The Student Room Group

Racism on the Tram!!! Appalling!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethnic Euro
Benefits of white societies. Every single white country on earth is seeing tidal waves of brown migrants washing on our shores.

It's always useful to have someone on these threads that is prepared to stand up and make a complete twonk of themselves as a demonstration of racist ignorance, and how racists will use just about any flawed argument to desperately try and prove themselves right, no matter how much they're proved wrong.

Carry on, I find your posts amusing.
Sources ? What do you mean sources ? Are you blind ?Do you read the news ? What do you see when walking around London ? How many non-whites are pouring into Europe in droves begging for asylum ?

Did you not see 30,000 North Africans pour into one tiny italian Island in less than four weeks.

And you actually ask for sources ?

Actually, I live in the most multi-cultural town in the whole of England (Slough), and non of the native British don't seem to mind us, as long as we're actually working.

I can't tell if you're serious or just an internet troll at the moment. The bottom line is the majority of immigrants who come here come with skills and are ready to work. Some even leave again, just working to make some money for family back home.
Benefits of white societies. Every single white country on earth is seeing tidal waves of brown migrants washing on our shores.

Yeah I see my point flew over your head but never mind.
Original post by Moe Lester
Who appointed you the answer police? It's fairly obvious why people move to the United Kingdom. Labour is following capital and their home nations cannot provide the employment and standard of living people wish for (the exact same reason Europeans left places like Italy and Ireland for the United States last century). The UK is the world's sixth richest nation, and despite the economic downturn, provides a large number of jobs - people ultimately come here for jobs - whether it be the Irish (who make up the second largest foreign born population in London, or the Polish, or Indians). The UK is also, in the most case, a liberal and progressive country that has non-discrimination laws and by and large is a welcoming place for arrivals.

You might want to have looked at the post she was replying to.
Original post by KimKallstrom
You might want to have looked at the post she was replying to.

Makes perfect sense to me.

You might want to stop talking in riddles and cut to the point?
I personally do not regard non whites as British, they simply not one of us.

Sorry but my passport says otherwise. And what makes you think you're so British? You can't even use grammar correctly.
What was the big deal? Black people say stuff like that all the time on public transport in the US; I've been called a ****ing honkey 1 out of every 3 times I took the bus in my home city by racist blacks. Heck even in France; I won't post the youtube video, but look up france racism tram on youtube, and there is a black guy saying he wants to kill white people. I bet he won't be arrested.
Original post by KimKallstrom
To be fair, you've got to ask why most of these people live in enclaves consisting of pretty much only other immigrants. Why they often shun the culture of their new homes to preserve their own.

They're not looking to live in a white culture. They're looking for the benefits of that society and that's it.

Amen. Even "refugees" are all really just economic migrants. About the only real refugees would be Christians or non-Muslims from Muslim countries or whites from Rhodesia/Zimbabwe. Look at the number of Somalis who go home occasionally to visit family; if they truly were refugees, they wouldn't be able to visit family back in Somalia.
This woman is clearly uneducated and insecure about her own life that she feels the need to express her racist views on a vulnerable minority. Colonization and Imperialism works both ways. Imagine how many jobs in the Uk would be left unattended if there was a shortage of the immigrant population. If it wasn't for the Polish pilots and the Eastern European alliances the Uk would either be under German rule or the Soviet Unions bit*h (Russia wouldn't of been established if the Germans successfully ruled Europe). No intellectually minded person is a racist, racism is an ignorance that is fueled by a lack of knowledge of different cultures, the only way to solve this problem is to destroy the segregation of ethnic communities and dismantle the cultural barriers.
Reply 1429
Shes just a typical bnp/edl slapper coming out with that garbage in front of kids ,especialy her own eh??? great advert for racist scumbags .and btw she should learn a bit of history cos HER country is stuck in almost every country in the world ,so that means all us whites shouldnt be in these ppls countrys ?? so any brit` abroad its time to come home......... fkn eejits
There is just so much wrong with the video that it would take ages to address everything she says. I think she's one example of a small minority that have had a limited education on immigration etc. I agree with people on this thread saying that she's too far gone. I just hope that her little boy gets a broader education on such matters, otherwise it's just going to be a cycle.

As a British Indian, I think she has the right to her opinion, but she doesn't have the right to voice her views causing a public disturbance.
Original post by FuzzySheep
There is just so much wrong with the video that it would take ages to address everything she says. I think she's one example of a small minority that have had a limited education on immigration etc. I agree with people on this thread saying that she's too far gone. I just hope that her little boy gets a broader education on such matters, otherwise it's just going to be a cycle.

As a British Indian, I think she has the right to her opinion, but she doesn't have the right to voice her views causing a public disturbance.

"Just shut up and take the mass immigration because I'm your racial superior, you native chav!" Lol, that's basically what you said, and basically why Emma West exploded. People can only keep their anger in at the deteriorating situation for so long. If the UK government introduces more "education on diversity," heavier fines, and more social conditioning, then they can expect 100 more Emma Wests every day. There's a point at which people who can't voice their pain snap, and poor Mrs. West reached it that day with her cri du coeur. If this had been a black man on the subways of Harlem, it would have been poetry and studied during Black History Month as a lyrical poetic expression. But as this was a working mother in Croydon, it's just a vile exhibit of racism.
Original post by Pax Amerifauna
"Just shut up and take the mass immigration because I'm your racial superior, you native chav!" Lol, that's basically what you said, and basically why Emma West exploded. People can only keep their anger in at the deteriorating situation for so long. If the UK government introduces more "education on diversity," heavier fines, and more social conditioning, then they can expect 100 more Emma Wests every day. There's a point at which people who can't voice their pain snap, and poor Mrs. West reached it that day with her cri du coeur. If this had been a black man on the subways of Harlem, it would have been poetry and studied during Black History Month as a lyrical poetic expression. But as this was a working mother in Croydon, it's just a vile exhibit of racism.

Just because a person works it doesn't make them intelligent or respectable.
Original post by TaylorGang_4
Just because a person works it doesn't make them intelligent or respectable.

Moses, a murderer, was slow of speech and tongue, yet he got his message across.
Moses, a murderer, was slow of speech and tongue, yet he got his message across.

A man who lacks in knowledge is fueled by the power of the people who follow him. Racists are fueled by fellow racists. Moses was fueled by people with the same ideologies.
Original post by RamocitoMorales
She's entitled to her own opinion.

134 negs for free speech. How ironic.
Original post by TaylorGang_4
A man who lacks in knowledge is fueled by the power of the people who follow him. Racists are fueled by fellow racists. Moses was fueled by people with the same ideologies.

True, but Emma West is as authentic as it gets--- an aesthete looking for a pure experience and channeling of the British working class' experience with mass immigration, would be hard pressed to find anything more raw. Just the passion of it makes it worthy of appreciation. Yet if we are to understand where it comes from, the pent up anger that exploded on that tram is just evidence, brainwashing and legal fines do nothing but put a dangerous cap on the rage that seethes beneath the surface and arches up in a torrent of indignation when at last she finds herself alone and overwhelmed, a stranger in a strange land, that was once hers.
True, but Emma West is as authentic as it gets--- an aesthete looking for a pure experience and channeling of the British working class' experience with mass immigration, would be hard pressed to find anything more raw. Just the passion of it makes it worthy of appreciation. Yet if we are to understand where it comes from, the pent up anger that exploded on that tram is just evidence, brainwashing and legal fines do nothing but put a dangerous cap on the rage that seethes beneath the surface and arches up in a torrent of indignation when at last she finds herself alone and overwhelmed, a stranger in a strange land, that was once hers.

explain this ****ing PM you sent to me, Pax:

I support any UK/US/ Christian troops who fight against Muslims, even if the Muslim is a day old. Knits make lice.
a stranger in a strange land, that was once hers.

Speaking as a working class white English Brit - I don't want "my land" belonging to filth like her. I think in order to claim this land as belonging, one ought to conduct oneself in a civilised manner. She has no right to claim this land as her own in my eyes, she brings disrepute to working class white English people like myself.

If she has a complaint - write to the Government and follow the proper channels like any other decent human being. Don't act like some kind of rabid frontal lobotomy victim. Use your vote to convey these concerns, not spitting venom at people on a train.

Exile her. We as the white working class don't want putrid slime like her representing us.
Original post by ThePropheticNomad
explain this ****ing PM you sent to me, Pax:

How do we know you didn't just write that to discredit his argument?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending