The Student Room Group

TSR Best Dressed Christmas Tree Competition - winners announced!

Scroll to see replies

this is my REAL (a lot of extra effort required!) normand fir tree of 2011
i took an up close of my favourite decorations this year (owls teehee)
apologies for poor picture quality!
Original post by winning11

Original post by winning11
this is my REAL (a lot of extra effort required!) normand fir tree of 2011
i took an up close of my favourite decorations this year (owls teehee)
apologies for poor picture quality!

:five: Real trees are definitely the way to go where possible :biggrin:
Original post by Illusionary
:five: Real trees are definitely the way to go where possible :biggrin:

heehee thankyou for the appreciation
Reply 123
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
this too is an awesome tree

thankyou very much :biggrin:
My tree is not looking as awesome as it usually does because the lights aren't working. I'll get some more, but now the decorations are all on, it'll be difficult to put them on in the right places and it took so damn long to put the baubles on in the first place that there's no way I'm doing it again. Bah humbug. Xmas tree fail this year.
ugh, how i so wish i had a christmas tree right now :nooo:
Hey guys, just caught up on this thread. So many beautiful trees! I can't wait to get mine up now :biggrin:
Reply 127
This is my attempt of a Christmas tree.. We decided to go for something different and picked a black tree. Looks a lot better in person!
Reply 128
Our main tree. My brother and I decorated it - it took us ages to get all the lights on, and it's not as beautiful as when we had my lovely mum here to help us with it. But we tried our best and I love it. x
Reply 129
Original post by Liv1204
Our main tree. My brother and I decorated it - it took us ages to get all the lights on, and it's not as beautiful as when we had my lovely mum here to help us with it. But we tried our best and I love it. x

Looks Lovely :biggrin:
Original post by fleur de lis

Original post by fleur de lis
Hey guys, just caught up on this thread. So many beautiful trees! I can't wait to get mine up now :biggrin:

That's what he said.

Sorry, many American Office episodes have put this in my head.
Reply 131
I think we've seen the winner already, y'know!!

I'm going to get photos of our tree up tomorrow. It's not as good as that fantastic one on page three, but we have some pretty cool decorations which I think some of you will like! :smile:
Reply 132
Original post by Jennie1987
That's what he said.

Sorry, many American Office episodes have put this in my head.

Ironically, I just watched the episode of American Office with the Morrocan Christmas party theme just as I read this post. :biggrin:
Original post by Schmucks

Ironically, I just watched the episode of American Office with the Morrocan Christmas party theme just as I read this post. :biggrin:

Aaaah dont do this Im like upto S3 Ep4

Page 3 really? I thought Page 5...unless youre being sarcastic/getting mixed up - bear in mind there are several on Pg3
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 134
Aaaah dont do this Im like upto S3 Ep4

Page 3 really? I thought Page 5...unless youre being sarcastic/getting mixed up - bear in mind there are several on Pg3

Ahh i'll say no more then! Out of interest, though, has there been any over Christmas episodes up to what you've seen? I've not checked back yet but was hoping there was a few.

I'll quote the tree I thought was the best, I may have the page wrong!
Reply 135
Original post by FallonSmith
Loving all the wonderful Christmas trees on this thread! I really wanted to get a white or pink coloured one this year but decided traditional is best :smile: There's quite a few baubles on there but I think the cute bows make it look rather pretty. Just curious as to whether you guys put a star at the top of your tree or an angel. We have alternated it year by year. Here's our tree. Hope you like it.

This one, Jennie was right. Great tree.
Ahh i'll say no more then! Out of interest, though, has there been any over Christmas episodes up to what you've seen? I've not checked back yet but was hoping there was a few.

I'll quote the tree I thought was the best, I may have the page wrong!

Yeh there has been at least one. Christmas party off - Pam and Karen against Angela and Michael has the infamous Sandals tickets but noone to go with, yet...
Oh and S2 was secret santa with the teapot and the iPod

This one, Jennie was right. Great tree.

It is amazing, I think its the old fashioned New York fullness - very Miracle on 34th Street or Rockerfella Centre.

Im up to the lighting stage of my tree and plan on going bigger; already gone for white and multi-coloured lights.
Reply 137
Yeh there has been at least one. Christmas party off - Pam and Karen against Angela and Michael has the infamous Sandals tickets but noone to go with, yet...
Oh and S2 was secret santa with the teapot and the iPod

It is amazing, I think its the old fashioned New York fullness - very Miracle on 34th Street or Rockerfella Centre.

Im up to the lighting stage of my tree and plan on going bigger; already gone for white and multi-coloured lights.

Ahh thankyou!! I'll be watching them tonight then. I'd rep you if it'd let me, I think I must've used all mine up for today! :frown:

Ahh thankyou!! I'll be watching them tonight then. I'd rep you if it'd let me, I think I must've used all mine up for today! :frown:

:frown: ah well maybe tomorrow. Dont forget about photos of your tree
FINALLY have a picture of our tree!
The home made snowman you can see is one I made when I was 2 in toddler group, n'awwww!

Spoiler

Quick Reply