The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Studynet modules vanished

I was just about to go do one of my assignments and all of my modules have just vanished, any idea what I need to do to get them back?
Reply 1
Original post by xDave-
I was just about to go do one of my assignments and all of my modules have just vanished, any idea what I need to do to get them back?

they are not under 'my course' either? If not you will have to contact the help desk of your department/school and they'll put them on manually.

find out what the email is from administration or the head of your course and just let them know what happened and all the modules you are studying :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Pop_tart
they are not under 'my course' either? If not you will have to contact the help desk of your department/school and they'll put them on manually.

find out what the email is from administration or the head of your course and just let them know what happened and all the modules you are studying :smile:

Hmm, I think it's ok now. I got an email saying I was on the wrong course (I was down as joint honours when i should be down as humanities) so I had to go sign some form and the guy there said they should reappear soon. Now I'm just hoping they do!
Reply 3
Original post by xDave-
Hmm, I think it's ok now. I got an email saying I was on the wrong course (I was down as joint honours when i should be down as humanities) so I had to go sign some form and the guy there said they should reappear soon. Now I'm just hoping they do!

yeah if they don't appear soon just email Rowland :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending