The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Quark123
Does anyone know about Warwick offers, I got one yesterday and it said A*AAa or A*AAB, but I was under the impression from their website that if you were doing 4 subjects, which I am then it would be A*AAB. Has anyone else found this strange? Should I email them for clarification or just be grateful that its less than expected, bearing in mind that I have all As at AS so don't need to worry about meeting that requirement.

Well Done! I think that means that you can meet either offer to obtain your place.
You got an offer on a saturday?! :lolwut: Well done anyway! :biggrin:

do you guys think warwick have given out rejections seeing as there are a couple offers already?
Does anyone know about Warwick offers, I got one yesterday and it said A*AAa or A*AAB, but I was under the impression from their website that if you were doing 4 subjects, which I am then it would be A*AAB. Has anyone else found this strange? Should I email them for clarification or just be grateful that its less than expected, bearing in mind that I have all As at AS so don't need to worry about meeting that requirement.

Are you a home applicant by any chance?

Congratz by the way :-)
Reply 5444
Original post by -Illmatic-
technically 4, seeing as Cambridge did get back to you

:teehee:

You got me :getmecoat: I thought it made me sound worse off if I said 5 :wink:
Reply 5445

do you guys think warwick have given out rejections seeing as there are a couple offers already?

I haven't seen anyone with a Warwick offer that isn't international yet...
Reply 5446
Original post by Melikeyflute

Are you a home applicant by any chance?

Yes, I am, I applied on the 12th of October if the timescale helps, and I'll pm you my academics if you want.
Reply 5447

Congratz by the way :-)

Thanks. Good luck with your choices.
Reply 5448

Yeah, I was shocked, it just came through UCAS as well, so I thought it would be an LSE rejection as everyone else at my school got emails from Warwick, albeit not for economics.
Reply 5449
Yes, I am, I applied on the 12th of October if the timescale helps, and I'll pm you my academics if you want.

Ooh interesting, that's when I applied. Are your academics 'outstanding'?
Original post by Tateco
I haven't seen anyone with a Warwick offer that isn't international yet...

A friend at my school has one (as in he got his a couple weeks ago), and he is not international so they have. Having said that his was sent of sometime in mid/late september...

Well done :smile:
Reply 5452

I don't mind if you do :cool:
Reply 5453
Original post by crazy1234
A friend at my school has one (as in he got his a couple weeks ago), and he is not international so they have. Having said that his was sent of sometime in mid/late september...

They don't seem to be doing it as methodically as I would expect then. Makes sense to apply in order of when they came in doesn't it? :s-smilie:
Original post by Tateco
They don't seem to be doing it as methodically as I would expect then. Makes sense to apply in order of when they came in doesn't it? :s-smilie:

It is a bit random, as we have some people with better academics, and maybe a better PS then him at school, yet he got an Warwick offer first, and clearly they are not doing it in order of whose came in first. So I have no idea how they are going through it....
Reply 5455

I got the same offer 6 days ago :/
Reply 5456
Original post by tiffster
Got a Bristol and Queen Mary! :biggrin:

Well done on both you offers :smile: btw can i ask when you sent your application off?
Reply 5457
Original post by KIT94

Original post by KIT94
Well done on both you offers :smile: btw can i ask when you sent your application off?

12th October
Reply 5458
Original post by varadh

Original post by varadh
I got the same offer 6 days ago :/

Congratulations, where else have you applied to?
Reply 5459
12th October

I sent mine off on the 4th of october and i still haven't heard from Bristol :frown:...im afraid that i might be rejected now :frown:...i really wanted to go to Bristil :frown: :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending