The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Current UCL students' chat thread!

Scroll to see replies

Guysss hello!

i am here under a new username due to the following:

Can anyone recommend me someone with a maths/physics degree (preferably from UCL) to help me out for my maths exams?! I am currently a first year physics undergrad (yes at ucl)

If ANYONE knows who has tutored/helped out anyone before, PLEASE let me know/message me.. it will be so so greatly appreciated !
(and for the tsr-person in you (we all have them alas), rep will be graciously given from my other account)

THANK YOU !! :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1821
1000 more words to go before this essay is finished :yawn:

Kill me now tbh
Original post by paddy
1000 more words to go before this essay is finished :yawn:

Kill me now tbh

Shot from the dark or do you want something more personal? And can I keep the body? I have some customers lined up...
Reply 1823
Original post by TheAngryMongoose
Shot from the dark or do you want something more personal? And can I keep the body? I have some customers lined up...

As long as I ain't wakin' up you can knock yourself out :yy:
Reply 1824
Original post by TheAngryMongoose

I know who you are :teehee:

Not that this is very exciting. Just that it entertains me.
Original post by kerily
They did? :eek:

Now I'm here, I live in fear of someone recognising me in real life from my TSR profile :tongue:

Does anyone know if any lectures are happening tomorrow, despite the strike? I'm obviously striking, but I want to know what I'll need to catch up on. (Broad question, I know :tongue:)

I think I know who you are... :redface:
I know what Paddy looks like. That's about it!
Reply 1827
Original post by Noodlzzz

Do you?

I'm the LGBT Committee trans rep, if that singles me out a bit :tongue: I posted on the Facebook group for it with a survey earlier...? Feel free to friend me on Facebook!

(If you think you've walked past me, this is more peculiar, considering I don't know if you know what I look like :tongue:)

I also know Ivanka :smile:
I want to meet more TSR UCLers :sad:
Reply 1829
Original post by littleshambles
I want to meet more TSR UCLers :sad:

We are out there :P Myself, Ivanka, Noodlzzz and TheAngryMongoose are all first-years, but I'm sure there are plenty out there who aren't.

(It'd be interesting to know what societies everyone does so that I could know if I've actually run into any of you without noticing :ninja: I do the Women's Network, the LGBT forum and the German Society myself.)
Reply 1830
Original post by Noodlzzz

I now have you on Facebook :colone:
Reply 1831
I'm first year too, I do Mountaineering, Rare fm, Cheese grater and i've been to Salsa a couple of times :3
No Confidence :colone:
Reply 1833
I wild-guessed and added Noodlzzz on Facebook too :colone: Hopefully :biggrin:

I really have to laugh (or not?) as I've been experiencing a downward trend in my Spanish Comprehension home assignment results: 75, 70, 70, 62 (in this order). I know that three firsts and a 2.1 is not bad, some people have worse results (like a girl sitting next to me got consecutively two 2.2, I feel sorry for her because I know she is otherwise very good and really works hard), but I'm afraid of what will come next. It's true that the last assignment didn't really fit me (a long article about film - very confusing and not down to Earth, if that makes sense), but I have no clue how I got 75 in my first assignment and have never beaten it... Well, the only reassurance for me is that out of five assignments overall we have to submit this term, only four will be considered, so even if I do worse this time, I'll still get a high 2.1 in this sub-course.
Reply 1834
Original post by kerily
Do you?

I'm the LGBT Committee trans rep, if that singles me out a bit :tongue: I posted on the Facebook group for it with a survey earlier...? Feel free to friend me on Facebook!

(If you think you've walked past me, this is more peculiar, considering I don't know if you know what I look like :tongue:)

I also know Ivanka :smile:

How can I get on LGBT mailing list? I think they've forgotten about me somehow :redface:

I'm thinking of attending some events, but as I am not a party animal, I'll probably end up eating a cake with a female contigent :teehee:
No Confidence :colone:

Bash me as a small c conservative, but I left the informed to do the voting :ninja:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by rockrunride
Bash me as a small c conservative, but I left the informed to do the voting :ninja:

I had no confidence in Malcolm Grant's moustache, I could not vote as I had to go and look at a flat... Which I never arrived at.

I need a room :frown: badly.
I had no confidence in Malcolm Grant's moustache, I could not vote as I had to go and look at a flat... Which I never arrived at.

I need a room :frown: badly.

I thought you were in Petrograd!
Original post by rockrunride
I thought you were in Petrograd!

nah, *******s to that for a game of soldiers, back in london, NEED A FLAT. IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS A ROOM GOING FOR LESS THAN £400PCM INC BILLS, WHO CAN GUARANTEE ME THE ROOM WHEN I ASK FOR IT AND NOT **** OFF AND GIVE IT TO SOME OTHER ****....... LET ME KNOW.
£400, really? I'm a **** flathunter if there's stuff going for £400/cm..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending