The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by greeneyedgirl
:tongue: ha ha my parents are filthy tabs too :tongue: luckily I'd always maintained I would never ever go to oxbridge at all :yep:

How did you figure it out :ninja:

Which book?

The Name of The Wind - Patrick Rothfuss :love:- it's about the 20th time I've read the book as well... you wouldn't think I'd still get caught up in it!

Oh, and it was just a feeling I was getting... :sadnod:

EDIT: You'll be glad to hear that I'm heading home now, so you can start revising. I appreciate your entertaining, even if I suspect it was more procrastinatory in nature... :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Sensible girl :yep:

:yep: indeed

Original post by EEngWillow
The Name of The Wind - Patrick Rothfuss :love:- it's about the 20th time I've read the book as well... you wouldn't think I'd still get caught up in it!

Oh, and it was just a feeling I was getting... :sadnod:

EDIT: You'll be glad to hear that I'm heading home now, so you can start revising. I appreciate your entertaining, even if I suspect it was more procrastinatory in nature... :wink:

Never heard of it! I still get caught up in Harry Potter though :yep:

URGH REVISION! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
:yep: indeed

Never heard of it! I still get caught up in Harry Potter though :yep:

URGH REVISION! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

I can TSR from my phone given sufficient motivation, e.g. brownies...
I can TSR from my phone given sufficient motivation, e.g. brownies...

Buttt brownies are just MORE procrastination...
Or you could text me as a reward for reading another chapter!

:five:

Ha ha food is always good!

Study English language but NOT at Edinburgh...at Glasgow :ahee:

Studied that today :ahee:

Oooh nice I take English Language as one of my subjects in fact I'm completing my c/w for it for tomorrow haha. :smile: Ooh Glasgow I checked out their website looks brilliant there (:
Original post by tasha96
Meh, it's alright. I've got it on the now mainly for background noise if I'm honest! :biggrin:
Not very eco-friendly! Didn't think the group would win though. What about you?

I am not too big an xfactor fan, it is rubbish now they just exploit people but, its bearable :smile: Yup the group indeed did win (girl power lol)
Buttt brownies are just MORE procrastination...

They wouldn't be procrastination if you do them a week after your last exam... :wink:
Original post by Millie_2951
Oooh nice I take English Language as one of my subjects in fact I'm completing my c/w for it for tomorrow haha. :smile: Ooh Glasgow I checked out their website looks brilliant there (:

Such a good subject :yep:
Glasgow is brilliant *cough best uni ever cough*

They wouldn't be procrastination if you do them a week after your last exam... :wink:

Trueeee then eat them all as a reward :smug:
I'm Muslim, can I join?
Original post by Abir Ishtiaq
I'm Muslim, can I join?

I would suggest the Islamic Soc may be better suited to you
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1812565

Trueeee then eat them all as a reward :smug:

I'm willing to compromise and let you eat all but on, which would be for me. Deal? Deal.
I'm willing to compromise and let you eat all but on, which would be for me. Deal? Deal.

What about me? :bawling:
Original post by Millie_2951
I am not too big an xfactor fan, it is rubbish now they just exploit people but, its bearable :smile: Yup the group indeed did win (girl power lol)

True, I did notice that this year. :sadnod:
I think that's what put me off. I was never a big fan in the first place but it did get to be uncomfortable to watch this time round.
I'm willing to compromise and let you eat all but one, which would be for me. Deal? Deal.

Nope, no deal. You didn't give me chocolate roulade *sulks*
I didn't want to watch Tulisa week in, week out (BRING BACK DANNII :mob: ), so didn't really watch The X Factor this year. That said, am currently planning an essay on it :awesome:
What about me? :bawling:

You said a while back that you never go to X-Soc Meets... which this would technically count as :wink:

Nope, no deal. You didn't give me chocolate roulade *sulks*

Ok, I've thought about it some more, and I've come up with a new idea. We meet in London. You bring brownies, I bring...something, TLG brings something. We have funtimes. Deal?
You said a while back that you never go to X-Soc Meets... which this would technically count as :wink:

Ok, I've thought about it some more, and I've come up with a new idea. We meet in London. You bring brownies, I bring...something, TLG brings something. We have funtimes. Deal?

Well no one said anything about brownies before! :p: Besides I was thinking that if an X Soc meet did actually happen in London, I might make it an exception and show my face (health permitting) :ninja: Though I'm very dull and quiet irl :colondollar:

I like this new plan :colone:
Well no one said anything about brownies before! :p: Besides I was thinking that if an X Soc meet did actually happen in London, I might make it an exception and show my face (health permitting) :ninja: Though I'm very dull and quiet irl :colondollar:

I like this new plan :colone:

Quiet perhaps, but I'm sure you're never dull! :hugs:
Quiet perhaps, but I'm sure you're never dull! :hugs:

:colondollar: :awesome: :love:

AND GET FAT. Don't forget the getting fat.

Latest

Trending

Trending