The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9900
Original post by apple17
That is what i use. My treat is TSR. :smile:

Mine has migrated to 9gag.com now. Once I read all the updates, back to work. :biggrin:
Original post by Quackers93
Haha you are totally me a year ago :') Why don't you have a complete day off doing nothing related to school or uni or work or anything to de-stress (I imagine you're maybe getting a bit stressed from the fact that feel you aren't doing work?) You'll probably feel a lot better and more refreshed and will be more likely to do work effectively. Also you could try rewarding yourself perhaps? If I revise X, Y and Z effectively and remember them in 2 hrs then I can have (insert something you really like here). I found it worked well with me when my "treat" was checking my emails in the hope that a uni had emailed me haha

Thanks :smile: but that isn't still the problem. I literally mean I'm not working at all, a in that I take extensive days off where I don't do anything related to school work (today included) and I am always rewarding myself if I ever do any work (which is for like 2 hours tops of work) so yeah I have a big problem here :frown:
Original post by Vulpes
Mine has migrated to 9gag.com now. Once I read all the updates, back to work. :biggrin:

Thanks to you, it's also starting to happen to me :rolleyes:
Reply 9903
Original post by ViceVersa
Thanks to you, it's also starting to happen to me :rolleyes:

What did I do? :unsure:
Original post by Vulpes
What did I do? :unsure:

Doesn't ring a bell at all? :lol:
Reply 9905
Doesn't ring a bell at all? :lol:

Nope. Not at all... :smile:

- disappears to play Yiruma -
Original post by Vulpes
Nope. Not at all... :smile:

- disappears to play Yiruma -

:curious:

Yiruma :heart: :rolleyes:
Thanks :smile: but that isn't still the problem. I literally mean I'm not working at all, a in that I take extensive days off where I don't do anything related to school work (today included) and I am always rewarding myself if I ever do any work (which is for like 2 hours tops of work) so yeah I have a big problem here :frown:

You still sound like me last year. 2hours was really good for me if I ever managed to do that on a weekend. Have you had any mock results back? I found that if I got a crappy grade that was a good enough kick to get me into doing some work cause I'd want to prove that mock wrong! haha

At least you realise you have a problem, that is always a start :smile: You could try revising with a friend (who really wants to revise) because then if you talk to them about unrelated thing you'll feel guilty about distracting them and it forces you into doing it? That was also an effective method me and a few of my friends found lol

Chin up, you'll get through this stage because that's all it is, a stage :biggrin:
Reply 9908
Original post by Vulpes

Had to Google that. :cool:
How much work do you have atm. :tongue:
Reply 9909
Mine used to be tsr for a while but I had to set a ban on it for myself :frown: I'd always break my time limits reading threads by idiots that just annoyed me haha

Yeah, gonna ban myself for winter break. This site is way too addicting.
Nah, i just check medical threads. The others are pre weird. :confused:
Original post by manic_fuzz
:lol: Hahaha walking around London in the middle of the night? Are you sure that you're not the person committing all these crimes haha? I'll make sure to watch out when I'm in London next week :wink:

Awww, well, at least she cares, even if it is a bit over-protective :awesome:

Standard end to a night out it seems.. get drunk, go out, realise tubes are then shut after night out, search for bus, get lost, get bus, get lost again, get home :yy:
Original post by Revent
Stratford :p: (or if you know the specifics, Forest Gate :laugh: )
I wish I could enjoy my own company, but I'm actually extremely depressed because of the fact I always feel so lonely and getting dumped is such a confidence booster considering you always thought the girl was out of your league anyways :redface:

Haha. Thanks. when, you mean if, I hate girls right now :p:
I remember you from the year 11 thread :p:
how's it going? I'm just so down haha. i dont even know what I'm doing with my life right now. *major depression*

Saw this on the BL thread the other day but had to have my mod hat on so couldn't be too human..

Sorry to hear that man. What happened?
I'll understand if you'd rather not say :smile:
Original post by Vulpes
100 more posts to go to hit 10,000!!! :woo:

Oh you're right!

Can someone remind me when it does reach 10,000 so I can remember to close it? :lol:

Will leave the decision on who should be the next thread starter to these guys :yep:
Reply 9911
Original post by apple17
Had to Google that. :cool:
How much work do you have atm. :tongue:

Quite a bit. Working on some illustrations for a medical textbook :woo: And I have tons of lectures to write-up on. Just don't like leaving things to the last minute :tongue:
You still sound like me last year. 2hours was really good for me if I ever managed to do that on a weekend. Have you had any mock results back? I found that if I got a crappy grade that was a good enough kick to get me into doing some work cause I'd want to prove that mock wrong! haha

At least you realise you have a problem, that is always a start :smile: You could try revising with a friend (who really wants to revise) because then if you talk to them about unrelated thing you'll feel guilty about distracting them and it forces you into doing it? That was also an effective method me and a few of my friends found lol

Chin up, you'll get through this stage because that's all it is, a stage :biggrin:

That's how I'm like lately :sigh: Yeah I got a crappy grade for my bio mock. Think it's time things changed :sadnod:

That's actually a really good idea!!!!!! Thanks :biggrin: I hope with ths new idea, this stage can pass :redface:
Which is better - Scrubs or Grey's anatomy?

Scrubs, hands down :colone:

Scrubs x100.

Just watched Season 5 Episode 20 :frown:. Sad episode but so cute! :colone:
Original post by Normandy114
Scrubs, hands down :colone:

That's what I thought, but wanted to confirm it :rolleyes:

I'm still only in season 1 though :colondollar:

Original post by Doctor.
Scrubs x100.

Just watched Season 5 Episode 20 :frown:. Sad episode but so cute! :colone:

It is extremely addictive :colondollar:
That's what I thought, but wanted to confirm it :rolleyes:

I'm still only in season 1 though :colondollar:

:eek:

You haven't watched all of the episodes? I'm ashamed, it's just hilarious.

Scrubs, easily! :biggrin:

Original post by Normandy114
:eek:

You haven't watched all of the episodes? I'm ashamed, it's just hilarious.

I know, I know :sigh: but yes it's hilarious :biggrin:
Original post by Joseppea
Scrubs, easily! :biggrin:

Yes I know :yes: btw well done on your offer - so early too!

Latest

Trending

Trending