The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
For a guy, I'm crazy about shopping :mmm: Well it IS a lot to be fair. lol I went shopping with one of my friends at the new westfield, its like a 10min walk from my house and he ended up spending so much money I lent him 65. :rofl:

ive been meaning to check the new westfield out :tongue: is it any good?
Original post by laurie:)
i try to avoid it at all costs but sometimes it can't be avoided :tongue: its not even that bad, you just have to know the right kinda street to walk down, walk in the opposite direction to the traffic and avoid creepy people in parked cars :biggrin:

i dont get her! sometimes she's wayyyy too overprotective, and other times she really couldn't care less :s-smilie:

:lol: The 'right kinda street' isn't vague at all, hahaha! I only really ever have to walk past Westfield and down the road to get to where i stay when in London which isn't too bad heheh

Maybe she has multiple personality disorder :eek3:

Original post by Revent
Haha. Thanks. when, you mean if, I hate girls right now :p:
I remember you from the year 11 thread :p:
how's it going? I'm just so down haha. i dont even know what I'm doing with my life right now. *major depression*

:lol: hahahahah poor girls!

Ooooh yes! It's going stressfully, next week I have 3 different interviews on consecutive days :eek:

Oh no, major depression simply cannot be tolerated! I only allow happiness and ecstasy... be happy... now... or else :colone:

How's things been with you... other than major depression? :lol:
Reply 9842
Original post by manic_fuzz

Ooooh yes! It's going stressfully, next week I have 3 different interviews on consecutive days :eek:

Oh no, major depression simply cannot be tolerated! I only allow happiness and ecstasy... be happy... now... or else :colone:

Poor me, you mean. Heart broken by a heartless girl.
oh wow! good luck!!Not that you need it :p:
Yeah, I think its a bit hard considering I JUST got dumped yesterday. lol But other than the major depression, nothing really. Life has its ups and downs, but its been a lot of downs for the past few years actually so idk :dontknow:
Even having doubts about med school...(it's always been my dream to be a doctor, I LOVED my work experience at a hospital, etc..)..

ive been meaning to check the new westfield out :tongue: is it any good?

It really isn't all that :laugh: I pass by it everyday on my way to and from school :p: But it's a nice place to hang out and stuff with friends lol
Original post by Revent
Poor me, you mean. Heart broken by a heartless girl.
oh wow! good luck!!Not that you need it :p:
Yeah, I think its a bit hard considering I JUST got dumped yesterday. lol But other than the major depression, nothing really. Life has its ups and downs, but its been a lot of downs for the past few years actually so idk :dontknow:
Even having doubts about med school...(it's always been my dream to be a doctor, I LOVED my work experience at a hospital, etc..)..

No no, poor girls, because they'll be missing out on you :wink:

Naah, i need as much luck as i can get! Okay okay, i suppose it's still a bit too soon, but within the next week i shall be expecting happiness :tongue: heheh, and awww well hopefully once you start getting out into the world properly then things'll start improving

and why doubts? med school would be amazing if we get there :smile:

Original post by Revent
It really isn't all that :laugh: I pass by it everyday on my way to and from school :p: But it's a nice place to hang out and stuff with friends lol

Westfield is amazing! If only i could afford anything in The Village... :rolleyes:
Reply 9844
No no, poor girls, because they'll be missing out on you :wink:

Naah, i need as much luck as i can get! Okay okay, i suppose it's still a bit too soon, but within the next week i shall be expecting happiness :tongue: heheh, and awww well hopefully once you start getting out into the world properly then things'll start improving

and why doubts? med school would be amazing if we get there :smile:

Westfield is amazing! If only i could afford anything in The Village... :rolleyes:

Saves me a lot of stress :laugh: (for now :ninja: )
Haha you'll be fine :p: idk, let's hope.
idk..maybe it's all the depression. lol
That's the point, we can't afford anything :p:
Original post by Revent
Saves me a lot of stress :laugh: (for now :ninja: )
Haha you'll be fine :p: idk, let's hope.
idk..maybe it's all the depression. lol
That's the point, we can't afford anything :p:

Hahaha yes fingers-crossed!

:console: Hope you start to feel happier soon! And oh well, we can do lots of window-browsing :cool:
Reply 9846
Hahaha yes fingers-crossed!

:console: Hope you start to feel happier soon! And oh well, we can do lots of window-browsing :cool:

Yup :smile:

Thanks although I doubt it :p: Yeah lol That's all Westfield is good for :mmm:
Where have you applied to?
Original post by Revent
Yup :smile:

Thanks although I doubt it :p: Yeah lol That's all Westfield is good for :mmm:
Where have you applied to?

doubting anything is not allowed! :cool:

it also has a massive cinema, yummy food, loads of escalators and some amazing xmas decorations too though :awesome:

oxford, ucl, kings, manchester (+ ucl for BASc as my 5th choice), how about yourself? :smile:
Reply 9848
doubting anything is not allowed! :cool:

it also has a massive cinema, yummy food, loads of escalators and some amazing xmas decorations too though :awesome:

oxford, ucl, kings, manchester (+ ucl for BASc as my 5th choice), how about yourself? :smile:

Haha. I'll try not to then :p:

I personally prefer Cineworld at the O2 to be honest. OMG have you tried those pretzels?!?!? :coma: :love: Yeah, the decorations are quite nice haha
Original post by Revent
Haha. I'll try not to then :p:

I personally prefer Cineworld at the O2 to be honest. OMG have you tried those pretzels?!?!? :coma: :love: Yeah, the decorations are quite nice haha

haha i've never been there :lol: my nearest proper cinemas to where i live are both 2 hours away by bus, and they're both Vues :tongue:

iiish... They were giving out free samples and EVILLY let me try some without telling me that it's like £3 for just a pretzel! So yeah... I just kept walking past for more free samples instead :wink:
Reply 9850
haha i've never been there :lol: my nearest proper cinemas to where i live are both 2 hours away by bus, and they're both Vues :tongue:

iiish... They were giving out free samples and EVILLY let me try some without telling me that it's like £3 for just a pretzel! So yeah... I just kept walking past for more free samples instead :wink:

oh damn lol.

SO GOOD :coma: I've bought them like 3 times now :colondollar: Couldn't resist just being satisfied with the free samples.

oh and I applied to Oxford (rejection), Imperial, Liverpool and Barts

Edit: Sister JUST bought me them :biggrin: :woo: :party: *in heaven*
okays, i officially give up on the advent calendar hunt. :sigh:
Reply 9852
:lol: The 'right kinda street' isn't vague at all, hahaha! I only really ever have to walk past Westfield and down the road to get to where i stay when in London which isn't too bad heheh

Maybe she has multiple personality disorder :eek3:

sorry to burst in but 3 consecutive interviews!! Well done, where from? :smile:
Original post by apple17
sorry to burst in but 3 consecutive interviews!! Well done, where from? :smile:

You can barely talk...:naughty: :tongue:
Reply 9854
Original post by ViceVersa
You can barely talk...:naughty: :tongue:

:colondollar:
Didn't see u on for ages. How is school, ucas etc. Do you guys have mocks in January as well? :smile:
Original post by apple17

Original post by apple17
:colondollar:
Didn't see u on for ages. How is school, ucas etc. Do you guys have mocks in January as well? :smile:

I've been here and there :h:

School is ****, UCAS, well apart from my Barts interview, haven't heard anything new :yep: You? :smile:

I've had my Bio (:cry2:) and Psych mocks :yep: Chemistry mock is in Feb so yay :woo: Youu? :smile:
Reply 9856
I've been here and there :h:

School is ****, UCAS, well apart from my Barts interview, haven't heard anything new :yep: You? :smile:

I've had my Bio (:cry2:) and Psych mocks :yep: Chemistry mock is in Feb so yay :woo: Youu? :smile:

Ah, I see. Yeah, life is too busy atm, can't wait 6 months to freedom. :biggrin: Get what u mean, all the teachers put quizzes and assignments this week before the winter break to make life even worse.
Trying to do some interview prep, so hard and i don't have much time either
Aw, guessing bio didn't go well. I had one in october, bombed that completely and my teacher was pre shocked. Got mocks in my January interview week, so gotta reschedule some earlier. Studying during winter break. :eek:
So much London talk on this thread at the moment I feel like I'm missing out :frown: (I lived down there till I was 10 :P)

okays, i officially give up on the advent calendar hunt. :sigh:

They have loads in the Superdrug where I live for like 49p now :P Don't give up! You'll find one when you least expect it :biggrin:
Original post by apple17

Original post by apple17
Ah, I see. Yeah, life is too busy atm, can't wait 6 months to freedom. :biggrin: Get what u mean, all the teachers put quizzes and assignments this week before the winter break to make life even worse.
Trying to do some interview prep, so hard and i don't have much time either
Aw, guessing bio didn't go well. I had one in october, bombed that completely and my teacher was pre shocked. Got mocks in my January interview week, so gotta reschedule some earlier. Studying during winter break. :eek:

Wow you sound almost as busy as I am, although I don't have that many interviews :lol: Are you doing any Jan exams? I'm doing two.

I'm studying even on christmas eve :sigh:
Reply 9859
Wow you sound almost as busy as I am, although I don't have that many interviews :lol: Are you doing any Jan exams? I'm doing two.

I'm studying even on christmas eve :sigh:

yeah, honestly, regret taking IB. If a-levels were offered in my country, would have loved to taken them cuz in IB, you have to be good at everything: language, arts, math and sciences. Nah, all my real exams are in may but got 13 mocks in January. What exams do u have in jan? :/
Yeah, no boxing day or christmas for me either. Better be worth it in the end. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending