The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
I think it was a reminder of the Application date which he interpreted as RBS begging him to apply, which is 100% an honest mistake to make

Could be an honest mistake OR it could just be a halfwit simpleton trolling as always trying to flatter himself. To be honest out of the majority of users on the IB forum he is widely regarded as the most retarded even in his knowledge about the industry. His knowledge on the matter is comparable to a person who's hearing about IB for the first time.

It's funny he thinks he's this super successful guy always talking about his academic profile and how he'll go to Imperial and then he fails to meet the offer LOL :rofl: :rofl: That was the first of many failures, I'm sure he'll get used to it after a while. Well, that's if his 'headhunters' efforts to wine and dine with him don't work out.
Anyone just get an email from JPM saying that they're going to now screen your application?
Original post by Marc Fiorano
Could be an honest mistake OR it could just be a halfwit simpleton trolling as always trying to flatter himself. To be honest out of the majority of users on the IB forum he is widely regarded as the most retarded even in his knowledge about the industry. His knowledge on the matter is comparable to a person who's hearing about IB for the first time.

It's funny he thinks he's this super successful guy always talking about his academic profile and how he'll go to Imperial and then he fails to meet the offer LOL :rofl: :rofl: That was the first of many failures, I'm sure he'll get used to it after a while. Well, that's if his 'headhunters' efforts to wine and dine with him don't work out.

i was actually being sarcastic. Of course hes a halfwit

Just received an invite to numerical tests from JP Morgan
Reply 643
Original post by Industrious Orca
Anyone just get an email from JPM saying that they're going to now screen your application?

have you done the test?

i got sent an email saying id get sent a test, but no actual test yet
Reply 644
RBS have made their first batch of offers, anyone in?
Reply 645

Just got the same thing too
Original post by i_hate_teeth
just received an email from rbs pretty much begging me to apply to their spring week lol

You seriously do yourself no favours
Reply 647
Original post by rc18
Just got the same thing too

The test is now available, do you know when we have to do it by??
Reply 648
Original post by eco1234
The test is now available, do you know when we have to do it by??

think 3 days once it was available which was this evening for me? has everyone been invited to do this test? because the way jp phrase it it sounds like if u pass it u get an interview?
Reply 649
Original post by er1ksson
Hi guys,

I received an e-mail that I was "highlighted as a future leader of Credit Suisse" and that I should therefore apply to their spring internship program. (Done already though)

Anyone else got this mail and have any clue on what kind of advantages this might give?

I recieved that email as well, reading the email i think it just means will be decided on monday whether you through to next round
Reply 650
No everybody got the email, at least around me everybody got it, and you gotta do it before Wednesday, 14th, for those who got the email today.

I did the numerical, pretty easy if we compare to the CS and MS ones (we have 25 minutes here).

Now I have to wait for the screening, and I think that it's gonna be way harder...

About RBS I still gotta apply, is it true that they have already started the process??

Cheers
I got the screening email from JP Morgan.

Ten minutes later I got another email from JP Morgan, I was expecting it to be the numerical test.
It wasn't.
Just the same email sent to me, again.

:dry:
Reply 652

I've seen your name on the Summer Internships thread. Why are you applying for spring ones too?
Original post by G-Gekko
Anybody who has got the mail from JPM with the link to their actual numerical test, and not just the mail with the link to the practice test?

Go to your account and check status, you should have a link to the actual test there.

JPMs test had 50% of the same questions as I've seen on other tests. Bit of a joke really, SHL really need to get their act together if they want to be taken seriously.
Original post by Marc Fiorano
I got the screening email from JP Morgan.

Ten minutes later I got another email from JP Morgan, I was expecting it to be the numerical test.
It wasn't.
Just the same email sent to me, again.

:dry:

I would log in to your account and see if they have invited you to it. This year on summer internships they didn't even bother sending the email, they just updated the account to ask you to do the numerical. Let me know if the test is there, I'm on my phone and can't check.
Original post by yothi5
I've seen your name on the Summer Internships thread. Why are you applying for spring ones too?

Hedging my chances with a few spring apps; only done jpm so far. Technically I can graduate in 2014 anyway.
I would log in to your account and see if they have invited you to it. This year on summer internships they didn't even bother sending the email, they just updated the account to ask you to do the numerical. Let me know if the test is there, I'm on my phone and can't check.

Yep, turns out you're right. My account has been updated showing an invite to the numerical.
Reply 657
Anyone taken the Credit Suisse Verbal test?
Reply 658
Original post by Hackett
Anyone taken the Credit Suisse Verbal test?

Yeah, it's standard SHL one. 30 questions in 15 minutes IIRC.

Just did my JPM test and accidentally quit the browser half way through, but I got to do another test and from the time of the email it seems to have taken the results from the second test. Fingers crossed.
Original post by G-Gekko
Anybody who has got the mail from JPM with the link to their actual numerical test, and not just the mail with the link to the practice test?

Yes i got it , click on the application centre and it should take you straight to the test . I got 2 emails within a space of 2 hrs and have been told to do the test by Wed 14th midnight and have an exam on the 14th so i would do it over the weekend , so its cool .