The Student Room Group

Why are women sluts and deny it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Maybe tomorrow cba tonight
Reply 81
I talked about the subject of this thread with a friend and he said:

"If a key can unlock lots of locks then it's a master key; if a lock can be unlocked by lots of keys then it's a rubbish lock"

:tongue:
Why do all men making sweeping generalisations, then deny it? :tongue:
Women just love to ****ing talk about themselves, bottom line. Everyone finds out there business how? because 9/10 times they blurted it out to someone. Seeking some kind of approval or " you go girl" high 5.

The name slut can be unfair but if you sleep with alot of people from the same flat, social circle, uni etc etc. its not gonna be a case of the elephant in the room and nobody saying anything. Its the subject of sex , students favourite subject. They will judge you on standards other than their own and you will be labled. why? because its easier.
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm not a slut, I have a crazily high sex drive and yeah I've made mistakes but I have standards. I've never had a one night stand with a stranger etc. And yeah it is a lot harder for guys to get sex. They have to earn it from us. Which is kind of a good system for the female nymphos lol
Reply 85
Original post by Lucia.

"If a key can unlock lots of locks then it's a master key; if a lock can be unlocked by lots of keys then it's a rubbish lock"

A lock that is old and corroded may not be opened by any key. Does that make it a good lock?
Original post by alawhisp
It's only different for a guy if he isn't very good looking and if he is punching above his weight. Good looking guys can get laid all the time if they want to, and if average males went for average females they'd get laid more often too.. It's fairly simple really..

Lol, that's only marginally true. Yes, there would be more people who reciprocated his attraction but getting laid more? Pffffft, no. The less attractive a girl is the less slutty she is. True story. If a girl is less attractive then chances are she is less likely to jump into bed with someone even if they have the opportunity.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 87
Original post by Lucia.

I just got negged for this but I was just posting what a friend of mine said, doesn't mean I agree or disagree with what he said :s-smilie: If you actually read my other posts on this forum you will see that I take a slightly more nuanced point of view.

I mean people have different perspectives when it comes to casual sex. I think broadly speaking all we should be concerned with when it comes to our behaviour is the impact upon other people. I say that if it can be established that no pain will be caused and it is mutual then if you so desire, I cannot see an argument against it.

There is no denying that many men will think along the same lines as my friend here. It depends on what sort of person you want to date. I think for the type of men I tend to go for...if I slept around, they wouldn't see me as a catch. I don't think of this as unfair particularly and I just accept that that's the way it is. In principle I don't have a problem with casual sex at all but in practice I've only done it once. This gives me enough to go on, to form what I think is a pretty balanced opinion on the matter.

I also thorougly believe that younger people tend to be more idealistic about relationships and approach them in a more black and white way. If you're a moralistic person then at some point you have to detach sex from the fantasy of love. I prefer to have sex when I'm in love but I respect the idea that it can be fun too. Then of course sometimes people can fall in love after a casual affair - you can't really put an arbitrary line on it. I tend to try and live with the mantra of "everything in moderation" so I think this can just as well be applied to your sex life. I've got enough experience in life and love to realise the complexities of all this. :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by littleone271
I'm not a slut, I have a crazily high sex drive and yeah I've made mistakes but I have standards. I've never had a one night stand with a stranger etc. And yeah it is a lot harder for guys to get sex. They have to earn it from us. Which is kind of a good system for the female nymphos lol

As a fellow female nympho I have to agree very much with what you just said :wink:. I mean I have that thing where your ring finger is longer than your index finger...indicating high levels of testosterone...hence high sex drive...this only reinforces what I already knew but boy is it annoying when you're single and yet you don't want to sleep with just anyone :redface:
Reply 89
Original post by alexs2602
Lol, that's only marginally true. Yes, there would be more people who reciprocated his attraction but getting laid more? Pffffft, no.

Doesn't really make sense as a counter-argument. More people find someone attractive = higher chance of sexual connection with someone = higher chance of eventually getting someone to sleep with you. I've never known a good-looking person struggle to get casual sex, unless they were generally quite socially awkward or they didn't approach any people.. Of course, not everyone wants to pursue casual sex, so it's a bit of a moot point.

Original post by alexs2602
The less attractive a girl is the less slutty she is. True story. If a girl is less attractive then chances are she is less likely to jump into bed with someone even if they have the opportunity.

In my experience I've only known it to be the opposite way. The less attractive girls have generally been "fair game" as they want the ego boost from casual sex that good looking women have no need for.
Reply 90
Original post by Jaidenh
Yeah if a guy does it he's 'one of the lads' and gets cheered

no if a guy does it with a lot of women he is a player. works both ways
Reply 91
Original post by tinshed
no if a guy does it with a lot of women he is a player. works both ways

mehh not from what i've seen, don't care anyway
misogynistic much?
Original post by Jaidenh
mehh not from what i've seen, don't care anyway

I've gotta say.. I've never been put off a guy based on how many women he's slept with and I wouldn't feel comfortable with a guy who had less experience than me. That's one of the reasons why I always go for slightly older guys. I'm 18/19 and I'm not really interested in guys under 23-24ish just because they have a different sort of presence... Obviously it doesn't always follow though.. you get 25 yr old virgins... not that I've ever met one that isn't a priest lol But apparently they do exist! I definitely wouldn't ever have sex with a virgin though.. and providing he hasn't slept with like all their friends or something or some really skanky girls that they wouldn't want to 'share germs with' It's only immature, clingy girls who are easily put off by a guy with a history for being a 'player' in my opinion and that's because they don't know how to treat men and they can't seem to get their head around the fact that most young men will take what they can get to a certain extent lol and if they've had a lot then that's an indication that they're attractive and charming.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending