The Student Room Group

Racism on the Tram!!! Appalling!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sharpshooter
The vast majority of those countries are poor and undesireable to emigrate to. I'm more interested in what goes in the western world, Europe, North America and Australasia. Those countries are rich and desireable to emigrate to. My belief is that the whole world will become mixed race anyway (or at least it should do) so why not the first world countries become mixed race? This way we can lead by example for when the rest of the world catches up and demostrate the way humanity should be.

And that they don't integrate at all? That's not necessarily true, ethnic minorities in a lot of first world countries are far more likely to marry outside of their race than white people are.

The world is becoming mixed raced/multiracial and it's time Britain did to and stop dicking about. Britain desperately needs to follow the globalisation path, so therefore I oppose any strict any immigration laws, especially ones from outside the EU.

What a disturbing prospect. You're basically advocating the extermination of all world cultures. Races too.
Original post by KimKallstrom
What a disturbing prospect. You're basically advocating the extermination of all world cultures. Races too.

So did the Daleks?
Original post by Gridiron-Gangster
So did the Daleks?

Well that's a perfectly good reason to endorse it then.

The daleks were cool. They were like R2D2 on steroids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0n88tZQc4Q
Reply 1505

Why is it disturbing? This is the way the world is going anyway I agree. You know when we elected people like Obama, it was to help eradicate racism and skin colours and help merge America (and the world) as one racially. Obama is a great image to the world that one day we can become one and colourblind with more mixed race marriages so this idea could become true.

Britain is the most multi-racial nation in Europe

It isn't actually. Census data isn't available but it is very likely that France and Holland have higher non-white populations (as percentages of their countries). I think Holland's white population is barely above 80%.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Gnobe
Why is it disturbing? This is the way the world is going anyway I agree. You know when we elected people like Obama, it was to help eradicate racism and skin colours and help merge America (and the world) as one racially. Obama is a great image to the world that one day we can become one and colourblind with more mixed race marriages so this idea could become true.

So basically you hate black people because you want them to be eradicated through mixing with other races until they are extinct?
So basically you hate black people because you want them to be eradicated through mixing with other races until they are extinct?

Nice try at twisting his words, but an illogical conclusion based on what he said.
Reply 1508

Unlikely as I don't see the whole of Africa becoming mixed race any time soon.

Whats wrong with having a mixed raced world? Did I hit a nerve? You seem bothered about the idea.

Basically I believe that globalisation can effectively beige the world out. The human race will never be perfect, but if we can eliminate that aspect it would be a pretty good thing IMO. Europe, North America and Australasia are becoming more mixed raced, hopefully the majority will be some point this century in a lot of this countries. I can DEFINITELY see that.
Reply 1509
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Sharpshooter
The vast majority of those countries are poor and undesireable to emigrate to. I'm more interested in what goes in the western world, Europe, North America and Australasia. Those countries are rich and desireable to emigrate to. My belief is that the whole world will become mixed race anyway (or at least it should do) so why not the first world countries become mixed race? This way we can lead by example for when the rest of the world catches up and demostrate the way humanity should be.

And that they don't integrate at all? That's not necessarily true, ethnic minorities in a lot of first world countries are far more likely to marry outside of their race than white people are.

The world is becoming mixed raced/multiracial and it's time Britain did to and stop dicking about. Britain desperately needs to follow the globalisation path, so therefore I oppose any strict any immigration laws, especially ones from outside the EU.

First thing I've bolded is clearly wrong. In most Asian cultures it is frowned upon to marry out.

No, we need some stricter immigration laws. Britain is only an island, where are we meant to put everyone?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Bezaberry
She actually said Nicaragua, which is a country. But I think it was more about to say N****r and decided against it.

Even if she wasn't on drugs she's certainly on benefits! :wink:
Original post by Ayshizzle
First thing I've bolded is clearly wrong. In most Asian cultures it is frowned upon to marry out.

No, we need some immigration laws. Britain is only an island, where are we meant to put everyone?

I already thought we did have some immigration laws?

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/policyandlaw/immigrationlaw/

Last time I checked we had some laws anyways. Unless we suddenly morphed into a completely lawless society overnight?
(edited 12 years ago)
I already thought we did have some immigration laws?

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/policyandlaw/immigrationlaw/

Last time I checked we had some laws anyways. Unless we suddenly morphed into a completely lawless society overnight?

I meant stricter ones.
Original post by buzzdanaijabee
Even if she wasn't on drugs she's certainly on benefits! :wink:

tbf she actually worked
Original post by ThePropheticNomad
tbf she actually worked

Not any more, I'd wager, if her employers saw that video.
Original post by Ayshizzle
I meant stricter ones.

I know but you should have made that clearer.
Look at these comments about the woman:

incitements-to-violence-against-emma.html
Original post by frankieboy
Not any more, I'd wager, if her employers saw that video.

:facepalm:
of course not. She is remanded in custody
I know but you should have made that clearer.

I've changed it now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending