The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

can the os of the EVO design be upgraded to android 3?
Original post by botiordog
can the os of the EVO design be upgraded to android 3?

Is it new? There's not much on xda about it you see. Give it a month or so, then look on xda again.

Original post by + polarity -
mikey, what are the speakers on your phone like? I was listening to some music from YouTube on my phone in the living room, and anything with distortion just sounded out of tune ._. Is your phone's speaker better?

Also, do you know a good way to get pictures (from my phone's camera folder) onto my computer? I've used the Windows 7 automatic import tool, but it gets pictures from every folder on my SD card and I have duplicates now :nothing: Is there a better way? :colondollar:

It's fine on mine dude. I use poweramp for music though, with its 'phone speaker' eq with an output limiter to kill distortion.

I copy and paste them with explorer from sdcard tbh.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by H.C. Chinaski

I have Wifi File Transfer Pro, and it's not the connecting the phone to the computer to the problem :tongue: I was just wondering if there was a way to get pictures from just one folder, automatically. But thanks :hat2:

Original post by mikeyd85
It's fine on mine dude. I use poweramp for music though, with its 'phone speaker' eq with an output limiter to kill distortion.

I copy and paste them with explorer from sdcard tbh.

Ah. Feeyo omitted DSPManager in this release, but I guess I could try that.

Doing things manually? That is not the Android way!
Reply 6463
Is there any 2 player apps that you can play online against someone? As in someone you know/choose your opponent?
Original post by TheDubs

Original post by TheDubs
Is there any 2 player apps that you can play online against someone? As in someone you know/choose your opponent?

WordFeud :tongue:
Reply 6465
Original post by + polarity -
WordFeud :tongue:

You're a wonderful person! :biggrin:
or WordsWithFriends
Reply 6467
Original post by G8D
Any standard shops that might have the original Transformer on show in a shop with the keyboard dock to play with?

Went into Carphone and they have the Transformer with no dock :frown:

I treated myself to a TF. Great bit of kit. Rarely use the keyboard/dock but fwiw it has a MUCH better keyboard than the Dell Mini I have
Transformer is one word
Reply 6469
Original post by Like_A_G6
Just found out I can't play .avi on android devices :frown:

I'm on the verge of switching back to WM but the only thing stopping me is android has more and better apps at non extortionate prices and it supports flash.

Try FormatFactory to convert the files to another format before giving up.
Original post by G8D
Any standard shops that might have the original Transformer on show in a shop with the keyboard dock to play with?

Went into Carphone and they have the Transformer with no dock :frown:

I think HMV did....
Original post by G8D
Corrupt nandroid. Fantastic.

Ouchies.
Original post by wizard710

Original post by wizard710
:redface:

Did you type that?!
Original post by G8D
D/w, I had a Titanium backup as well :pierre:

God, were you not on XDA when there was a load of beef between Feeyo and some other devs? It was ridiculous and this is the result of some whining fanboi who has no idea at all.

God, were you not on XDA when there was a load of beef between Feeyo and some other devs? It was ridiculous and this is the result of some whining fanboi who has no idea at all.

I've read some posts about it lol
guys does skype work on android 2.3 (gingerbread)? (non 3 mobile contract)
Original post by glorydays
guys does skype work on android 2.3 (gingerbread)? (non 3 mobile contract)

Yes.

Latest

Trending

Trending