The Student Room Group

Post your Pharmacy Offers Here!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by hollybanolly

Original post by hollybanolly
Thank you!! :biggrin: Wow! Yes, it looks like its the waiting game for me then! I think you must of sent off your application 2 weeks before me so I've still got some time to go. Good luck for your interviews, which uni is your first choice? :smile: x

Awh thank you, good luck with yours in the future, I'm sure you'll hear back soon :smile:
and yes, it is a waiting game, I still haven't heard back from Cardiff university. Well I was thinking Cardiff for my first choice, but now it'll have to be either LSOP or kings! (lets hope my interviews go well next week!) what about you? :smile: x
Reply 241
Original post by Raj K
hi there! can i plz know when u sent ur application off? because i've also applied to manchester and cardiff but havent heard from them as yet..i sent it on 22nd november?? how long does it actually take to get a reply? atleast 2 weeks???? thanks. (:

Aww dw, I sent mine off 24th October and heard about my Cardiff interview on the 2nd November and Manchester by post on the 9th :smile: but I think they have more applications than when I sent mine now, so it might take a little bit longer.. They was the last two to reply to me xx
Reply 242
Original post by karlie01
Aww dw, I sent mine off 24th October and heard about my Cardiff interview on the 2nd November and Manchester by post on the 9th :smile: but I think they have more applications than when I sent mine now, so it might take a little bit longer.. They was the last two to reply to me xx

oh ok thankyouuuu (:
Original post by karlie01
Hi I currently have the following:

Manchester- AAB offer
Huddersfield- ABB offer
Cardiff- AAB offer
Liverpool JM- interview 6th December
UCLan- interview 7th December

Hi, I have Manchester AAB but the A's must be in chem and Bio which puts me off putting them as 'firm'. I also have Nottingham and Bath at AAB but they don't specify subjects. Kings interview after christmas but I might cancel that.
Reply 244
Original post by BadLashes
Hi, I have Manchester AAB but the A's must be in chem and Bio which puts me off putting them as 'firm'. I also have Nottingham and Bath at AAB but they don't specify subjects. Kings interview after christmas but I might cancel that.

My Manchester one doesn't specify it's just AAB.. I think it's to do with your 3rd subject maybe.. What did u do for a level? Yeah, I have 2 more interviews but I'm thinking of cancelling them because I think I want Manchester as my firm and Hudder's as my insurance.. When was your Manchester interview btw? xx
Reply 245
Original post by aneesax
nope, i did the interview at hertforshire yesterday

how was the maths test in lsop?? :smile: xx
Reply 246
Original post by danaxx94
how was the maths test in lsop?? :smile: xx

really really easy one of the questions was 8x7
but the maths test isn't "part of the application process"
I'm still waiting to hear bk from uni's, do you know if they frown upon resitting modules, as I put them down on my UCAS application?
Reply 248
Kings College - Interview
Reading - Interview
Aston - Haven't heard from them yet
Hertfordshire - Acknowledgement
LSOP - Interview
UEA-Interview (was meant to be yesterday but if I'd gone I would still be freezing my butt off at a train station somewhere due to cancelled trains, I imagine. Waiting for email about phone interview...)
Cardiff-Acknowledgement
Bath-Acknowledgement
RGU-Acknowledgement (but I don't think they interview and they wait till January to give offers I think)

:s-smilie: I just want them to give me offers!!! So nervous.
Reply 250
I've got an offer from Herts following interview, just waiting for reading now
Reply 251
Original post by Lauraaa12
I've got an offer from Herts following interview, just waiting for reading now

Congratulations:smile:. When did you send off your application?
Reply 252
Original post by Malak2010
Congratulations:smile:. When did you send off your application?

Thanks :smile: Oooh, quite a while ago, mid October I think.. have you sent yours off?
Cardiff offer! :biggrin:
Reply 254
Original post by QueenVic92
Cardiff offer! :biggrin:

Well done! :smile:
Reply 255
Aston uni conditional offer!!!!! (:
Reply 256
Original post by Ms_Translation
I'm still waiting to hear bk from uni's, do you know if they frown upon resitting modules, as I put them down on my UCAS application?

Dude I resat all my subjects after finishing my A levels, and now I'm resitting one exam again in January. So overall what should have taken me 2 years has taken me 4 years and I didnt have any mitigating circumstances :colondollar: I'm going to be 21 when I start uni and I put all this down on my application...

I have 3 offers so far from LJMU, UCLan and Kingston for Pharm...go figure

Oh and my current grades are B(Maths), B(Bio), C(Chem)
(edited 12 years ago)
had an interview at reading on 30th nov n jus had an interview at nottingham on 7th dec
they both went pretty good, n jus wonderin how long would it take till i get a reply from them, coz i aint got no reply...
Original post by dollar
Dude I resat all my subjects after finishing my A levels, and now I'm resitting one exam again in January. So overall what should have taken me 2 years has taken me 4 years and I didnt have any mitigating circumstances :colondollar: I'm going to be 21 when I start uni and I put all this down on my application...

I have 3 offers so far from LJMU, UCLan and Kingston for Pharm...go figure

Oh and my current grades are B(Maths), B(Bio), C(Chem)

Well done!That's really gd :smile:
If you don't mind me asking, how long after you submitted your application did you hear back?
Original post by shiham1234567
had an interview at reading on 30th nov n jus had an interview at nottingham on 7th dec
they both went pretty good, n jus wonderin how long would it take till i get a reply from them, coz i aint got no reply...

Still waiting on Reading, how did the interview go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending