The Student Room Group

I think my flatmate has a crush on me.

She's Chinese. She's very shy together with her friend and we rarely ever see them.
She was in the kitchen wearing what i think was her nightdress or sth like that and it was revealing. I couldn't help but stare.
She went back to her room and put on some really tight trousers / jeggings (they resembled tights i doint know what girls wear these days)

Afterwards, she came up to me when i was doing my washing up and just stood behind me and held me and then her friend translated that she wanted to know how old i am. I told her and she said that i was very young as she's older than me.
She was playing with her hair and smiling a lot when she said this and he legs were kinda crossed.
It's very nice receiving all this attention, but i dunno what to do.
I'm nervous a virign and while i was very horny looking at her, i dont think anything will happen as we're two very different races.
She's cute and pretty but thats it really. What do i do??
Have sex with her, forget the relationship part.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
She's Chinese. She's very shy together with her friend and we rarely ever see them.
She was in the kitchen wearing what i think was her nightdress or sth like that and it was revealing. I couldn't help but stare.
She went back to her room and put on some really tight trousers / jeggings (they resembled tights i doint know what girls wear these days)

Afterwards, she came up to me when i was doing my washing up and just stood behind me and held me and then her friend translated that she wanted to know how old i am. I told her and she said that i was very young as she's older than me.
She was playing with her hair and smiling a lot when she said this and he legs were kinda crossed.
I'm nervous a virign and while i was very horny looking at her, i dont think anything will happen as we're two very different races.

Lol bad troll.
Reply 3
:facepalm:
Ask yourself what's right for you. Do you want to lose your virginity to someone who doesn't even speak English, and is probably going to end up as a one night stand? Or do you want to lose your virginity to someone else? If you're not sure, DON'T do anything. If you do have sex with her, it's going to be must harder to undo than if you didn't.
Reply 4
Original post by Zamolxes
Lol bad troll.

Yeah ok buddy.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

You went too far here, before this point people might've believed you.
Reply 6
Is she deaf or am I missing something here ?
The girl seems desperate. Don't do it. She will get attached and it will all go crazy from there onwards. Females whether virgin or non-virgin associate sex with feelings.

If you know she will be around for a while, it will just makes things awkward between you and interfere with daily life.

Find yourself a respectable girl. Think of it this way, does your Mum regardless of single or married throw herself at men like this? Don't think so.
Original post by Kerr Avon
:facepalm:
Ask yourself what's right for you. Do you want to lose your virginity to someone who doesn't even speak English, and is probably going to end up as a one night stand? Or do you want to lose your virginity to someone else? If you're not sure, DON'T do anything. If you do have sex with her, it's going to be must harder to undo than if you didn't.

harder

harder

harder
Original post by The Real Quaid
harder

harder

harder

Damn, should have seen that coming. :sigh:
Original post by Kerr Avon
Damn, should have seen that coming. :sigh:

coming

coming