The Student Room Group

What are my chances of getting conditional offers?

In my 5th year I got AACC. I am resitting the C's and crashing two extra highers this year.

I've applied to do History and Politics at:

Aberdeen

Stirling

Strathclyde

Dundee

Hull

I'm not sure about a few of them - any help? :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by ThatBeatonBoy
In my 5th year I got AACC. I am resitting the C's and crashing two extra highers this year.

I've applied to do History and Politics at:

Aberdeen

Stirling

Strathclyde

Dundee

Hull

I'm not sure about a few of them - any help? :biggrin:

You should be okay as long as you get at least 2Bs next year. What are you crashing, and are you confident you can pass them? And What did you get Cs in?

Also, what wealth background do you fit into?
Reply 2
You've got a shot at all of them. i wouldn't be surprised if you got them all. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Kiss
You should be okay as long as you get at least 2Bs next year. What are you crashing, and are you confident you can pass them? And What did you get Cs in?

Also, what wealth background do you fit into?

Hopefully! Not as confident about Stratchclye as apparently they want BBBB to get an offer - hoping that the A's give me some slack. I'm crashing Classical Studies and RMPS (they're pretty easy so far), C's were English and Business.

My parents are fairly well off, they foster though if that makes any difference?
Reply 4
I have also applied to strathclyde and caledonian aswell i got an A- Int 2 maths B- Geography higher and C-english higher last year. I am also re-sitting the C in english. Does anyone think i have good chances of getting a conditional ???? .xxx :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest