The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hobo06
OH GOD YES! :coma:
(Just don't eat me please)

If you could put on an irish accent too that would be great :biggrin:

I was working tonight, had to refrain from opening this thread until I had watched it. That was brilliant! Looking forward to next week a lot! Especially with Mark Heap :biggrin:

I take it we assume they found and killed Mr. Miggles before next week's events? As it looks as though all the dead people next week are spirits or whatever rather than zombies.

And new powers again did Simon say at the end?

Ha ha I'll see what I can do :wink:

Yeah I would presume they found Mr Miggles as they definitely look like spirits not zombies, either that or Mr Miggles managed to dig through solid concrete to get to bite probation officer 1

Yep new powers again. I think this is where the Simon story arch is really gonna come into play...
Reply 3901
Just ain't the same without Nathan though :sad:
It's better than a ****ing Cornetto

Love that line lol
Original post by Yawn11
Just ain't the same without Nathan though :sad:

I've actually warmed to Rudy. I don't recall ever thinking "bah, that would have been much better with Nathan instead of this ****."
Reply 3904
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Ha ha I'll see what I can do :wink:

Yeah I would presume they found Mr Miggles as they definitely look like spirits not zombies, either that or Mr Miggles managed to dig through solid concrete to get to bite probation officer 1

Yep new powers again. I think this is where the Simon story arch is really gonna come into play...

You have until the end of April to perfect the accent :p:

Yeh I think the Mark Heap character was probably a medium before the storm, and with everyone thinking he's a fake, his greatest desire was to show everyone how real being a medium is and what he can really do, leading his power to be able to bring the spirits he contacts in to a more life like form for everyone to witness.

IRT the orange hoody, I can't quite remember the episode, but was it current Simon wearing it before, or was it one of our first glimpses of future Simon (before he took on all the dark gear)? Either way, I think the hoody is to show that the time is coming where he will have to go back.
Original post by hobo06
You have until the end of April to perfect the accent :p:

Yeh I think the Mark Heap character was probably a medium before the storm, and with everyone thinking he's a fake, his greatest desire was to show everyone how real being a medium is and what he can really do, leading his power to be able to bring the spirits he contacts in to a more life like form for everyone to witness.

IRT the orange hoody, I can't quite remember the episode, but was it current Simon wearing it before, or was it one of our first glimpses of future Simon (before he took on all the dark gear)? Either way, I think the hoody is to show that the time is coming where he will have to go back.

I'll work on it :tongue:

Nah it was first glimpse of future Simon although only eyes were seen. Guessing that's why he was known as superhoodie!
Reply 3906
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I'll work on it :tongue:

Nah it was first glimpse of future Simon although only eyes were seen. Guessing that's why he was known as superhoodie!

That'll be it then, perhaps the shot last night is just before he goes back in time...maybe that will be the end of next weeks episode, ready for a christmas special, where he goes back in time :holmes:
I think that Simon is going to get Rudy's power somehow. That way Simon can go back in time, and the show can go on.
Although this entire time travel thing is getting stupid now though.
Original post by hobo06
That'll be it then, perhaps the shot last night is just before he goes back in time...maybe that will be the end of next weeks episode, ready for a christmas special, where he goes back in time :holmes:

Yep would agree with you there hubby :smile:
Reply 3909
Original post by History-Student
I've actually warmed to Rudy. I don't recall ever thinking "bah, that would have been much better with Nathan instead of this ****."

I like Rudy, still think Nathan would've made things more epic, but that's me.

Rudy makes a respectable replacement though.
It turns out I'm a massive wimp. I don't know if I'm overreacting but I've stopped watching yestrday's episode about 18 minutes into it. Maybe it's because it's cold and dark and the wind is howling and I'm alone and my room always makes creepy sounds but can someone tell me just how scary last night's episode was?

I'll probably just watch the rest in the morning. :getmecoat:
Original post by sleekchic
It turns out I'm a massive wimp. I don't know if I'm overreacting but I've stopped watching yestrday's episode about 18 minutes into it. Maybe it's because it's cold and dark and the wind is howling and I'm alone and my room always makes creepy sounds but can someone tell me just how scary last night's episode was?

I wouldn't say it was scary at all. Until the cheerleaders came in to play at the end, the 'zombies' were more like vampires really :\

It was hilarious though, definitely one of the funniest this series :biggrin:
Original post by sleekchic

Not that scary, I promise :smile:
Original post by SweatyGoldfish
I wouldn't say it was scary at all. Until the cheerleaders came in to play at the end, the 'zombies' were more like vampires really :\

It was hilarious though, definitely one of the funniest this series :biggrin:

I think I'll just wimp out and watch it in the morning. Thanks
Was the end scene real or just another screen? I must know! :fuhrer:
Original post by Tommyjw

Err....whut?
Reply 3916
Original post by Tommyjw

The bit about Mr Miggles? I think it was just a joke, and we assume they found and killed him, as no vampires were shown in the next week bit, just spirits seemingly brought back by the medium.
YHAS! Found a gif of orange hoody saving Nathan in series 1

Misfits would be ridiculously funny if Rudy and Nathan were both in it :frown:
Original post by Tommyjw

I think that's Black Mirror, not Misfits?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending