The Student Room Group

BSMS Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .eXe
you never know, maybe they made a mistake. also, if you scores bad you can ask them what you can do to be a strong future applicant (if you still consider medicine in the future). good luck mate!

hahahaa maybe! yeah i might ask if they offer feedback. good luck for all yours too :smile:
Sorry to hear about the rejections guys, but I'm sure you'll be successful elsewhere this year :smile: keep your hopes up!

Were the rejections by post or by email?
Reply 462
Original post by brighteyes1994
Sorry to hear about the rejections guys, but I'm sure you'll be successful elsewhere this year :smile: keep your hopes up!

Were the rejections by post or by email?

Thanks, and yep hope we all get lucky somewhere guys :redface:

Rejections by post btw
Reply 463
Original post by Aysha92
Really sorry to hear about your rejection. So dd you have an interview at BSMS or was that an interview at another uni? Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question. Good luck with your other choices.

Nope my interview was for Cardiff. Wasn't offered an interview at BSMS.
I really would like feedback, but I feel it's slightly awkward and I should just leave it. :tongue:
Reply 464
Original post by AJHaynes
I really would like feedback, but I feel it's slightly awkward and I should just leave it. :tongue:

dont you want to know what let you down? academics? ps?

getting feedback is important so you can make better future applications.
Reply 465
Hmmmmm you're right ... any idea which email I can use to contact them? They sent me a letter so I can't reply to an email.
Reply 466
Have any graduate applicants heard anything from BSMS? whether that be interview or rejection without interview?
Reply 467
Hmmmmm you're right ... any idea which email I can use to contact them? They sent me a letter so I can't reply to an email.

I believe it is this one: [email protected]
Reply 468
Original post by 622873
Have any graduate applicants heard anything from BSMS? whether that be interview or rejection without interview?

I am graduate intl applicant, havent heard a thing :frown: the wait is killer
Reply 469
Original post by .eXe
I believe it is this one: [email protected]

Thanks a lot for that. Just emailed them, will be interesting to hear what they have to say. :smile:
Reply 470
My friend got an interview from Oxford and Peninsula today, but a rejection from BSMS. All in the post. Should I be frantically searching for letters? Have people got interviews without an email/ucas telling them?
Got a rejection today by post, before interview. So good luck to everyone still in the running :smile:
Really sorry to everyone who has a rejection. Must be so depressing, I'm getting depressed and I haven't even had one (yet)
Does anyone know if we haven't had an interview and are not rejected is it highly likely we will be interviewed in feb!?
Reply 473
I got a rejection today too!! Totally gutted my dad rang me when i was at school and I cried (fail), feeling as though this is a sad day for BSMS. But don't worry everyone we'll all get there eventually, whether it's this year next year or whenever!
Reply 474

Oh ok... I hope you get a place there. You should definietly contact them to see what went wrong as your stats are great.
Good luck with the rest of your choices

Just read further on and saw you've already emailed them! Hopefully they will give you good feedback, atleast the score out of 30 would tell you how close you were.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 475
Original post by Natha_Lite
Got a rejection today by post, before interview. So good luck to everyone still in the running :smile:

Original post by scrubber
I got a rejection today too!! Totally gutted my dad rang me when i was at school and I cried (fail), feeling as though this is a sad day for BSMS. But don't worry everyone we'll all get there eventually, whether it's this year next year or whenever!

Thats really scary! Not heard either way yet - hopefully you will both get into other med schools! Can I ask what your GCSE / UKCAT/ UCAS scores were?
Reply 476
So i guess yesterday and today are BSMS rejection days? I wish they'd start setting up feb interviews already...a little notice never hurt anybody :tongue:
Has anyone who has had a rejection (including me) emailed for any feedback? I tried the email address given above but haven't had any luck. Not sure if i really want to know my weaknesses considering my application is still out there with all the other unis :smile:
Reply 478
Original post by .eXe
So i guess yesterday and today are BSMS rejection days? I wish they'd start setting up feb interviews already...a little notice never hurt anybody :tongue:

why the hell would someone neg me for this post??
Reply 479
Original post by charleydavis
Has anyone who has had a rejection (including me) emailed for any feedback? I tried the email address given above but haven't had any luck. Not sure if i really want to know my weaknesses considering my application is still out there with all the other unis :smile:

well it wont be instantaneous...they will take some time to give you feedback. might take a few weeks tbh.

edit: youre better off just calling them up. they're nice on the phone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending