The Student Room Group

Peninsula dentistry. . 2011 /2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Got an interview in the post today from them!!!EEEEEEKKKKKKK!
Reply 61
OMG when?! congradulations!
Reply 62
Original post by Zoya

congratulations! x
Reply 63
Original post by Zoya

Congrats......i also got an interview letter today :biggrin: whens yours???
Reply 64
Original post by gibsoni10
OMG when?! congradulations!

Thankss! Its on the 20th December, so not too far away! Now to sort out travel arrangements! It's soo faaar! lol :smile::smile:
Reply 65
mine is on the same day...where you travelling from?
Reply 66
Congrats on getting an interview

Has anyone else heard about interview selections ws:confused:
Reply 67
Im still waiting for the postie, of all days to be bloody late lol!
Reply 68
Ho hum, nothing today. They must have really hated my PS!
Reply 69
Nothing today :frown:
Reply 70
they are still sending them out apparently
Reply 71
Original post by Dental tech
they are still sending them out apparently

Was told the same. Seems like all dates for 20th but they have 21st and 22nd to fill. So fingers, toes, and legs crossed
Reply 72
Be positive guys.....tomoz all of you will get ur interview slots..am sure ;-)
Reply 73
Yeah nothing here aswell, im started to loose confidence :-S
Reply 74
Nothing in the mail. Grrr.
Reply 75
Im travelling from manchester! They stopped flights, earlier this year :frown: Not sure if i'm going to go the night before or really early on the day!!! What about u?

Don't lose hope yet guys!! There are loads of dates to be filled yet- the strikes may have affected mail!!
I heard yesterday I had an interview too. So excited :smile:
Reply 77
Original post by Zoya
Im travelling from manchester! They stopped flights, earlier this year :frown: Not sure if i'm going to go the night before or really early on the day!!! What about u?

Don't lose hope yet guys!! There are loads of dates to be filled yet- the strikes may have affected mail!!

I live even further away, Newcastle, so a very long train journey, 8 hours to be precise :eek: but its worth it. I think i'll go the night before so i can get in the mind set and also hopefully speak to current students for sum advice.

sooooooooo nervous lol
Reply 78
OK, I spoke to admissions today. Not just out of desperation, I did have a genuine question. Anyway, they are still sending out interviews - batch went out today. So you should be hearing by the weekend.

My situation is different. I have jury service starting the 19th Dec. So if I get an interview it will be for Feb and I won't be hearing until the end of Dec. Brilliant eh?!
Reply 79
Well done for people with interviews!
Just wondering, did the letter come with PCMD written on the front of the envelope?
Thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest