The Student Room Group

Britain's Friday night slut convention

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I don't get it either. I lol at the dumb, chavvy biatches shivering to death at 2AM because they thought a miniskirt and bra was suitable winter clothing.
Those outfits are skimpy? The only remarkable thing about the appearance of these women is how many of them are fat
Reply 22
Original post by kingsarecool
okay let me put it like this a girl dressed half naked has an std. would you sit on the same seat she sat on

Yes because you can't transmit STDs that way :facepalm2:

What does that have to do with the topic? The sexual health of these women is none of your business either.
Original post by Tommyjw
You must be desperate if those are your ratings.

Soz mr I shag Cheryl cole
Reply 24
Anyone else shocked by the amount of women with tattoos?

OP, I do agree with the Daily Mail (:eek:) with regards to how awful their dress sense is and how ridiculous it is that they have to dress for male attention. However I don't suppose it is anything new, and each to their own!

Fortunately, not every women dresses that poorly, and the DM will only report something if it will provoke a reaction.
Reply 25
Original post by blu tack

Yes because you can't transmit STDs that way :facepalm2:

What does that have to do with the topic? The sexual health of these women is none of your business either.

excuse me mr ever heard of freedom of speech
Reply 26
Original post by Einheri
I don't get it either. I lol at the dumb, chavvy biatches shivering to death at 2AM because they thought a miniskirt and bra was suitable winter clothing.

Original post by JCC-MGS
Those outfits are skimpy? The only remarkable thing about the appearance of these women is how many of them are fat

Original post by IB_19
Anyone else shocked by the amount of women with tattoos?

OP, I do agree with the Daily Mail (:eek:) with regards to how awful their dress sense is and how ridiculous it is that they have to dress for male attention. However I don't suppose it is anything new, and each to their own!

Fortunately, not every women dresses that poorly, and the DM will only report something if it will provoke a reaction.

finally people with common sense
Reply 27
Original post by tufc
Women have been submitting to men for thousands of years, why do you expect it to change?

virgin.
Reply 28
One of the girls was actually wearing a fairly modest red dress but they still threw her in with all the ones dressed 'slutty'.
Reply 29
excuse me mr ever heard of freedom of speech

...yes? I'm not censoring you, just disagreeing with your horrible slut-shaming. And I'm no Mr.
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Rating's time.

8.5, 7, 7, 7.5 (+0.5 for rack).

bit high, no?
Reply 31
British slags..lmao
Reply 32
Cannot help but noticing that about half of all the women in these photos are overweight. The last thing I want to see is a hambeast shuffling around with very little, tight clothing on.
Reply 33

...yes? I'm not censoring you, just disagreeing with your horrible slut-shaming. And I'm no Mr.

i'm just saying that why do girls feel the need to please men all the time and get their attention seriously a guy should like you for who you are and not just because of your physical appearance. girls should be valued by her character not her looks that seems shallow i mean i'd hate it if a guy like me just coz of my looks.

there s more value to a women then her beauty
(edited 12 years ago)
I really don't get this.
I completely accept that its their right to dress as they please but certainly for me, this does nothing but make me feel embarrassed (and cold) for them.

Although, the one in the red dress is sort of cute.
Reply 35
Some fugly bitches.......
i'm just saying that why do girls feel the need to please men all the time and get their attention seriously a guy should like you for who you are and not just because of your physical appearance.

Exactly, I don't understand this hunger for male attention.
If you have to come across as provocative in order to get the guys attention, there's a very good chance his attention wasn't worth getting.
One on the left ain't bad. 6-7 out of ten perhaps? Edit - I'm talking about the photo with four girls in it, not the photo above.

Ah - I don't mind what they want to wear, and I don't judge them for it. So long as they don't expect me to find them attractive, then we're all good.

Personally I love skimpy erotic clothing on girls - but with girls like this they manage to somehow make it look rather "cheap" which kind of detracts from the desired effect.

They're all a bit "essex - ey" for my taste.
Reply 38
Original post by johndoranglasgow
Although, the one in the red dress is sort of cute.

For a 12 year old lol
Reply 39
Original post by Ham22
virgin.

Ofc... :holmes:...do you wanna take it? :daydreaming:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest