The Student Room Group

Most Scandalous Thing That Has Happened At Your School?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1100
Original post by CJAW
Not exactly scandalous but there was a teacher in our school who used to work in prison education. He was a physics teacher, but regardless, all of the lessons were spent talking about his experiences as a prison officer. He was also a heavy drinker of coca-cola, we would often walk past his car and see a six pack on the front seat, and several 'different flavour packs' dotted about the car. Anyway you get the picture, he was one of these slightly strange but incredibly amusing teachers.

One day, our class began asking him questions: 'Sir, have you ever smoked weed' and the reply would be something along the lines of 'Well, I have had a few cheeky joints in the past but not for a long time now.'
This questioning eventually went too far and someone asked 'Sir, how big's your penis?'

The teacher took him to the head of department but somehow, the kid managed to talk his way out of it!

I have a maths teacher like that! He also loves coca cola but instead of prison education, his exciting job was programming tanks and blowing stuff up :biggrin:
Our head teacher stole all our money for the new sports hall she commissioned and ran off to teach at another school with it.

I don't think anything else particularly exciting happened...? I think here's the time to quote someone who went there as well:
ScarlettDangerfield
xx

My OHs school was far more exciting. Stabbings, muggings, 13 year olds with kids, teacher/student relationships...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Harley
I have a maths teacher like that! He also loves coca cola but instead of prison education, his exciting job was programming tanks and blowing stuff up :biggrin:

Along those lines I had a teacher who was a former royal marine and one who was an active royal marines reserve, he actually served a tour in afghanistan half way through my A2 year.
Original post by ThisCantBeChanged
What was the most scandalous thing that has happened in your school? A RS teacher in my school told my mates RS class that a few years ago a girl was pregnant and she had a miscarriage in the toilet. Two girls came and told the teacher while pointing at a science poster with development of a foetus on it saying thats what in the toilet. The girl was in year 11 or 10 and i was in year 8 or 9 at the time so didnt hear about it untill now.

body piercing in the girls' toilets with a makeship piercing kit and vodka.
at my girlfriends school during her last year, there was two incidents of student on student rape that were being dragged through the courts.

One of the victims was told to stay in the same class as her attacker just "stay on the other side of the room"
Reply 1105
Our school has a 10 meter high fence surrounding it, stopping footballs from cannonballing into someone's house.
One day, some drunk and high person decided he would go spiderman-mode and climb the fence during break, going into the school and shouting all sorts of stuff.
When we were in year 8, one of the boys in my year got dared to bring a knife and beer into school. He brought a bread knife, a can of Carling, and was so scared he wouldn't even open his school bag in case they were seen...

Seriously. That's it.
My school is mind numbingly dull.
A girl gave a guy head in the upper upperclassman lounge. It was really gross. We weren't allowed to go in there for a month because the whole case needed to be "confirmed".
Reply 1108
I wasnt there at the time but my primary school got burnt down.

Secondary school, the most scandalous was probably the fake fire alarms.
At my primary school there was a mass murder (a few years before I started).

At my current school, we've had:

A headteacher bullying scandal (http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/education/bullying-probe-head-is-moved-from-her-post-1.1037895)
A business teacher who we think was a paedophile (and we have good reason to believe this)
People coming to school stoned/smoking weed in the break/lunch hour
Last week a guy in my year threw a protractor at some other guy and split his head open
Apparently one of our Home Ec teachers had an affair with our ex-ex-headteacher

The best one was recently a guy walked through the atrium in a mankini for a bet. He was suspended.
Someone brought a bb gun in and shot a guy in class

2 people got drunk at school and one had to have her stomach pumped

someone pooped in a bin.
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Our head teacher stole all our money for the new sports hall she commissioned and ran off to teach at another school with it.

I don't think anything else particularly exciting happened...? I think here's the time to quote someone who went there as well:

My OHs school was far more exciting. Stabbings, muggings, 13 year olds with kids, teacher/student relationships...

You forget Ms C and Mrs S (who was married) who ran off with each other to live in 'the same part of the country'.. fairly scandalous but not sure it beats the sports hall story. I love how sparing all the teachers were with the details when we asked about that!
Original post by ScarlettDangerfield
You forget Ms C and Mrs S (who was married) who ran off with each other to live in 'the same part of the country'.. fairly scandalous but not sure it beats the sports hall story. I love how sparing all the teachers were with the details when we asked about that!

Ahhh man, I remember that! Hahahah...

Do you remember the lesbian P.E. teacher from year 7/8? She was really nice and always wore really bright Bermuda shorts :p:
Original post by christielovesyou
At my primary school there was a mass murder (a few years before I started).

Dunblane?
Stop reminding me of 6'th form girls, I miss 6'th form!

In yr 8 one chav girl drank half a bottle of whisky on the school bus (upper back seats, where else) then started on a kid in registration class. A teacher tried to restrain her so she hit him with her mobile phone and split his eyebrow. First thing we knew of it, two coppers pegging it down the corridor. Violent school that, some kid got expelled for dislocating this other guys jaw!
Guy whipped his cock out in our year in a technology class - teacher came back into the room and he refused to put it away. Shouted at him and reported him. He didn't get expelled but apparently he's on the sex offenders register XD
A few things come to mind:
- someone spread excrement ALL OVER the toilet walls and ceilings
- some kids from another school started a fight on a bus with kids from our school on a bus so two of our teachers jumped on and beat them up
- all of our smart boards and TVs got stolen the month they were installed as they hadn't put on anti-theft devices yet
They made a film about my school called "If...." starring Malcom McDowell.
The young teacher in it was based on my old English teacher :P
Reply 1118
Original post by P_Ben21
Somebody, pooped in a urinal.

Dooky in the urinal.

Ah I've done that a few times. The first time I did it I just thought that was the way futuristic toilets were meant to be -- sh***ing while standing.
- One teacher got arrested for paedophilic misconduct (he stroked my hair once D:smile:
- Quite a few people get stoned at break, but that's not really scandalous.
- A few teachers have been subject to misplaced punches when trying to break up fights
- Regular knife searches tend to uncover a handful of offensive weapons each term.
- A girl in my year brought a bottle of vodka into her GCSE Foundation Maths exam, finished most of it and puked on the paper at the end.
- A substitute teacher got a shoe in the face for some reason, and left with a split eyebrow.
- A few years before I joined the school, a teacher got the **** beaten out of them with a baseball bat. Apparently they gave a student a series of detentions, and said student came from a violent family. The student's older sister came with and had a fair pop. I did see the girl jump out of a van with a baseball bat, but I was ushered along by passers by at the time, since I was about 8. The teacher still teaches, though. Everything is in order, I think.
- Some lad in the year above me got absolutely humiliated for snitching on someone. About 5 other lads took him into the changing rooms, kicked the **** out of him and urinated on him. They were really vile people...
- One kid a few years below me took a dump in front of the assistant head's door as a matter of defiance... not sure how that worked.

I guess there are more. I go to a pretty rough school, haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending