The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4760
Original post by Quackers93
This thread is strangely quiet :K:

Here's some YMCA to liven it up :awesome:
:ymca:

Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

Curse you!
Original post by twelve
Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

Curse you!

:mmm::sad::tongue:
:ahee:
Reply 4763
It's because us loud ones have interviews to prepare for :')
All done now!!
Reply 4764
Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has had their PCMD interview yet? and what to expect??
Im so nervous!
Reply 4765
Went to my 1st St John Ambulance meeting today, and made a total eeijit of myself!:tongue: It's held at the local tech, I turned up half an hour early (muddled my times up by accident :rolleyes:) got lost and accidently walked in on a counselling session. :colondollar:

Me:emm is this where St Johns Ambulance meets?
Counsellor: No, glares at me, this is a counselling session!
Me: Oh I see...er sorry :colondollar: - couldn't get out of that room fast enough :facepalm:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by RO'Gara
Went to my 1st St John Ambulance meeting today, and made a total eeijit of myself!:tongue: It's held at the local tech, I turned up half an hour early (muddled my times up by accident :rolleyes:) got lost and accidently walked in on a counselling session. :colondollar:

Me:emm is this where St Johns Ambulance meets?
Counsellor: No, glares at me, this is a counselling session!
Me: Oh I see...er sorry :colondollar: - couldn't get out of that room fast enough :facepalm:

Bodes well doesn't it.
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
Bodes well doesn't it.

Too sexy for my stethoscope
Reply 4768
Bodes well doesn't it.

The actual St J A meeting went really well though!:rolleyes: Learnt a pile of new things and everyone was lovely. I make a fool out of myself on a regular basis, the plus side of that is I know how to put it behind me :tongue:

Aaaand I now know where to go for counselling ... should this admission process ever reduce me to that state :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by RO'Gara
The actual St J A meeting went really well though!:rolleyes: Learnt a pile of new things and everyone was lovely. I make a fool out of myself on a regular basis, the plus side of that is I know how to put it behind me :tongue:

Aaaand I now know where to go for counselling ... should this admission process ever reduce me to that state :tongue:

Maybe you could go and counsel :tongue:
Reply 4770
Maybe you could go and counsel :tongue:

It wouldn't be me turning tail and running from the room then but the counselles (is that even a word :confused:) :tongue:
Original post by RO'Gara
It wouldn't be me turning tail and running from the room then but the counselles (is that even a word :confused:) :tongue:

No. It is not :tongue: But I get the point :wink:
so I got rejected from hull-york, somewhere I didn't really want to go but still a bummer! I've heard nothing from Liverpool/Leicester and i see Leicester have given interviews all the way to March...so mildly depressing. Anyone in a similar boat?
Original post by superG123
so I got rejected from hull-york, somewhere I didn't really want to go but still a bummer! I've heard nothing from Liverpool/Leicester and i see Leicester have given interviews all the way to March...so mildly depressing. Anyone in a similar boat?

Sorry to hear about that. But don't let it get you down, you are still in the game :smile:
Original post by superG123

Liverpool always take their time so don't worry you'll get an interview/offer :smile: just a waiting game really
Interview at nottingham :colone:
Original post by JessicaStacks
Interview at nottingham :colone:

Congratulations, when is it?
Original post by roar558
Congratulations, when is it?

Next week, the 8th. One week notice isn't so great but I'm happy it's an early one
Original post by JessicaStacks
Next week, the 8th. One week notice isn't so great but I'm happy it's an early one

good luck with it, from what I hear nottingham is a great uni.
Original post by Doctor.
Liverpool always take their time so don't worry you'll get an interview/offer :smile: just a waiting game really

Sorry to hear about that. But don't let it get you down, you are still in the game :smile:

Thank you :smile: found out I got an interview at Leicester today so :ahee: now I need to start preparing for it/Manchester! any tips?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending