The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexxxt
I feel like only person without an Exeter offer! :frown:

Should I be worried..?

Of course not! Everybody gets offers at different times, a few people in my school haven't heard anything from Exeter yet! :u:
Reply 5881
Original post by Sirrod
BA or BSc economics. Which is better?

There's only one way to find out...
Reply 5882
Original post by 94george94
Of course not! Everybody gets offers at different times, a few people in my school haven't heard anything from Exeter yet! :u:

Hmm I guess so. Thanks, that's made me feel a little better. :colondollar:
Reply 5883
Original post by Acerbic
Completely failed on the first question, was tough afterwards but redeemed from utter floppage.

Which college?
Original post by Tateco
Which college?

Downing
Another offer from Hull came through today, and with a guaranteed offer from Newcastle to come, its all starting to look good..
Reply 5886
Cambridge + Interview + Economics = Disaster

Wow, it was hard! Cambridge dream over.
Reply 5887
Original post by 8Dom5
Cambridge + Interview + Economics = Disaster

Wow, it was hard! Cambridge dream over.

Really? :frown: Which college? And it might not have been as bad as you think!
Reply 5888
Original post by Danf159
Got an offer from York yesterday :biggrin: AAB as well although I don't do FM :biggrin:

You guys will get yours soon, I'm sure of it :biggrin:

Congrats on your offer mate!!! hope i get mine soon...i really want to go to York :frown:
Reply 5889
Original post by Tateco

Trinity. Both interviewers stretched me with the most difficult questions I have ever seen...:mad:
Reply 5890
Original post by 8Dom5
Trinity. Both interviewers stretched me with the most difficult questions I have ever seen...:mad:

That's the idea, you don't know how you've done, everyone will have found the questions difficult so I wouldn't worry!
Reply 5891
Original post by Tateco
That's the idea, you don't know how you've done, everyone will have found the questions difficult so I wouldn't worry!

Yeah, I was expecting to be challenged a lot - but the interviews were almost a surreal experience!
Original post by 8Dom5

What sort of questions were they asking? Competency based ones or giving you data and answering questions on them?
Reply 5893
Original post by 8Dom5
Yeah, I was expecting to be challenged a lot - but the interviews were almost a surreal experience!

Yeah I think they like to try and make it as weird as possible!
Portsmouth Offer (5th Choice) I waited 3 days after I sent my application for it.
Original post by Tateco
Yeah I think they like to try and make it as weird as possible!

The frequency of questions was what spooked me
Reply 5896
Original post by JordanUK
What sort of questions were they asking? Competency based ones or giving you data and answering questions on them?

I don't think we are allowed to discuss the questions asked in the interviews - rather be safe than sorry. They might use the questions for other candidates - I have no idea.
Reply 5897
Original post by Acerbic
The frequency of questions was what spooked me

Definitely. They came in quick succession - very pressurised. Sort of enjoyable until you reflect on how badly it went afterwards.:smile:

Which college did you apply for?
Reply 5898
Original post by welshyshu
Portsmouth Offer (5th Choice) I waited 3 days after I sent my application for it.

Well done :biggrin: Always good to have a fallback.
Original post by Tateco

Your interview was today right? How was it?

Latest

Trending

Trending