The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5900
Was hoping for some replies this week, guess I'll have to wait till next week :tongue:
Reply 5901
I just firmed Sussex for L102!
Reply 5902
Original post by WalkerPrince
Your interview was today right? How was it?

It was alright I think, hard to tell how well it went but I don't think it was catastrophically bad!

Have you had yours yet?

Original post by Hemzo
Was hoping for some replies this week, guess I'll have to wait till next week :tongue:

Same :frown:
Southampton offer! :biggrin:
Original post by -Illmatic-

Well Done! :woo:
Reply 5905
Original post by Tateco

Same :frown:

My last one came at 5pm so fingers crossed something tells us to check track at that time!

Congrats! :biggrin:
Reply 5906

Well done! :biggrin:
thanks guys :biggrin:

I'm not sure whether to be slightly disappointed..they gave me an AAA offer instead of an AABB offer :s-smilie:
Reply 5908

I'm not sure whether to be slightly disappointed..they gave me an AAA offer instead of an AABB offer :s-smilie:

Did you want to use it as a back up or something? What's your Bristol offer?

Ah :/ If I remember correctly, your Bristol offer is lower?
Original post by jamiepango
Ah :/ If I remember correctly, your Bristol offer is lower?

Yup! I'm not really too fussed, I'm not sure if I can actually get that changed to AABB but I've just left the admissions tutor a message. Have you heard anything?
Yup! I'm not really too fussed, I'm not sure if I can actually get that changed to AABB but I've just left the admissions tutor a message. Have you heard anything?

You can always just put Bristol as insurance if needs be. Nothing... I doubt I'll hear anything this side of Christmas. The waiting game continues :cool:
Reply 5912

I got an offer for Southampton today, with an AAA offer, but for me if I click on the course code, it says there's an alternative offer of AABB? Not sure if that's the same for you?
Well done on the offer anyway :smile:
You can always just put Bristol as insurance if needs be. Nothing... I doubt I'll hear anything this side of Christmas. The waiting game continues :cool:

Choose Bristol over Southampton?! Though theres not much between them, I'd be stupid to turn down Bristol for Southampton :tongue: I can see myself in Southampton though!

Ah fair enough! Nottingham, Bristol, Bath, Southampton and Warwick was it?
Original post by 1729d
I got an offer for Southampton today, with an AAA offer, but for me if I click on the course code, it says there's an alternative offer of AABB? Not sure if that's the same for you?
Well done on the offer anyway :smile:

Well done! Nope..
just says:

Conditional view decision letter

Conditions
This offer is subject to you obtaining

GCE A level
Grades AAA

GCE A level
Grade A - Mathematics

GCE A level
Grade A - Further Mathematics

GCE A level
Grade A - Economics
Choose Bristol over Southampton?! Though theres not much between them, I'd be stupid to turn down Bristol for Southampton :tongue: I can see myself in Southampton though!

Ah fair enough! Nottingham, Bristol, Bath, Southampton and Warwick was it?

Personally I would choose Bristol over Southampton; but only because me and my friend got lost during the Soton open day and decided we didn't like it :tongue:

3/5 You were close :biggrin: LSE, Warwick, UCL, Bath and Bristol
Personally I would choose Bristol over Southampton; but only because me and my friend got lost during the Soton open day and decided we didn't like it :tongue:

3/5 You were close :biggrin: LSE, Warwick, UCL, Bath and Bristol

Oh my bad! Haha I loved Southampton on the open day :yep:
Has anyone got any offers from LSE/UCL yet for economics? :redface:
Original post by sweetascandy
Has anyone got any offers from LSE/UCL yet for economics? :redface:

There has been some LSE offers for L101! But none for UCL (that TSR knows off :P)
Well done! Nope..
just says:

Give them a call tomorrow (don't bother with e-mailing, took me a month to get a reply for some reason :tongue:). Either that or check on the opening day - you should be okay with AABB given that it says so in the prospectus. I know Manchester and some other places only put one 'conditional offer' on Track, but they've said the alternative offer also applies. :smile:

But definitely double check - unless the problem is your fourth subject is something like general studies?

Latest

Trending

Trending