K?

Grow up? Never.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending