The Student Room Group

Britain's Friday night slut convention

its so ridiculous that girls have to show off their ass now to get a guy to like them. i mean seriously haven't any of these girls got any self- respect. one of them actually said that girls that call her a slag are just jealous but if you look at HER you'd say she's about 35.

just look at the article below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2067391/Why-DO-young-women-dressed-like-We-meet-nightclubbers-unsettling-answer.html

women have so much freedom but yet they choose to degrade themselves sad sad world
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

basically - the shorter the skirt the bigger the pig
Reply 2
Well. I jizzed.
we need more sluts, why the **** shouldn't they dress like that? have we not moved past this outdated attitude that sexual stuff is somehow shameful?
Reply 4
I get to see boobs and bum, who gives a **** why they do it.

Guys wear nice shirts and tight tops to show off muscles etc, it's the same thing just at different levels. Not like the majority of these girls are trying to find their next husband. The article is just usually stereotypical daily mail crap. Majority of girls who wear this kind of stuff just feel confident in it and maybe are after a bit of 'fun'. They are hardly going to go out in jeans and a jumper if they want to end the night ****ing some random guy are they.
Reply 5
Lol, moral outrage from the Daily Mail. I was in India and some of the ancient artwork regards sexual stuff was jaw dropping - we need to rid ourselves of this Christian immaturity about bodies and the sinful nature of sex. Ireland is especially bad with this crap, too many Catholic parents and teachers. The first girl on the left (blonde) is so beautiful, so is the girl on the second picture down - in the white top on the left.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
Women have been submitting to men for thousands of years, why do you expect it to change?
Googling how much it costs to get a train to Newcastle. Will find accomodation when I get there, it appears.
Reply 8
What's wrong with women dressing how they want? Why do you assume they have no respect? Why do you think it's any of your business?
Reply 9
Typical Daily Mail.

OUTRAGE as young girls dress skimpily HERE ARE MASSIVE PHOTOS OF THEM ALL THE BRUNETTE HAS A SEE THROUGH TOP BY THE WAY are you still OUTRAGED?!?!?!
I have no problem with the outfits here in general, but the example photos in this article seem to indicate the uglier the girl, the more flesh is put on display. I presume this is some sort of mating tactic on the North
Rating's time.

8.5, 7, 7, 7.5 (+0.5 for rack).
Reply 12

Original post by tufc
women have been submitting to men for thousands of years, why do you expect it to change?

omg your soooo bloody right!
Reply 13
Original post by Aeschylus
Typical Daily Mail.

OUTRAGE as young girls dress skimpily HERE ARE MASSIVE PHOTOS OF THEM ALL THE BRUNETTE HAS A SEE THROUGH TOP BY THE WAY are you still OUTRAGED?!?!?!

Yeah haha. Funniest was the sneaky backshot of those two Welsh girls.
Not that bad christ.
Reply 15
Original post by oh my ms. Coffey

9, 6.9, 5.5, 6.8
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 16

Jamie foxx disapproves of the negs.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Rating's time.

You must be desperate if those are your ratings.
Reply 18
Original post by Tommyjw
You must be desperate if those are your ratings.

girl on the far left is stunning, deserves higher than an 8 :yes:
Reply 19
Original post by blu tack

Original post by blu tack
What's wrong with women dressing how they want? Why do you assume they have no respect? Why do you think it's any of your business?

okay let me put it like this a girl dressed half naked has an std. would you sit on the same seat she sat on

Quick Reply

Latest