You have one seriously dodgy postman.

i know :rolleyes:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by like_a_star
congrats!! :smile:

Thanks! :biggrin:

Best of luck with that interview of yours!
Reply 662
Got rejected for Oxford and accepted by Warwick on the same day xd

Username: Elisaa
Subject: International Management (including year abroad)
GCSE's: Not applicable
AS Level (equivalent): English (9), German (9), Dutch (8), Advanced Maths (7), History (9), Economics (9), Management and organizational behaviour (9), Geography (8), General Science (9), Social Studies (9, all out of 10)
A2 Level Predictions (equivalent): Same as above, except for Further Maths (8), German (8) and Management (8)
Offer: overall 8 average, including 8 in English and 8 in Maths
Original post by Elisaa
Got rejected for Oxford and accepted by Warwick on the same day xd

Username: Elisaa
Subject: International Management (including year abroad)
GCSE's: Not applicable
AS Level (equivalent): English (9), German (9), Dutch (8), Advanced Maths (7), History (9), Economics (9), Management and organizational behaviour (9), Geography (8), General Science (9), Social Studies (9, all out of 10)
A2 Level Predictions (equivalent): Same as above, except for Further Maths (8), German (8) and Management (8)
Offer: overall 8 average, including 8 in English and 8 in Maths

I hold an offer for Management. Is Warwick your first choice now?
Original post by Beth1234
Thanks! :biggrin:

Best of luck with that interview of yours!

thanks :smile: warwick is my favourite after cambridge :smile:
Reply 665
Offer for Maths with Economics :smile:, 39 points at IB with all HL subjects 6 & STEP grade 2 to get in :biggrin:
thanks :smile: warwick is my favourite after cambridge :smile:

Welcome :smile:

Warwick is probably joint second after Cambridge for me... when if Cambridge turn me down, I'm going to have an extremely difficult time choosing between Warwick and Imperial...
Original post by Beth1234
Welcome :smile:

Warwick is probably joint second after Cambridge for me... when if Cambridge turn me down, I'm going to have an extremely difficult time choosing between Warwick and Imperial...

yeah cambridge really isnt that realistic for me either :/ what college did u apply for? and whens ur interview?
ahh i ended up not applying to imperial...it didnt really stand out to me and i prefer a campus uni to a city uni anyway so that made up my mind :smile: and plus its wayy to close to home for me (i live in london)
Reply 668
Original post by Victor-PP
I hold an offer for Management. Is Warwick your first choice now?

Congrats! Yeah, definitely! I'm just not sure I'll get the grade for Maths though.. Where else did you apply?
Reply 669
Original post by Alpha5
Does Warwick have set days when they give offers out like Tuesdays and Thursdays, or is it pretty much any day any time? thanks.

Well I got mine last Wednesday, you got yours today.. Maybe WBS have offer Wednesday!
Original post by joshgoldman
Well I got mine last Wednesday, you got yours today.. Maybe WBS have offer Wednesday!

I got mine on Wednesday as well :biggrin:
Reply 671

Nice!
yeah cambridge really isnt that realistic for me either :/ what college did u apply for? and whens ur interview?
ahh i ended up not applying to imperial...it didnt really stand out to me and i prefer a campus uni to a city uni anyway so that made up my mind :smile: and plus its wayy to close to home for me (i live in london)

I applied for Magdalene - have an interview on 13th December :smile: Yourself?

I'm not too sure about Imperial - I'd enjoy living in London, but the cost is concerning... and I've heard a few (not-so-good) stories about the qality of teaching/support they get there :rolleyes: I'd prefer a campus university too - but then Warwick doesn't offer second year accomodation either, so :dontknow:

So did I!!
Original post by Alison1992
hiiii :smile: I'm at first year at Warwick this year studying psychology and i see a lot of you are stressing about not getting offers yet.
i sent my application off last year on the 25th of October and didn't hear back until the 8th of January...you might even get a merry christmas email before your offer (i did!)

sometimes, it just takes a while...

any questions anyone has about psychology, warwick or psychology at warwick feel free to ask :smile:

Hi, I just got an offer for Psychology! Did you get invited to an offers/open day thing? Do you like Warwick? What are the people on your course like, how many are there, ratio of boys to girls? Thanks!
Reply 675
Wednesday as well. :smile:

indiaforindia.com
Still waiting on Warwick (math applicant), it's been just over 4 weeks. I've seen the average wait time range from 3-7weeks on TSR. Three more weeks to go by the looks of things...
Reply 677
hmmm looks like ppe ppl still have to wait for quite some time :P
Original post by JustSayin'
Hi, I just got an offer for Psychology! Did you get invited to an offers/open day thing? Do you like Warwick? What are the people on your course like, how many are there, ratio of boys to girls? Thanks!

Yes i did get invited to a course open day, no i didn't bother going.
I'd already seen the Uni before, although if you haven't visited before it might be an idea to go along as it's very much a love it/hate it campus.
Personally, i love it, it's absolutely massive but it couldn't be more convenient, you've got all the basic stuff just on your doorstep and the links to other places are really good.
A lot of people talk about the nightlife being rubbish, truesay it's not the best but you don't have to be confined to the SU, there's a couple of clubs in Leamington, there's Clubs in Coventry and obviously there's Birmingham. Generally we get a bus out and then a taxi back which the exception of birmingham where there's coaches.

Ermm, i actually have no idea how many people are on my course, people take options in all of the modules i take so there's a different number in every lecture (and we don't have seminars unless you count the research methods class which is about 40 people)-actually there are four of these so i guess you could say there's around 160 people on my course

there's obviously more girls than boys but it's fine.
Original post by Alison1992
Yes i did get invited to a course open day, no i didn't bother going.
I'd already seen the Uni before, although if you haven't visited before it might be an idea to go along as it's very much a love it/hate it campus.
Personally, i love it, it's absolutely massive but it couldn't be more convenient, you've got all the basic stuff just on your doorstep and the links to other places are really good.
A lot of people talk about the nightlife being rubbish, truesay it's not the best but you don't have to be confined to the SU, there's a couple of clubs in Leamington, there's Clubs in Coventry and obviously there's Birmingham. Generally we get a bus out and then a taxi back which the exception of birmingham where there's coaches.

Ermm, i actually have no idea how many people are on my course, people take options in all of the modules i take so there's a different number in every lecture (and we don't have seminars unless you count the research methods class which is about 40 people)-actually there are four of these so i guess you could say there's around 160 people on my course

there's obviously more girls than boys but it's fine.

Thanks, that is really helpful. Oh I didn't realise that Birmingham and Warwick are so close!! I don't mind too much about the nightlife. Are the professors helpful? Can you go to them for help if you're struggling? I'm surprised that they're aren't seminars!

Quick Reply